September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

I really think you are being totally obtuse.

your getting the pictures of her standing in the hole of the building, confused with the picture of the person falling

Wow, I never said you were getting the woman identified as Edna confused with anyone else.

You are not making sense and didn't answer my question.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

well ill try not to be so obtuse but ill have to go back even a little further for you.
Edna.jpeg

Fancy wrote:The woman in the photo was identified by family members and her name was Edna Cintron.

Actual photo of Edna, as Identified by her family
And I did answer your question. Twice. Its in the link I provided. you find it.
citron.jpg
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I have no idea why you are referring to the picture of the person falling nor have you identified the picture of the woman standing in the hole as anyone other than Edna. You seem to be totally confused. Ah well.
vinnied
Lord of the Board

Post by vinnied »

Fancy wrote:I have no idea why you are referring to the picture of the person falling nor have you identified the picture of the woman standing in the hole as anyone other than Edna. You seem to be totally confused. Ah well.

:dyinglaughing: those guys are right, you really are a troll
[(4-Hydroxybutyl)azanediyl]di(hexane-6,1-diyl) bis(2-hexyldecanoate), ALC-0315 equivalent, is a ionizable, physiological pH cationic synthetic lipid that is used with other lipids to form lipid nanoparticles(LNP) for drug delivery, For research use only.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Why can't you answer a simple question? Who's the troll now?

You are insistent that Edna was identified as being someone else yet you don't provide another name so I'm not understanding why you think I'm the troll and you aren't.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Vinnied, the link you provided is on the Falling Man. The person in that picture has dark pants and a light coloured shirt in. In the picture that has been identified as Edna, she is wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. The person seen falling in the picture that was posted is also wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. Does that definitely identify the person falling as Edna? No, but it's probably a pretty good guess that it's her.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Falling_Man
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

[quote="goatboy"]Vinnied, the link you provided is on the Falling Man. The person in that picture has dark pants and a light coloured shirt in. In the picture that has been identified as Edna, she is wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. The person seen falling in the picture that was posted is also wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. Does that definitely identify the person falling as Edna? No, but it's probably a pretty good guess that it's her.

I guess your guess is as good as anyone's, but it is worth nothing.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:Vinnied, the link you provided is on the Falling Man. The person in that picture has dark pants and a light coloured shirt in. In the picture that has been identified as Edna, she is wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. The person seen falling in the picture that was posted is also wearing a dark shirt and light coloured pants. Does that definitely identify the person falling as Edna? No, but it's probably a pretty good guess that it's her.

I guess your guess is as good as anyone's, but it is worth nothing.

You're right, it's worth as much as every other guess put forward by CT'ers, because that's all they are, guesses, backed up by not one single bit of actual proof. In the end it doesn't really matter who it is falling, does it? If you would like to point out some hard evidence ( anything really, part of the airplane "drones", missile parts, explosive pieces, sworn testimony of any of the thousands of people that must have been involved), then things might start to get interesting. Blurry pictures, innuendo, making a plot fit the outcome are not going to cut it. The real question would be, why go to the extreme of a 9/11 cover up of this magnitude when a few placed "operatives" could have easily allowed real terrorists to board planes and carry this out on their own. That would be a conspiracy that I might believe in because its simple.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Don't these common sense questions ever make you wonder Kompili? Why not go a simple route, they could have accomplished the same thing?
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

goatboy wrote:
The real question would be, why go to the extreme of a 9/11 cover up of this magnitude when a few placed "operatives" could have easily allowed real terrorists to board planes and carry this out on their own. That would be a conspiracy that I might believe in because its simple.

Simple common sense. With out the right support of the military, they would have been shot down in a second. That's why.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:Simple common sense. With out the right support of the military, they would have been shot down in a second. That's why.
With common sense actually in place, goatboy's plan is more plausible.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Oh, I forgot, the USA only has the most sophisticated radar in the world. They just let anyone fly where they want to, oh yes, I forgot it was 9/11 so nothing makes sense, especially when it comes from you guys.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
goatboy wrote:
The real question would be, why go to the extreme of a 9/11 cover up of this magnitude when a few placed "operatives" could have easily allowed real terrorists to board planes and carry this out on their own. That would be a conspiracy that I might believe in because its simple.

Simple common sense. With out the right support of the military, they would have been shot down in a second. That's why.

Have you ever flown in to New York? Easy to do prior to it actually happening. Now a days, not so much. But, using your logic, you say the military is involved anyway, so why not just add a couple of complicit controllers and there's the answer to your reasoning. Still far less complicated than your elaborate plan. Couple security guard operatives at the airport, couple American trained Jihadist pilots and a couple operatives in the flight control centres and there's a believable 9/11 conspiracy.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:Oh, I forgot, the USA only has the most sophisticated radar in the world. They just let anyone fly where they want to, oh yes, I forgot it was 9/11 so nothing makes sense, especially when it comes from you guys.

But all you're convoluted reasoning and deductions do? If the Government went to the extremes that your theory is using, my idea is 100 times easier to implement, involves 1,000 of less conspirators and nothing needs to be faked. Of course that wouldn't make sense to you though.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”