September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: September 11

Post by Ranger66 »

“Hold your conspiracy thoughts there cowboy....don't get your high hopes up to much.

Believed to be a part from 9-11.....”

In a conspiracy thread that is built on the phrase “Believed to be” or other similar concepts ( could be or is possible ) we have what could be called a double standard.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

9/11 Free Fall: Richard Gage, Bob McIlvaine, and Deborah Voorhees respond to Rachel Maddow
http://911blogger.com/news/2013-05-03/9 ... l-maddow-0

In this episode of 9/11 Free Fall Richard Gage AIA, 9/11 victim family member Bob McIlvaine, and journalist Deborah Voorhees respond to MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s recent diatribe attacking 9/11 Truth. This interview includes Richard and Bob’s challenge to Maddow to bring them on her show, and Deborah’s insight regarding journalistic ethics and the obstacles to getting the 9/11 controlled demolition evidence into the corporate controlled media

9/11 victim's family member and others insulted by Maddow's 9/11 Truth attack

9/11 Free Fall
5/3/13
By Andrew Steele

After hearing Rachel Maddow's recent attack on 9/11 Truth and her assertion that those who don't believe the U.S. government's official story get a satisfied feeling from their "conspiracy theories", 9/11 victim's family member Bob McIlvaine's immediate response was, "I wish she would say that to my face".

Bob has been investigating and speaking out about the murder of his son, Bobby, since 9/11 happened.

Bobby McIlvaine was 26 years old on the day he was killed at the World Trade Center. According to his father, Bobby suffered explosive injuries to his face and chest-- unlikely caused by falling debris. The burns on his body were postmortem, ruling out the possibility that he was killed by one of the airplane impacts.
Appearing as a guest on my show, "9/11 Free Fall" Bob, along with Richard Gage AIA-- founder and CEO of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth-- and veteran journalist Deborah Voorhees reacted to Maddow's attack, which didn't cite any specific scientific facts to refute the 9/11 controlled demolition evidence, but rather appealed to the host's own perceived authority of the 9/11 Commission Report and the recently revised Popular Mechanics book edited by James Meigs, which Richard's group has taken on in its series, "Debunking the Real 9/11 Myths: Why Popular Mechanics Can't Face up to Reality".

When I asked Bob what he would say to Maddow if he were invited onto her show, he said in part of his reply, "...my son died from explosion. He didn't have burns on him...he had postmortem slight burns, meaning that a detonation killed him, then the heat coming afterwards put some burns on him. And I say-- you call that a conspiracy theory? Have you talked to any doctors about how these people were blown into hundreds of pieces? How can that happen with fall down fire and a building falling straight down? These buildings came down from explosions....I would just keep harping on her-- 'you haven't done any research on this'...then harp back to the point now-- 'do you call this a conspiracy theory? I'm trying to find out how my son died...that's a conspiracy theory?...I would call her a coward. "

Both Richard Gage and Deborah Vorhees stated that knowing that the Twin Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 were brought down with explosives in a controlled demolition on 9/11 didn't inspire a satisfied feeling in them at all.

"My life was just fine before I became aware in 2006 of the science behind the destruction of these three towers," said Richard. "I was shocked, and my life was turned upside down."

"I only became aware of the forensic evidence for the towers being brought down by explosives over the last year," said Voorhees, "and I have to say, I was much more comfortable in my world and in my life prior to understanding that something far more nefarious may be going on."

Maddow has come under fire from members of her audience for her one-sided attack on those who question the government's official story about what happened on 9/11, and for her exploitation of Alice Hoagland, who not only lost her son on 9/11, but has been told in the eleven and a half years that followed the tragedy that he died a hero with the other passengers on his flight.

"A balanced and fair piece needs to show two sides of it," said Deborah Voorhees. "What we saw with Rachel Maddow was a diatribe, really. Just this angry outburst disclaiming everything and anything that she puts the word 'conspiracy' in front of. There was no use of fact at all. Even in a commentary there should be some factual examples. I am not sure why she has chosen this particular route."

Deborah went on.

"What is it that keeps the media from looking at this? The media in general is very skeptical, yes, but we really have to go back about fifteen, twenty years to see what's happened to media organizations. There was a time when major cities had at least two newspapers...two daily newspapers...to compete with. So when we went to our editors with stories to do, and if the publisher would step into the newsroom or somebody in advertising stepped into the newsroom-- these are people that had to do with the money side of running the business--it was considered completely unethical...that they should not come anywhere near a newsroom...that it was strictly for editors and reporters and no one else. Well we could stand toe to toe with the publisher at that time and say 'we need to run this story or our competitor will run it'. Now what we have is just...I think it's just five or six corporations that own basically all of the news, radio, and newspaper organizations throughout the country. Well you cannot have fair and balanced news when it is so narrowly owned and operated. Any rogue reporter who might try and go off in that direction, or frankly an editor that might, would be quickly squelched."

Richard Gage and Bob McIlvaine are willing to appear on Rachel Maddow's show. Richard is asking the MSNBC host for equal time to present the 9/11 controlled demolition evidence to her audience. The question is-- does journalistic integrity mean anything anymore in the so-called "mainstream media", and does Rachel Maddow have any?

That is something only Rachel Maddow herself can now answer.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHaF0H8zmcM

Philip Mudd states -
'...that (9/11) was the most investigated event probably in FBI investigative history...'

Really, Mr. Mudd? The most investigated event in FBI investigative history?...Really!? Hmmm, that must be why there's no reference of bin Laden being wanted for the 9/11 attacks on the FBI's own website - http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/wanted_terror ... -bin-laden

And that must also be why Rex Tomb (Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI), when asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on bin Laden's Most Wanted webpage, said “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.” - http://www.projectcensored.org/top-stor ... n-to-9-11/
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Pot, meet Kettle...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The 9/11 Phone Calls: Disturbing Irregularities Uncovered in the Calls that Flashed around the World
May 16, 2013, Wall Street Journal/PRNewswire
http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-201 ... 09978.html

The 9/11 Consensus Panel now offers four evidence-based points about the alleged phone calls from the 9/11 flights. The famous "let's roll" drama of the passenger revolt on UA 93 was relayed by passenger Todd Beamer's 13-minute unrecorded seat-back call to GTE telephone supervisor Lisa Jefferson, who reported Beamer as strangely tranquil, declining to speak to his wife. Eerily, Beamer's line remained open for 15 minutes after the crash. Oddly, the Verizon wireless record shows that 19 calls were made from Beamer's cell phone long after the crash of UA 93. Initial media reports and FBI interviews detailed more than a dozen cell phone calls from the planes at high elevation. Yet in 2001, a telephone spokesperson stated that sustained mobile calls were not possible above 10,000 feet. During the 2006 Moussaoui Trial, the FBI (under oath) reduced the number of cell phone calls to two calls made from 5,000 feet, and presented evidence of only one (not two) "unconnected" call from Barbara Olson, lasting "0 seconds." In another twist, two other women reported that Caller-ID showed their husband's cell numbers on their answering machines, which while lasting several minutes, had been made from elevations of 25,000 and 35,000 feet. Although the FBI conducted a massive investigation into the calls, none of the telephone billing, nor any of the cell phone location data stored in standard phone company records has been publicly released.

Note: The 9/11 Consensus Panel, consisting of scientists, pilots, professors, attorneys, and journalists, has developed 32 Points of evidence contradicting specific claims made by the official account of 9/11. For many unanswered questions about 9/11 raised by highly credible former government officials and professors, click here and here. For our 9/11 Information Center filled with reliable, verifiable 9/11 resources, click here.
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

In her 2006 book, Called, Jefferson wrote: "[H]is voice was devoid of any stress. In fact, he sounded so tranquil it made me begin to doubt the authenticity and urgency of his call." [7] She told Beamer's wife: "If I hadn't known it was a real hijacking, I'd have thought it was a crank call, because Todd was so rational and methodical about what he was doing." [8]

http://shoestring911.blogspot.ca/2007/1 ... ilent.html
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

http://www.journalof911studies.com/

http://www.journalof911studies.com/lett ... ation3.pdf

“We heard a rumbling noise, and it appeared that that first
tower, the south tower, had exploded, the top of it. That's
what I saw, what a lot of us saw.”
James Drury, 9110098:
“We were in the process of getting some rigs moved when I
turned, as I heard a tremendous roar, explosion, and saw
that the first of the two towers was starting to come
down.”
Gary Gates, 9110065:
“I looked up, and the building exploded, the building that
we were very close to, which was one tower. The whole top
came off like a volcano…”
Edward Kennedy, 9110502:
“We took two steps, there was a tremendous boom, explosion,
we both turned around, and the top of the building was
coming down at us. With this I just turned to Richie and
said run.”
Joseph Rae, 9110294:
“We started walking north to just about the second
footbridge, which would be 6 World Trade, and all of a
sudden we heard the explosion and the building started to
come down and I ran...”
Patrick Scaringello, 9110030:
“I started to treat patients on my own when I heard the
explosion from up above. I looked up, I saw smoke and flame
and then I saw the top tower tilt, start to twist and
lean.”
Thomas Vallebuona, 9110418:
“...I heard ‘boom’, an exploding sound, a real loud bang. I
looked up, and I could see the Trade Center starting to
come down, the south tower…"
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Another Nineteen: Investigating Legitimate 9/11 Suspects
by Kevin Ryan
http://www.amazon.com/Another-Nineteen- ... r+nineteen

New Book Reveals 9/11 Suspects
http://digwithin.net/2013/06/14/new-book/
Posted on June 14, 2013

The U.S. government has turned to 9/11 again in order to justify its program of spying on all Americans and to support a new, expanded war in Syria. Yet as Americans are distracted by these ongoing crimes, the deception behind the origin of the War on Terror is being more fully revealed.

Were the crimes of September 11, 2001 solely the work of Osama bin Laden and nineteen troubled young Arabs, or were more powerful people involved? After a decade of investigation Kevin Ryan, the co-editor of the Journal of 9/11 Studies, offers an evidence-based analysis of nineteen other suspects.

With the support of victim’s families and leading 9/11 researchers, Another Nineteen looks at who was in position to accomplish major elements of the crimes that have yet be explained. Detailed evidence is presented that reveals how each of the alternative suspects had the means, motive and opportunity to accomplish one or more aspects of the 9/11 attacks.

“Finally a comprehensive and meticulously researched book that thoroughly details what occurred before and on 9/11. Without a doubt, Another Nineteen should be required reading for those who want the real story.”
Robert McIlvaine, father of Bobby McIlvaine, who was killed at the World Trade Center on 9/11

“Kevin Ryan has written a book that reminds us that the attacks of September 11, 2001 and their details have never really been investigated. Kevin has laid out the historical framework in a way that has never been done before. The importance of this cannot be overstated.”
Lorie Van Auken, member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 Commission and widow of Kenneth Van Auken, who was killed at the World Trade Center

Starting with what should have happened that did not, and what should not have happened that did, Another Nineteen reveals that certain powerful people had the means, motive and opportunity to make 9/11 happen exactly as it did. Those people represented private networks and government programs that came together in surprising ways on 9/11.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Cynthia McKinney Supports ReThink911
http://rethink911.org/cynthia-mckinney- ... ethink911/

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

removed by poster.
Last edited by peaceseeker on Aug 20th, 2013, 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
~ John Lennon
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Shaped Charges and the World Trade Center Collapses
http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... arges.html

Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

You should really read up on what other conspiracy theorists have raised on the 9/11 threads here. The whole angle cut thing was debunked long ago.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Fear, fear, fear!

5 Companies That Make Money By Keeping Americans Terrified of Terror Attacks

http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties ... or-attacks

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”