September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by maryjane48 »

well first thing is demolitions dont need to be placed where a plane might hit . just where they can make a symetrical implosion .now if you have never seen thermite in use it is instant cutting . faster than a cutting torch faster than air gouger but it creates slag like we saw at wtc which stayed molten for over a week .

now that i attempted a answer in my own words kindly offer me the same . explain how if it was jet fuel or burn8ng stuff in buildings how all 3 imploded symetricaly and explain multi ton steel beams being ejected over 300 feet horizontaly .
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:

now that i attempted a answer in my own words kindly offer me the same . explain how if it was jet fuel or burn8ng stuff in buildings how all 3 imploded symetricaly and explain multi ton steel beams being ejected over 300 feet horizontaly .

Not a clue. But, you didn't really answer all of the question. Do you believe two planes full of people flew into the towers?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote: how all 3 imploded symetricaly

That didn't happen.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"What would they allow to be in a building that would cause it to collapse from fire?"

This list does not account for any items that would be involved with any Reno’s taking place or would involve oxygen/acetylene or other related cutting gases.

Wallpaper
Vinyl and paper
Vinyl and glass fibres
Printed paper
Wall covering
Hessian
PVCa
Textile
Textile
Floor covering
Linoleum
Synthetic fibres
Rubber
Soft plastic
Homogeneous PVC
Coatings
Acrylic latex
Varnish, clear epoxy
Varnish, polyurethane, two-component
Varnish, acid-hardened
Medium-density fibreboard
Hardwood plywood panelling
Particleboard
Urea-formaldehyde foam insulation
Softwood plywood
Paper products
Fibreglass products
Clothing
Resilient flooring
Carpeting
Upholstery fabric
Source Compound
Cleaning agents and pesticides Chloroform
1,2-Dichloroethane
1,1,1-Trichloroethane
Carbon tetrachloride
m-Dichlorobenzene
p-Dichlorobenzene
n-Decane
n-Undecane
Moth cake p-Dichlorobenzene
Dry-cleaned clothes Tetrachloroethylene
Liquid floor wax TVOC (trimethylpentene and dodecane isomers)
Paste leather wax TVOC (pinene and 2-methyl- 1-propanol)
Detergent TVOC (limonene, pinene and myrcene)
Human emissions Acetone
Acetaldehyde
Acetic acid
Methyl alcohol
Copy paper Formaldehyde
Steam humidifier Diethylaminoethanol, cyclohexylamine
Wet copy machine 2,2,4-Trimethylheptane
Household solvents Toluene, ethyl benzene
Paint removers Dichloromethane, methanol
Paint removers Dichloromethane, toluene, propane
Fabric protector 1,1,1-Trichloroethane, pro- pane, petroleum distillates
Latex paint 2-Propanol, butanone, ethyl- benzene, toluene
Room freshener
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

to fancy , yes it more or less all 3 fell symmetrical , even in a controlled its not perfect but close enough. as far as what was in there to b urn , even if one says ok all that stuff was enough to cause molten steel , still doesn't account for the thermite residue left over , the iron spheres . for goat i never said anywhere on here the planes were empty , or denied planes hit wtc 1 and 2 . the pentagon could have been cruise missile and shanksville could have been shot down according to eyewitnesses there that included a sheriff .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

maryjane48 wrote:to fancy , yes it more or less all 3 fell symmetrical , even in a controlled its not perfect but close enough. as far as what was in there to b urn , even if one says ok all that stuff was enough to cause molten steel , still doesn't account for the thermite residue left over , the iron spheres . for goat i never said anywhere on here the planes were empty , or denied planes hit wtc 1 and 2 . the pentagon could have been cruise missile and shanksville could have been shot down according to eyewitnesses there that included a sheriff .

WTC 3 was not symmetrical (there was debris everywhere as seen in the photos on the WTC 3 thread). The sheriff at Shanksville was misquoted and the pentagon debris was clearly identified as a plane. There is no doubt in the minds of the emergency personnel that attended the crash scenes.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

maryjane48 wrote:to fancy , yes it more or less all 3 fell symmetrical , even in a controlled its not perfect but close enough. as far as what was in there to b urn , even if one says ok all that stuff was enough to cause molten steel , still doesn't account for the thermite residue left over , the iron spheres . for goat i never said anywhere on here the planes were empty , or denied planes hit wtc 1 and 2 . the pentagon could have been cruise missile and shanksville could have been shot down according to eyewitnesses there that included a sheriff .

You call it thermite (You know, a substance that is not used now, nor ever before to perform demolitions).

Most others call it using a cutting torch (Thermic Lance to be precise) to cut down the countless tons of beams...

I know which theory I consider more valid, and I'll give you a hint... it's the one that disagrees with your thermite fantacy illusion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlkWFDiYgig#t=20

You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

So you think that the act of flying two large passenger planes with hundreds of people on board into both towers would not have been good enough? What was the end game for those that planned it? Why did they need the destruction of the towers to accomplish that end game that crashing the planes alone wouldn't have accomplished? Just doesn't make sense.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

goatboy wrote:So you think that the act of flying two large passenger planes with hundreds of people on board into both towers would not have been good enough? What was the end game for those that planned it? Why did they need the destruction of the towers to accomplish that end game that crashing the planes alone wouldn't have accomplished? Just doesn't make sense.

I believe the intent was indeed to bring down the towers, the failed terrorist bombing in 1993 by a truck bomb in the North tower. The intent then was to bring down the north tower and have it fall into the south tower effectively bringing both towers down.

Fortunately, even with the massive explosive (1300 plus pounds of urea-nitrate explosives) power, it failed to do much at the time... (Left a big hole though)

This event (A failure to be sure) led to the thinking that the structure was weaker at a higher level and flying planes into it could possibly cause it to collapse.. Sadly, they got it right the second time.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

atenbacon wrote:
I believe the intent was indeed to bring down the towers, the failed terrorist bombing in 1993 by a truck bomb in the North tower. The intent then was to bring down the north tower and have it fall into the south tower effectively bringing both towers down.

Fortunately, even with the massive explosive (1300 plus pounds of urea-nitrate explosives) power, it failed to do much at the time... (Left a big hole though)

This event (A failure to be sure) led to the thinking that the structure was weaker at a higher level and flying planes into it could possibly cause it to collapse.. Sadly, they got it right the second time.

I agree but my issues around the whole 9-11 conspiracy thing is that it didn't need to be as complex and massive a conspiracy as they make it out to be to accomplish the same end game. Hijack 2 planes and crash them into the towers. That's it. Period. All you would need to do. If it were an inside job you wouldn't need 4 planes. You certainly wouldn't need to bring down the towers.

The hijackers end game was to sow fear and panic by inflicting as much damage as they could. That it also bought down the towers was a bonus to them. If it were a government orchestrated conspiracy, their end game would be a little different. It would be used to justify something else, the invasion of Iraq possibly. To achieve that crashing the planes alone would be plenty.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

goatboy wrote:I agree but my issues around the whole 9-11 conspiracy thing is that it didn't need to be as complex and massive a conspiracy as they make it out to be to accomplish the same end game. Hijack 2 planes and crash them into the towers. That's it. Period. All you would need to do. If it were an inside job you wouldn't need 4 planes. You certainly wouldn't need to bring down the towers.

The hijackers end game was to sow fear and panic by inflicting as much damage as they could. That it also bought down the towers was a bonus to them. If it were a government orchestrated conspiracy, their end game would be a little different. It would be used to justify something else, the invasion of Iraq possibly. To achieve that crashing the planes alone would be plenty.

I don't buy into a conspiracy in any way, just to be clear. My belief is that America was attacked by bad people (Read terrorists) that wanted to strike fear into them. How the Bush administration handled things afterwards is a completely different discussion. As far as the Government having anything to do with 9-11, to me that is patently ridiculous to even contemplate... But then, that is just my opinion.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Col. Donn de Grand-Pre speaking the truth back in 2005...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

lol to fancy they did fall symetrical . thermite lances are used in foundries and dont produce the spheres found in the air directly after they fell . they collected samples inside peoples apartments miles away . the explosive thermate cuts instantly .lances take awhile like cutting torch .and the main reason was to start wars in middle east . which is exactly what happened .
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

WTC7 had multiple floors damaged from debris from the other buildings. Though the collapse may have appeared symmetrical, there was a logical reason for its collapse. Well documented and the WTC7 thread has lots of information about it.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“they collected samples inside peoples apartments miles away”

While this may be true how can you show where the samples originated from.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”