September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

I'm not busted - that has nothing to do with her seeing the building fall - it was miscommunication that was explained years ago. Pretty lame to keep bringing that up - we've been through it numerous times.

What you said was the media "saw" a building fall before it did and that you said it was an illusion. Different circumstances.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Busted, you don't know much about 9/11 do you

Again, if this is a conspiracy, it just doesn't make sense that the BBC would know in advance that the building was going to collapse and then pre-record the news? It makes far more sense that they just had received poor information, probably like building 7 was in imminent danger of collapsing and that message got screwed up.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Yes it was a slip up on their part, they gave themselves away, the reason was because they knew ahead of the time that the building was going to fall. Maybe with a crystal ball. :dyinglaughing:
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:Yes it was a slip up on their part, they gave themselves away, the reason was because they knew ahead of the time that the building was going to fall. Maybe with a crystal ball.

Ah, no they didn't. That was explained already numerous times. You obviously don't understand what can happen in a crisis when trying to relay information.
MenzieMech

Post by MenzieMech »

Perhaps it was as simple as the information that was being relayed through the news presenter's earpiece was faster than the video feed was being played on the monitor.
Similar to the YouTube video presented by the CTs, where the lips didn't match the words being spoken that I had commented on previously and not defended by the CT faction. Did anyone make such a big deal about that evidence?........ NO. Do the CTs REALLY want to get into a "nit-picking" battle? I think, "NOT".
Can't we just focus on real/credible witnesses and scientific/provable/repeatable/documented/believable EVIDENCE, certified by impartial witnesses?
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

This is a likely story if you really want to believe it, but I am a little bit smarter than that, I know when the wool is being pulled over my eyes.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I personally don't like wool over my eyes - my eyes are wide open and I listen to logic.
MenzieMech

Post by MenzieMech »

kompili wrote:This is a likely story if you really want to believe it, but I am a little bit smarter than that, I know when the wool is being pulled over my eyes.

What are you "a little bit smarter than"? What is you definition of a "that"? Just trying to set a base-line for my analyses.
(Let me save you the time of looking that up for your convenience).
analyses
plural of a·nal·y·sis 3rd person singular present of an·a·lyze
Noun
Detailed examination of the elements or structure of something, typically as a basis for discussion or interpretation.
Verb
Examine methodically and in detail the constitution or structure of (something, esp. information), typically for purposes of explanation...
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:This is a likely story if you really want to believe it, but I am a little bit smarter than that, I know when the wool is being pulled over my eyes.

And Unicorns are a likely story if you really want to believe it. Common sense and a little bit of thought says that this isn't the case though. The one thing CT'ers don't have is proof. They put a conclusion to supposition and conjecture, a possible answer to a question and then call that fact. Outside of any self generated Internet site, their science or methodology is considered useless.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

And what kind of proof do you have, government proof, I don't think this is proof if the conspirators are behind it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You are so fascinated with "government proof" but you do know they don't have control over everybody yet, right?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.
~ Arthur Schopenhauer - German philosopher (1788 - 1860)

Patriots Question 9/11
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement, and Government Officials
http://patriotsquestion911.com/

41 U.S. Counter-Terrorism and Intelligence Agency Veterans Challenge the Official Account of 9/11
http://patriotsquestion911.com/Countert ... erans.html

1,500+ Engineers and Architects
http://patriotsquestion911.com/engineers.html

250+ Pilots and Aviation Professionals
http://patriotsquestion911.com/pilots.html

400+ Professors Question 9/11
http://patriotsquestion911.com/professors.html

300+ 9/11 Survivors and Family Members
http://patriotsquestion911.com/survivors.html

200+ Artists, Entertainers, and Media Professionals
http://patriotsquestion911.com/media.html

400+ Medical Professionals
http://patriotsquestion911.com/medical.html
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I think some truth is pretty evident without being ridiculed - kompili brought up the philospher's saying a few years ago.

There's a lot of people critical of the original story but I don't see much headway being made.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

The CT sites like to publish partial statements that fit their viewpoint. Example what did Robert Baer is another well-known CIA veteran say about 9/11.

What the CT sites quote

“Did bin Laden act alone, through his own al-Qaida network, in launching the attacks? About that I'm far more certain and emphatic: no”

What Baer said next, is not part of any CT site

“Even before I left the CIA in late 1997, we had learned that Bin Laden had suggested to the Iranians that they drop their efforts to undermine central Asian governments and instead join him in a campaign against the United States.” In other words he thinks Iran not Bush and the CIA was in on it.

He endorsed a Griffin book but told Time:

I myself have felt the pull of the conspiracy theorists — who believe that 9/11 was an inside job, somehow pulled off by the U.S. government. For the record, I don't believe that the World Trade Center was brought down by our own explosives, or that a rocket, rather than an airliner, hit the Pentagon. I spent a career in the CIA trying to orchestrate plots, wasn't all that good at it, and certainly couldn't carry off 9/11. Nor could the real pros I had the pleasure to work with.

CT sites are notorious for quoting parts of what people say to back up their viewpoint. Anyone who believes a CT site without doing proper research is doing themselves a disservice and only proves that CTs only care about their viewpoint not the complete story.

I could post more examples of how PatriotsQuestion911 website only partially quotes the people they list, but doing ones own research provides a lot more satisfaction and shows one how CT sites manage their viewpoint.

Of course if one is to lazy to do their own research rather then just believing what they read on a CT site then continue with spreading misinformation, but be prepared to be challenged.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Or after they have been threatened to say something else. Most times a good threat will change the story.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”