September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Re: September 11

Post by vinnied »

ValB58 wrote:Deleted by poster.
Deleted by poster.
Deleted by poster.
Deleted by poster.
Deleted by poster.
Deleted by poster.

What?? whad I miss, Whad I miss??
Last edited by vinnied on Mar 8th, 2015, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nothing.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

vinnied wrote:What?? whad I miss, Whad I miss??

Grade three spelling?
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

nooooo, I wuz theyr
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The 9/11 Commission Didn’t Believe the Government … So Why Should We?
http://911blogger.com/news/2015-03-12/9 ... -should-we
Posted on March 12, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog

9/11 Commissioners Admit They Never Got the Full Story

The 9/11 Commissioners publicly expressed anger at cover ups and obstructions of justice by the government into a real 9/11 investigation:

* 9/11 Commission co-chair Lee Hamilton says “I don’t believe for a minute we got everything right”, that the Commission was set up to fail, that people should keep asking questions about 9/11, and that the 9/11 debate should continue

* The 9/11 Commission chair said the Commission was “set up to fail

* The Commission’s co-chairs said that the CIA (and likely the White House) “obstructed our investigation”

* 9/11 Commissioner Bob Kerrey said that “There are ample reasons to suspect that there may be some alternative to what we outlined in our version . . . We didn’t have access . . . .”

* 9/11 Commissioner Timothy Roemer said “We were extremely frustrated with the false statements we were getting”

* 9/11 Commissioner Max Cleland resigned from the Commission, stating: “It is a national scandal”; “This investigation is now compromised”; and “One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America. But this White House wants to cover it up”. When asked in 2009 if he thought there should be another 9/11 commission, Cleland responded: “There should be about fifteen 9/11 commissions”

* The Senior Counsel to the 9/11 Commission (John Farmer) – who led the 9/11 staff’s inquiry – said “At some level of the government, at some point in time…there was an agreement not to tell the truth about what happened“. He also said “I was shocked at how different the truth was from the way it was described …. The tapes told a radically different story from what had been told to us and the public for two years…. This is not spin. This is not true.”

No wonder the Co-Chair of the congressional investigation into 9/11 – Bob Graham – and 9/11 Commissioner and former Senator Bob Kerrey are calling for either a “PERMANENT 9/11 commission” or a new 9/11 investigation to get to the bottom of it.

Some examples of obstruction of justice into the 9/11 investigation include:

* An FBI informant hosted and rented a room to two hijackers in 2000. Specifically, investigators for the Congressional Joint Inquiry discovered that an FBI informant had hosted and even rented a room to two hijackers in 2000 and that, when the Inquiry sought to interview the informant, the FBI refused outright, and then hid him in an unknown location, and that a high-level FBI official stated these blocking maneuvers were undertaken under orders from the White House. As the New York Times notes:

* Senator Bob Graham, the Florida Democrat who is a former chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, accused the White House on Tuesday of covering up evidence ….The accusation stems from the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s refusal to allow investigators for a Congressional inquiry and the independent Sept. 11 commission to interview an informant, Abdussattar Shaikh, who had been the landlord in San Diego of two Sept. 11 hijackers.

* The chairs of both the 9/11 Commission and the Official Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 said that Soviet-style government “minders” obstructed the investigation into 9/11 by intimidating witnesses (and see this)

* The 9/11 Commissioners concluded that officials from the Pentagon lied to the Commission, and considered recommending criminal charges for such false statements

* The tape of interviews of air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 was intentionally destroyed by crushing the cassette by hand, cutting the tape into little pieces, and then dropping the pieces in different trash cans around the building as shown by this NY Times article (summary version is free; full version is pay-per-view) and by this article from the Chicago Sun-Times

* As reported by ACLU, FireDogLake, RawStory and many others, declassified documents shows that Senior Bush administration officials sternly cautioned the 9/11 Commission against probing too deeply into the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001

Both the 9/11 Commission Investigation and 9/11 Trials Were Based on Unreliable Evidence Produced by Torture

The CIA videotaped the interrogation of 9/11 suspects, falsely told the 9/11 Commission that there were no videotapes or other records of the interrogations, and then illegally destroyed all of the tapes and transcripts of the interrogations.

9/11 Commission co-chairs Thomas Keane and Lee Hamilton wrote:

Those who knew about those videotapes — and did not tell us about them — obstructed our investigation.

The chief lawyer for Guantanamo litigation – Vijay Padmanabhan – said that torture of 9/11 suspects was widespread.

And Susan J. Crawford – the senior Pentagon official overseeing the military commissions at Guantánamo told Bob Woodward:

We tortured Qahtani. His treatment met the legal definition of torture.

Indeed, some of the main sources of information were tortured right up to the point of death.

Moreover, the type of torture used by the U.S. on the Guantanamo suspects is of a special type. Senator Levin revealed that the the U.S. used Communist torture techniques specifically aimed at creating false confessions. (and see this, this, this and this).

And according to NBC News:

* Much of the 9/11 Commission Report was based upon the testimony of people who were tortured

* At least four of the people whose interrogation figured in the 9/11 Commission Report have claimed that they told interrogators information as a way to stop being “tortured”

* One of the Commission’s main sources of information was tortured until he agreed to sign a confession that he was NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO READ

* The 9/11 Commission itself doubted the accuracy of the torture confessions, and yet kept their doubts to themselves

If the 9/11 Commissioners themselves doubt the information from the government, why should we believe it?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

A lot of truth in this interview - most interesting...

Rebekah Roth enjoyed a thirty year airline career working as both a flight attendant and an international purser. She was trained as an emergency medical technician and served as a volunteer firefighter. Her expertise and training as a flight attendant allowed her to research the events of September 11, 2001 with an insider's knowledge, and eventually lead her to discover details and answers to some of the most haunting questions surrounding that infamous day in our history. Rebekah is with us speak about her book, Methodical Illusion, which is the culmination of her extensive research and personal knowledge of in-flight procedures and FAA hijacking protocols. In the first segment, we learn about Rebekah's inspiration for writing the book and her process of waking up from the spell of cognitive dissonance that prevented her from wanting to take a closer look into the official story. Rebekah talks about the red flags that were present from day one, and the many anomalies that showed the orchestrators of destruction of the Twin Towers did not consult with an actual flight attendant. We discuss the mysteries of Buildings 4, 6 and 7, and the trillions of dollars that were erased with their eradication. Then, Rebekah breaks down several big key elements of the phone calls of 9/11, and how these staged recorded conversations sealed the deal for the military industrial complex to launch the War on Terror, creating the "New Pearl Harbor" that would lead to 7 Middle Eastern wars. In the members' hour, we look at the psychological warfare and brainwashing techniques used in creating a Hegelian dialectic, along with the conspired solutions to big problems that fattened the wallets of insider corporations. Rebekah gives details of the shadow government in control of everything from radar to national security, the IRS, and the health care industry. Later, Rebekah tells us how she pieced together the paths of the disappearing planes and the manipulated illusions that were created to explain away the impossible crashes. At the end, we discuss media spokespeople, with ties to Zionist circles, the funding behind technology and Israeli intelligence.

http://www.methodicalillusion.com/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Great, a fiction novel about 9-11! ^^^^^
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:Great, a fiction novel about 9-11! ^^^^^

I doubt you even listened to the interview. The book is only written as fiction...as Rebekah notes, it's based on truth she discovered while investigating the events of 9/11.
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

You're absolutely right, I didn't bother listening to the interview. I've concluded that there is just far too many obvious reasons that a "fake" 9-11 is just not reasonably possible. The same way that you will never be convinced that it was real, you will not be able to convince me that it wasn't. A flight attendant that has discovered the "truth" does not have a chance. You will now call me closed minded and a sheeple, but I would rather consider myself rational. Carry on with your silly YouTube posts.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

The same way that you will never be convinced that it was real, you will not be able to convince me that it wasn't.
lol of course you believe cheney , that was the whole idea
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

lakevixen wrote: lol of course you believe cheney , that was the whole idea

Yes, heaven forbid that it was actually the truth. The fact remains (and it is a fact), all these conspiracies are so ridiculous to anyone with critical thinking skills, solely because they are not needed to accomplish the said goal of these conspiracies. 9/11 was not needed to get into a war in the Middle East. Bush (or the NWO if you want to believe) would have such a large cabal of co conspirators that he could just have initiated a war with just the WMD premise. Who would have stopped him? Congress would easily be in his pocket.

Which is harder to believe, that some crazy people hate the USA so much that they would crash some planes into buildings or that there is a secret New World Order that is creating huge conspiracies to take over the world?
Static
Guru

Post by Static »

I question why there was no high profile deaths from the Trade Towers considering the number of high profile employers in buildings 1 and 2. Where all CEO's on holiday that day? Just seems odd.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Static wrote:I question why there was no high profile deaths from the Trade Towers considering the number of high profile employers in buildings 1 and 2. Where all CEO's on holiday that day? Just seems odd.

I don't know about you, but I consider each of the casualties as "high profile."
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Static wrote:I question why there was no high profile deaths from the Trade Towers considering the number of high profile employers in buildings 1 and 2. Where all CEO's on holiday that day? Just seems odd.

So more people in on the conspiracy? The list just keeps growing!
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

As per goatboy, just carrying-on with those silly youtube posts...

9/11: The live footage they made disappear
Undeniable evidence - withheld

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... an5DI.dpuf

Watch the "instant" Fox New expert at the end

When you think back to 9/11, what most people remember is seeing the planes fly into the buildings, over and over again.

Why do you remember that?

Because this footage was shown over and over again. It's still the defining imagery from that day.

What you didn't see - or maybe only saw a few times - was DETAILED footage of the extraordinary, unprecedented collapse of the two towers.

Some of the footage was NEVER shown to the public. Other footage was only run live ONCE and then 'disappeared.'

When you see the footage on this video it's crystal-clear obvious what happened: The buildings were destroyed by expert controlled demolition.

There are three mysteries here:

1. What caused these building to collapse?

2. Why did the news media all together in concert show the "plane crash" video over and over again and make the dramatic collapse footage disappear?

3. Where did all the "instant experts" come from that day who immediately after the buildings collapsed "knew" that the impact of the planes and the "hot" fire caused them to collapse - months before any forensic investigation?

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... an5DI.dpuf
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”