RFK Assassination

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

RFK Assassination

Post by peaceseeker »

And barely a peep from any of the controlled major media institutions...not surprising.

‘I was under hypnosis at time of shooting’ says Robert F Kennedy’s killer

By Richard Luscombe in Miami
Published on Tuesday 29 November 2011 16:00

FOR DECADES he claimed he could never remember the night he gunned down Senator Robert F Kennedy at a Los Angeles hotel, a murder that shocked the world and ripped the heart from a political dynasty still mourning the assassination of President John F Kennedy five years earlier.

Now Sirhan Sirhan, the Palestinian immigrant originally sentenced to death for the June 1968 crime and serving a life sentence in a California jail, has launched his latest bid for freedom with a raft of extraordinary allegations.

He claims crooked prosecutors framed him for the shooting by switching a bullet taken from Kennedy’s neck and presenting a fake matched to Sirhan’s gun as evidence in his 1969 trial.

And while he previously insisted he had no memory of being at the Ambassador Hotel as Kennedy celebrated winning the California primary for the Democratic Party nomination, he now admits he was there – but under hypnosis and acting as a decoy for the real killer, who escaped during the confusion.

The allegation another shooter was involved was first aired, and largely discredited, in 2003 and has similarities to the conspiracy theories that followed John F Kennedy’s assassination in Dallas in November 1963.

The new claims come in a 62-page court filing by a team of defence lawyers who say they have “formidable evidence” that Sirhan, 67, is innocent and that their client – who has been denied parole dozens of times since he first became eligible in 1975 – suffered “horrendous violations” of his civil rights.

William Pepper, who co-represented Sirhan in his last unsuccessful application in March, said: “We are satisfied that for the first time in 43 years of this case we think we have the evidence to set this conviction aside.”

Robert F Kennedy served as US attorney general during his brother’s administration and later as senator for New York. At the time of his death, aged 42, he was leading the race for his party’s nomination for the presidential election later that year.

His assassination by Sirhan, who was born in Jordan, was seen by many as one of the first major acts of terrorism against the US by Arabs opposed to the country’s support of Israel.

Sirhan testified at his trial that he killed Kennedy “with 20 years of malice aforethought”, referring to the 1948 creation of the state of Israel.

Three of Sirhan’s shots from a .22 calibre revolver struck Kennedy, and he died 26 hours later in hospital.

Soon after his conviction, Sirhan began claiming he could not remember anything about the shooting. In the years since his sanity has remained in question, fears stoked largely from rambling interviews he has given from jail and in appeals for parole by various lawyers.

The latest legal filing relies heavily on audiotape recorded by a journalist of the shooting which experts insist contains proof that 13 shots were fired, more than the eight that could have come from Sirhan’s gun.

It also alleges that, shortly before the trial, prosecutors deliberately removed from evidence a bullet taken from Kennedy’s body because it could not be matched to Sirhan’s weapon.

Mr Pepper said he was confident that Sirhan would win his freedom, adding: “This is one of the most egregious miscarriages of justice imaginable.”

http://www.scotsman.com/news/internatio ... _1_1988591
Last edited by peaceseeker on Jun 6th, 2017, 9:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
more-cowbell

Re: RFK Assassination

Post by more-cowbell »

Sirhan couldn't have fired the fatal head shot which was taken 1-3 inches from Kennedy from behind. Thane Eugene Cesar a security guard admitted he had fired his gun and then retracted that statement afterwards. Cesar was standing right behind RFK, not 5 feet in front like Sirhan Sirhan was. 11 bullet holes were found and Sirhans gun had 8 bullets in it. The LAPD covered up the assassination like they were told to.
http://youtu.be/yGfUzeZvKt0
"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order."
- David Rockefeller
Occam

Post by Occam »

Quite aside from any evidence that may be presented it ought to be pretty obvious that the LAST American that anyone scared of the US would want to kill would be a Kennedy fast approaching the White House. Given an honest leadership the US could actually be a powerful force for good in the world rather than the imperialist bully that it is.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

In support of more-cowbell's post...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=36945&p=1131026#p1132033

RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter
April 28, 2012, CNN
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/28/justice/c ... index.html

As a federal court prepares to rule on a challenge to Sirhan Sirhan's conviction in the Robert F. Kennedy assassination, a long overlooked witness to the murder is telling her story: She heard two guns firing during the 1968 shooting and authorities altered her account of the crime. Nina Rhodes-Hughes wants the world to know that, despite what history says, Sirhan was not the only gunman firing shots when Kennedy was murdered a few feet away from her at a Los Angeles hotel. "What has to come out is that there was another shooter to my right," Rhodes-Hughes said in an exclusive interview with CNN. "The truth has got to be told. No more cover-ups." The U.S. District Court in Los Angeles is set to rule on a request by the 68-year-old Sirhan that he be released, retried or granted a hearing on new evidence, including Rhodes-Hughes' firsthand account. Prosecutors under the [CA] attorney general are contending that Rhodes-Hughes heard no more than eight gunshots during the assassination. Sirhan's lawyers are challenging those assertions. In a response also filed in federal court in Los Angeles, the defense team led by New York attorney William Pepper contends that the FBI misrepresented Rhodes-Hughes' eyewitness account and that she actually had heard a total of 12 to 14 shots fired.

Note: For key reports from major media sources on hidden facts about the assassinations of political leaders, click here.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

I fully appreciate and support any efforts to find and prosecute another shooter but,

“Three of Sirhan’s shots from a .22 calibre revolver struck Kennedy, and he died 26 hours later in hospital.”

If Sirhan was 1 of 2 he still needs to rot in hell.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ranger66 wrote:I fully appreciate and support any efforts to find and prosecute another shooter but,

“Three of Sirhan’s shots from a .22 calibre revolver struck Kennedy, and he died 26 hours later in hospital.”

If Sirhan was 1 of 2 he still needs to rot in hell.

The three bullets that hit RFK were shot from point blank range and came from behind (fatal shot being behind his right ear from 1" away). Since Sirhan was always in front of Kennedy it should be quite obvious it wasn't his bullet(s) that caused RFK's death.

'Kennedy had been shot three times. One bullet, fired at a range of about 1 inch (2.54 cm), entered behind his right ear, dispersing fragments throughout his brain.[31] Two others entered at the rear of his right armpit; one exited from his chest and the other lodged in the back of his neck.'
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassina ... F._Kennedy

Robert F. Kennedy
http://bobby-kennedy.com/rfkassassination.htm

RFK assassination witness tells CNN: There was a second shooter
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/28/justice/c ... econd-gun/
By Michael Martinez and Brad Johnson, CNN
April 30, 2012

'There definitely was another shooter': RFK assassination witness says FBI covered up fact there was a SECOND gunman
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... unman.html
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 08:20 GMT, 30 April 2012 | UPDATED: 10:59 GMT, 30 April 2012

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

RFK Assassination Legal Case Update
http://whowhatwhy.com/2013/04/05/rfk-as ... se-update/
By Russ Baker on Apr 5, 2013
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The CIA was there beyond the shadow of doubt - For what purpose?
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/assa ... doubt.html

Three agents in the audience

The Robert F. Kennedy assassination seems to have been run along similar lines to the murder of his brother.

A carefully prepared "lone nut" had the blame put on him...

A local police department could be counted on to make the evidence disappear...

CIA agents were all over the scene for reasons never revealed...

Robert Kennedy was a vehement opponent of the Viet Nam War and had a very good chance of winning the election to President of the United States. His opponent in the election would have been Richard Nixon.
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Interesting that you criticized the main stream media in your first post about not covering this, yet CNN is the only major news organization with articles about it.

But you've also been clear about the MSM being nothing but propaganda, so perhaps this is a propaganda piece? A distraction?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

He was there with a gun and fired shots.

The three bullets that hit RFK were shot from point blank range and came from behind (fatal shot being behind his right ear from 1" away). Since Sirhan was always in front of Kennedy it should be quite obvious it wasn't his bullet(s) that caused RFK's death.

He can rot in hell, he may have company but in hell.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ranger66 wrote:He was there with a gun and fired shots.

He can rot in hell, he may have company but in hell.

Got it, thanks...no need to expose those responsible for RFK's death!!
~ John Lennon
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"Got it, thanks...no need to expose those responsible for RFK's death!!"

That's not the same as letting one of the killer's go free!!
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ranger66 wrote:"Got it, thanks...no need to expose those responsible for RFK's death!!"

That's not the same as letting one of the killer's go free!!

Except that Sirhan wasn't 'one of the killers', he wasn't responsible. 'In fact, not one bullet from his gun struck the senator'. The bullet(s) that killed RFK came from a gun that was behind him (shot at near point blank behind the right ear). Sirhan was always in front of RFK and never closer than 6 feet.

The Assassination of Senator Robert F. Kennedy: Questions, Hints and Allegations
http://www.globalresearch.ca/questions- ... dy/5593628
By Edward Curtin
Global Research, June 06, 2017

If you were going to arrange a political assassination in an indoor crowded setting, would you plan to have one of your operatives (not the assassin) at the murder site be a strikingly curvaceous young woman in a conspicuous white dress with black polka-dots, and then have her flee the scene, yelling, “We’ve shot him, we’ve shot him,” so that multiple witnesses would see and hear her as she made her escape?

Would you have the same woman earlier in the day pick up a salesman in the hotel where the assassination was planned, spend the day with him driving around and having dinner together, while repeatedly inviting (i.e. luring) him to join her later that night at a big public event where they will shoot their famous victim, whom she names?

Would you have your operative tell this man that, although she wasn’t staying at the hotel, and although she had been in town only three days, having flown from NYC where she had arrived from overseas, that she knew the hotel stair routes very well, including an unobtrusive one that she shows the man?

Would you have this woman tell this man that a few days earlier she had met with a very famous political operative (whom she names), diametrically opposed to your victim’s political philosophy and that she would need to flee the country after the assassination and would like the man’s help?

Would you have your operative in the tight dress so conspicuously lay down a trail of breadcrumbs from morning until night, until she made her escape, never to be found despite having been seen by more than a dozen credible witnesses at the shooting site?

I think you would agree that you would have to be extremely stupid to plan an assassination in this manner, except if you were extremely devious, and the voluptuous stand-out girl was part of your intricate plot to create a false lead to someone other than the assassins.

This is exactly what happened when Senator Robert Kennedy, the presumptive Democratic nominee for president, was shot shortly after midnight on June 5, 1968 at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles, after celebrating his victory in the California Democratic Primary. The woman in question came to be known as “the girl in the polka-dot dress,” but unlike the ways we associate girls with innocence, this woman was a key player in hideous evil.

While many people are aware that President John Kennedy was killed five years earlier in a conspiracy organized by U.S. intelligence operatives and that Lee Harvey Oswald was the “patsy” that he said he was, far fewer realize that Robert Kennedy was also killed as a result of a conspiracy and that the convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan did not kill RFK. In fact, not one bullet from his gun struck the senator. Sirhan was standing in front of Kennedy when, as the autopsy definitively showed, RFK was shot from the rear at point blank range, three bullets entering his body, with the fatal head-shot coming upward at a 45 degree angle from 1-3 inches behind his right ear.In addition, an audio recording shows that many more bullets than the eight in Sirhan’s gun were fired in the hotel pantry that night. It was impossible for Sirhan to have killed RFK.

While Sirhan still sits in prison to this day, the real killers of Senator Kennedy went free that night. For anyone who studies the case with an impartial eye (see this, this,this, this, and this), the evidence is overwhelming that there was a very sophisticated conspiracy at work, one that continued long after as police, FBI, intelligence agencies, and the legal system covered up the true nature of the crime. That Sirhan was hypnotized to play his part as seeming assassin is also abundantly clear.

But it is not my intention here to detail all the facts of the case that still scream out for justice, as do the linked assassinations of JFK and MLK. In fact, referring to the Kennedy assassination is a misnomer; we should speak of the Kennedy assassinations, since JFK wasn’t the only one.

I would like to focus on the so-called “girl in the polka-dot dress,” and ask you to think along with me as we explore why she was so conspicuous that day and night, and what function she may have served. I know you will agree that it is counterintuitive for her to have behaved the way she did. Counterintuitive for the general public, that is.

The best detailed day-to-day account of this mysterious girl is in the book linked to above by Fernando Faura, The Polka-Dot File: on the Robert F. Kennedy Killing (see my review here). Faura writes,
“Seconds after the shooting stopped, a young woman in a polka-dot dress ran out of the kitchen, past Sandra Serrano [see video], a Kennedy campaign worker. The woman shouted, ‘We shot him, we shot him.’ Asked who they shot, the woman replied, ‘Kennedy,’ and ran into the morning darkness, never to be found.”

Although Serrano was interviewed by Sandy Vanocur of NBC News on live TV at 1:30 AM shortly after the shooting, she – as well as other eyewitnesses to this girl – was browbeaten by the police to retract her story, yet she never did. The police shut down its pursuit of this girl, despite all the witnesses. The LAPD officer in charge of the investigation, Lt. Manny Pena, was CIA connected, having worked for U.S. AID and been recently brought back to control the investigation. So too was the brutal interrogator, Sgt. Hank Hernandez, CIA affiliated.

It is obvious that this girl was part of a conspiracy to kill Robert Kennedy and that it is equally obvious that she was meant to stand out, be seen, and to be heard shouting what she did. Why?

Logically it follows that she was meant to create false leads, and generate mystery when there was none. Writing of the JFK assassination, Vince Salandria, the eminent and early critic of the government’s false conspiracy story, has recently said something quite appropriate to the RFK case and this girl:
“The Kennedy assassination is a false mystery. It was conceived by the conspirators to be a false mystery which was designed to cause interminable debate. The purpose of the protracted debate was to obscure what was quite clearly and plainly a coup d’état….President Kennedy was assassinated by our national-security state…”

While far fewer people have yet to question the false narrative in the RFK case, when or if they do they will find that the polka-dot girl’s actions and her disappearance could keep them guessing for a long time, and that that guessing will lead away from the obvious and essential truth.

The investigative journalist Robert Parry has written about how Richard Nixon sabotaged a possible peace accord in Vietnam in the summer/fall of 1968. This he did through an intermediary, right-wing Republican Chinese émigré Anna Chennault, wife of General Claire Chennault, legendary founder of the Flying Tigers. Parry explains,
“Nixon’s gambit was to have Chennault pass on word to South Vietnamese President Thieu that if he boycotted Johnson’s Paris peace talks – thus derailing the negotiations – Nixon would assure Thieu continued U.S. military support for the war.”

This treachery has been confirmed. Having stumbled on Parry’s work in 2014, the reporter Fernando Faura was startled to find himself connecting the girl in the polka-dot dress to Anna Chennault and to Nixon. This was because he remembered that the man, John Fahey, who had spent all day with the girl on June 4, 1968 and dropped her off in the evening at the Ambassador Hotel, had told him that the political operative she had met with three days before the assassination was Anna Chennault. Faura speculates that perhaps Nixon was therefore connected to RFK’s assassination because he feared that, if Robert Kennedy were to become the Democratic presidential nominee, he would push to end the Vietnam War and would be more likely that anyone else to defeat him in the general election. He speculates that the “peace talks” conspiracy might have been the origin of the Kennedy killing; that the two conspiracies were connected.

But at the same time Faura writes,

“Why is the CIA’s shadow all over this?”

And since the CIA’s shadow is all over the RFK assassination, we are left to ask if Nixon and the CIA were operating on the same page. Or was it the reverse, that Nixon and the CIA were at odds? Did the CIA remove Nixon from office with Watergate? Could the girl have been used to create a false lead to Nixon? Or was it something else again? Was it simply fortuitous that Sirhan’s Palestinian Arabic origins were emphasized and that his lawyers, who in no way defended him, suggested that he was mad at RFK for supporting the sending of planes to Israel and the oppression of the Palestinians by Israel? What were Kennedy’s positions vis-à- vis Israel? Who was the girl? What country had she come from when she arrived in NYC three days before?

Many questions leading hither and yon originate with this girl. And it is obvious that she was meant to do that: to muddy the waters and keep people guessing once they came to realize that Sirhan obviously did not kill RFK. And she “disappeared” as quickly as she “appeared.” And the authorities shut down their investigation and pursuit of her. They denied her existence against all the evidence. Meant to stand out, she was also meant to go out, leaving a trail of questions.

Former Congressman Allard Lowenstein, who was investigating Robert Kennedy’s killing and was also strangely murdered, put it well:
Robert Kennedy’s death, like the President’s, was mourned as an extension of senseless violence; events moved on, and the profound alterations that these deaths…brought in the equation of power in America was perceived as random…. What is odd is not that some people thought it was all random, but that so many intelligent people refused to believe that it might be anything else. Nothing can measure more graphically how limited was the general under- standing of what is possible in America.

While such pseudo-innocence prevailed then and is still very widespread, perhaps no one epitomized the twisted mind games played by intelligence agencies more than James Jesus Angleton, the notorious CIA Counterintelligence Chief for so many years, in whose safe were found gruesome photos of Robert Kennedy’s autopsy. Why, one may ask, were those photos there, since Angleton allegedly had no connection to the RFK killing and since Sirhan was said to be the assassin? Was Angleton’s work as CIA liaison with Israeli any way connected?

As I wrote earlier, if one objectively studies the assassination of Senator Kennedy, one cannot but conclude there was a government conspiracy and that Sirhan is not guilty. That much is not particularly complicated, although many people not familiar with the facts of the case may think otherwise.

The mystery girl is another matter. Everything about her has served to hypnotize, first Sirhan, and then those seeking to get to the deeper forces behind this American tragedy.

Robert Kennedy, like his brother John, was a great danger to those virulent forces of war and oppression within his own government, and he died opposing them as a true patriot.

We should honor him on this day – June 6th – that he died; honor him by pursuing the truth of why he died and why it still matters. Because it does.

The original source of this article is Global Research
Copyright © Edward Curtin, Global Research, 2017
~ John Lennon
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

He was there with a gun and fired the gun, ask Mr. Weisel about responsibility, if there is some grand conspiracy fine take them down but it seems he was part of it and no I do not have any interest in talking about hypnotism as an alibi.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ranger66 wrote:He was there with a gun and fired the gun, ask Mr. Weisel about responsibility, if there is some grand conspiracy fine take them down but it seems he was part of it and no I do not have any interest in talking about hypnotism as an alibi.

Yes, he was there, but is unable to recall. It's quite obvious the material I post upsets you. I don't know why you feel the need to continue wasting your time on these threads.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”