Kelowna Fukishima Fallout

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Re: Kelowna Fukishima Fallout

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

http://enenews.com/tv-incredibly-takes- ... ent-255881

Great news for the Heart & Stroke Foundations.
kina
Board Meister

Post by kina »

No kidding. First you have to create the problem in order to be able to pretend you are fighting against it. Asking naive people to donate their hard earned cash helps aid in the good life too.
"The Ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy...”
-Martin Luther King
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

We're on eminent danger of a worse outcome at any moment:

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

yikes. Time to cattle prod Tepco.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

12. The committee lists its recommendations. The annual total maximum permissible dose to members of the public arising from all human practices should not be more than 0.1mSv, with a value of 5mSv for nuclear workers. This would severely curtail the operation of nuclear power stations and reprocessing plants, and this reflects the committee's belief that nuclear power is a costly way of producing energy when human health deficits are included in the overall assessment. All new practices must be justified in such a way that the rights of all individuals are considered. Radiation exposures must be kept as low as reasonably achievable using best available technology. Finally, the environmental consequences of radioactive discharges must be assessed in relation to the total environment, including both direct and indirect effects on all living systems.”

http://isisunveiledhenp.blogspot.in/

Ramaswami Kumar
June 16, 2012 at 4:03 am Log in to Reply
A grand hard look at income streams:According to the European Committee on Radiation Risk,ECRR, Nuclear Power Programmes,like the Indian, carried out without the informed consent of the people, represents an infringement of the most fundamental natural right: the right to the inviolability of the body. In rights theory, this violation is used to justify the use of violence in self-defence if one's body is under attack. Article 3 of the UN Declaration of Human Rights quoted by the ECRR: 'Everyone has the right to life,liberty and the security of the person'. Further ECRR states: ..there seems a strong prima facie case that the contamination of citizens' bodies with nuclear waste represents an unacceptable threat to the security of the person, and is therefore illegal under international law. From a rights perspective, in order for the nuclear industry to continue to operate legally, all those who might be potentially contaminated would have to be accurately informed about the true risks to their health from such nuclear processes, and would have to agree that the processes should continue.

http://enenews.com/japan-prime-minister ... ic-opposed
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

I wonder how many new cases of cancer or tumors are directly related to the dispertion models? I have a friend just diagnosed with a tumor in her brain that cant be operated on. Makes me wonder.

Some things of note.

1000m vertical measure.

This work clearly demonstrates how little dissipation occurred during this time due to the nature of the rapid global air circulation system, and the Fukushima radioactive plume contaminated the entire Northern Hemisphere during a relatively short period of time.

http://enenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2 ... -02.30.jpg

http://www.bellona.org/articles/article ... -radiation

http://clasweb.clas.wayne.edu/Multimedi ... l_2012.pdf

This really makes me angry. Where in Gods name is our stupid govenrment on this? They should be ashamed of themselves!
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

Hey mods. It aint a conspiracy. Read the data. Your walking around in it.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

pm them - they don't read everything.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

It's a chicken little scenario.

Have you evacuated the northern hemisphere yet? If not, you're a hypocrite.
Your bias suits you.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

No chicken little here. The stats dont lie. You think this should be taken so lightly as to make such vacuous remarks? This will direly effect a lot of people here added to the finacial burden on our already strained healthcare system. Just throw another woodenhead on the fire eh? Canadians can afford it. We cant..not in any sense of the word.

What do you think we should do?..go back to watching Big Brother.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

It's like you don't even read & absorb the post, you merely keep on plowing straight ahead with your blinders on. You fail to comprehend. Your grammar is as horrible as your reading comprehension skills & the only vacuous comments in this thread are your own. (notice that I have yet to deny any of the stats you have posted - nah, you obviously haven't noticed that, either)

So let me be a bit more clear - tell us all what exactly we should do to protect ourselves from this. Because from where I sit, there's nothing one can do other than move away from the (rather large) fallout zone. Iodine pills are laughable; that's akin to putting a Band-Aid on a severed carotid. If your only issue is with how the "mass media" is reporting this, then all I have to say is "welcome to the real world", and if you really cared, you'd get your butt out there & try making an actual difference in the real world, rather than blathering on with your uneducated tantrums on this obscure unimportant forum (in the grand scheme of things).

Your reply will be amusing - can't wait for it!
Your bias suits you.
noneofyourbiz3
Übergod

Post by noneofyourbiz3 »

Woodenhead wrote:It's like you don't even read & absorb the post, you merely keep on plowing straight ahead with your blinders on. You fail to comprehend. Your grammar is as horrible as your reading comprehension skills & the only vacuous comments in this thread are your own. (notice that I have yet to deny any of the stats you have posted - nah, you obviously haven't noticed that, either)

So let me be a bit more clear - tell us all what exactly we should do to protect ourselves from this. Because from where I sit, there's nothing one can do other than move away from the (rather large) fallout zone. Iodine pills are laughable; that's akin to putting a Band-Aid on a severed carotid. If your only issue is with how the "mass media" is reporting this, then all I have to say is "welcome to the real world", and if you really cared, you'd get your butt out there & try making an actual difference in the real world, rather than blathering on with your uneducated tantrums on this obscure unimportant forum (in the grand scheme of things).

Your reply will be amusing - can't wait for it!

How about you pick up a pen and put as much effort into notifying our gov of their failure in notifying and protecting us from this. Nah..you'd rather be here instead.
Im not here to be amusing and as far as grammer goes...well..weak digs. Now pick up a pen and start asking those you've trusted in your stead to end nuclear power until such a time as we can be trusted with it. Obviously they cant if they cant even divulge the truth. Pick a finger!

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”