September 11

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: September 11

Post by Fancy »

He did add the links - I would think that information is more reliable than a person (Cheney) that wasn't even there.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

kompili wrote:And this is where your so called plane went down, it would probably look like this.

You really need to spend some time researching aircraft crashes and understand the dynamics of them before you start posting such ridiculous photos and saying "it would probably look like this".

kompili wrote:Come on, lets get real here.

Kompili, I've been reading this thread over the last few weeks and enjoying your posts, they have provided much entertainment and many chuckles. You've contradicted yourself numerous times and your *cough cough* "theory" is so over the top it borderlines insane. If you want to come up with a believable theory, you had better check your facts in fields you obviously have to grasp on such as aviation. Had you come up with something such as ...

1) Come up with a motive ... i.e: US Government wanted more control over its citizens and pass legislation giving them more control, over even maybe they just need another reason to take down Saddam or whatever.

2) Hire some Lee Harvey Oswalds to do your dirty work, in this case, a radical terrorist group and get them to hijack 4 commercial airliners over US airspace.

3) Get rid of your Lee Harvey Oswalds, just in case they get greedy and try to blackmail you or something down those lines.

4) You've now successfully and effiecently achieved what ever your motive was. No need to try and cover up and hush thousands of people needed to pull off something even remotely close to what you suggest, all done with a fraction of the manpower required compared to your theory, and to boot, your possible leaks have all been eliminated cleanly and effiecently.

You have provided no proof, none what so ever to suggest that anything other than 2 B767s (one from UA and one from AA) and two B757s (again, one from UA and one from AA) struck the WTC towers, Pentagon and crashed in PA. The footage available that we have seen countless times over and over again over the last 11 years are more than clear as day as to which aircraft were involved in the attacks, even to the untrained eye of people who can't even tell the difference between a B737 and B747.

If you want to come up with other theories, by all means, but please don't continue closing your eyes and turning away to the obvious.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
What does this thread have to do with landing on the moon. Oh, yes, just another attempt to put me down because you have nothing to add to the discussion. Troll

It speaks to the mind set and agenda of a key person posting to this thread, so as to put into perspective their posts. It's very relevant in helping others decide for themselves who to believe. You or me.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Dizzy1 wrote:http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=35445&start=3315#p1373378

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~ Margaret Mead.

Kompili's eyes are not the ones that need opening. He (along with a few others on this thread) is well-informed on the topic of 9/11 and should be applauded for his continued efforts.

Your claim that 'no proof has been provided' couldn't be further from the truth. An abundance of material has been provided...just because such material may cause you (and others) to start questioning how the world really works does not make it invalid.

You should spend some time at the 'Journal of 9/11 Studies' website and research the available material...it may aid in your having a better understanding about the realities of 9/11.

Journal of 9/11 Studies
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Spend some time listening to David Ray Griffin - one of the most educated on the topic of 9/11...

...or Michael Ruppert...

Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil
http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Rubicon- ... 0865715408

Collapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WLCEUi ... re=related

From the Wilderness
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If kompili refuses to address any of the links I have posted or look at the evidence therein, then you may be mistaken. Wikipedia actually has a lot of information relevant to the evidence of 9/11
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Fancy wrote:If kompili refuses to address any of the links I have posted or look at the evidence therein, then you may be mistaken. Wikipedia actually has a lot of information relevant to the evidence of 9/11

I don't like to make any decisions, especially based on a bogus site like Wikipedia. I think my knowledge goes much further then something posted on the internet.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:
I think my knowledge goes much further then something posted on the internet.

So, outside of the Internet, what other proof have you unearthed? Spoken to conspirators? Gathered first hand knowledge? Just wondering why all the proof you keep giving us is from the Internet. How about documentation that you have personally gathered?
You are relying on information supplied by to you that you have deemed truthful. we are doing the same thing.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

peaceseeker wrote:"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~ Margaret Mead.

[color=#000080]Kompili's eyes are not the ones that need opening. He (along with a few others on this thread) is well-informed on the topic of 9/11 and should be applauded for his continued efforts.

CTs regularly post that they are underdogs, out to save the world. Get out the red capes!

Your claim that 'no proof has been provided' couldn't be further from the truth. An abundance of material has been provided...just because such material may cause you (and others) to start questioning how the world really works does not make it invalid.

No evidence has been provided. Zippo.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

peaceseeker wrote:
Dizzy1 wrote:http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=35445&start=3315#p1373378

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."
~ Margaret Mead.

Kompili's eyes are not the ones that need opening. He (along with a few others on this thread) is well-informed on the topic of 9/11 and should be applauded for his continued efforts.

You should spend some time at the 'Journal of 9/11 Studies' website and research the available material...it may aid in your having a better understanding about the realities of 9/11.

Journal of 9/11 Studies
http://www.journalof911studies.com/

Spend some time listening to David Ray Griffin - one of the most educated on the topic of 9/11...

...or Michael Ruppert...

Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil
http://www.amazon.com/Crossing-Rubicon- ... 0865715408

Collapse
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7WLCEUi ... re=related

From the Wilderness
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/

Great vids!....but you don't need me telling you that!....you can tell by how the trolls skip over your post and continue to pick on Kompoli
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

sanfish wrote:Great vids!....but you don't need me telling you that!....you can tell by how the trolls skip over your post and continue to pick on Kompoli

I believe at one time you said you weren't into name calling. That didn't last long.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

I watched some of those video's (had to admit I couldn't sit through all of them) and the biggest thing that came to my mind, is if this conspiracy was as complicated and complex as you're saying it was, how could they have made so many silly mistakes that are "giving away" their plan? There is so much "evidence" of this being an inside job that there is too much for it to be believable. I get it if one or two things didn't make sense, but you guys are providing item after item after item. Just doesn't add up.

Here's a challenge to you, tell me some major historical event that you DO believe in, and I'll show you some discrepancies that would fit to make it a conspiracy.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

goatboy wrote:I watched some of those video's (had to admit I couldn't sit through all of them) and the biggest thing that came to my mind, is if this conspiracy was as complicated and complex as you're saying it was, how could they have made so many silly mistakes that are "giving away" their plan? There is so much "evidence" of this being an inside job that there is too much for it to be believable. I get it if one or two things didn't make sense, but you guys are providing item after item after item. Just doesn't add up.

Here's a challenge to you, tell me some major historical event that you DO believe in, and I'll show you some discrepancies that would fit to make it a conspiracy.

You're kind of missing the point(s)! The first being (at least speaking for myself)...I "believe" in all of them!....I just dont necessarily believe in the explanations indoctrinated into people. Especially when one looks and sees who benefitted from these events. Thank you for pointing out that these things happen all the time(as per your own words).

The second being(and excusing some posters exuberance in agreeing with competing theories) that it is not my job(nor any other posters) job to prove the story. The onus lies on the ones given the "official expert conclusion". I have no idea who helped(if anyone), who planned.or who perpetrated the tragic violent events of that day. More importantly, I am so very thankfull that I was nowhere near the events of that day to weigh in with any personal knowledge. What I do know is that the "official" story (taken as a whole) is impossible. Moreso the actions/behaviors of those in power surrounding the events of that day are suspect. If I were at the center of some dark conspiracy, the 3rd thing id do( 1st plan,2nd execute evil plan) would be to inundate the internet with all sorts of "theories"(some quite believable,others right out there) . This way by being able to conclusively debunk one of the seeded theories , I could diminish/dilute the credibility of the thoerists. It matters not "this thoery"/ "that theory", it matters not "they helped"/"they knew". It doesnt even matter who "they" are. What matters is that our representatives(can't really bring myself to say leaders)....the ones that are supposed to be looking out for us are sticking to a story that if it were a movie plot.....you'd all be guessing the ending was "its an inside job".

A side point you're also missing is that it isnt just "discrepencies". Of course one could always find A discrepency or 2 in any given event(even one being reported truthfully). The problem is the sheer number of" discrepencies",the consistent nature of the "discrepencies",and the mind boggling similarities to other past "discrepencies" during past events. The only person who wants "us" to be wrong more than you is ....ME!
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

sanfish wrote:I just dont necessarily believe in the explanations indoctrinated into people.

Funny, I don't believe the attempted explanations that conspiracy theorists try to indoctrinate into people. Curious whether you think CTs perform their own version of indoctrination.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Nebula wrote:Funny, I don't believe the attempted explanations that conspiracy theorists try to indoctrinate into people. Curious whether you think CTs perform their own version of indoctrination.

Nothing funny about it at all. I know you don't. You're in the majority too. Its the reason we have the world we live in rather than the one we should be living in. I'm confused as to why you would be so proud of that
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I never said I'm proud of that or proud of anything else. Stop stretching.

There's lots of problems in the world. That said, the fanciful theories promoted by conspiracy theorists are nothing but fables.

I do believe that the likes of kompili and peaceseeker and their ilk have been indoctrinated and work hard at indoctrinating others.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”