33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Re: 33 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True

Post by averagejoe »

Goatgoy wrote: Actually, nice try, but no, he was talking about pulling the firefighters out of the building before it collapsed.

How do you know?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

goatboy wrote:
Actually, nice try, but no, he was talking about pulling the firefighters out of the building before it collapsed.

Then why wouldn't he say "pull them" instead of "pull it"? Pull it is a common industry term for controlled demolition
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

concernie wrote:Pull it is a common industry term for controlled demolition

No it is not.
I suggest 9/11 talk be taken to that thread.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:Goatgoy wrote: Actually, nice try, but no, he was talking about pulling the firefighters out of the building before it collapsed.

How do you know?

I suppose I could ask the same thing. How do you know that he was actually admitting to pulling down his building? And why would he admit that on TV?

However, here's how I know:

On September 9, 2005, Mr. Dara McQuillan, a spokesman for Silverstein Properties, issued the following statement on this issue:

Seven World Trade Center collapsed at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001, after burning for seven hours. There were no casualties, thanks to the heroism of the Fire Department and the work of Silverstein Properties employees who evacuated tenants from the building.

The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) conducted a thorough investigation of the collapse of all the World Trade Center buildings. The FEMA report concluded that the collapse of Seven World Trade Center was a direct result of fires triggered by debris from the collapse of WTC Tower 1.

In the afternoon of September 11, Mr. Silverstein spoke to the Fire Department Commander on site at Seven World Trade Center. The Commander told Mr. Silverstein that there were several firefighters in the building working to contain the fires. Mr. Silverstein expressed his view that the most important thing was to protect the safety of those firefighters, including, if necessary, to have them withdraw from the building.

Later in the day, the Fire Commander ordered his firefighters out of the building and at 5:20 p.m. the building collapsed. No lives were lost at Seven World Trade Center on September 11, 2001.

As noted above, when Mr. Silverstein was recounting these events for a television documentary he stated, “I said, you know, we've had such terrible loss of life. Maybe the smartest thing to do is to pull it.” Mr. McQuillan has stated that by “it,” Mr. Silverstein meant the contingent of firefighters remaining in the building.

Good analysis here:

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

concernie wrote:
Then why wouldn't he say "pull them" instead of "pull it"? Pull it is a common industry term for controlled demolition

A better question to ask why would he say "pull it" on TV if it was supposed to be a secret?
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Seeing the that the link the OP provided is a "page not found", so again I ask, in refernence to the second post on page 1 regarding Area 51. What exactly is the conspiracy about Area 51? All I can gather from this press release is that they've come out in the open noting that yes, they have infact been calling this secret military base which everyone has known about for years, Area 51.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

goatboy wrote:
A better question to ask why would he say "pull it" on TV if it was supposed to be a secret?

Who said it was supposed to be a secret? Part of the game is bragging about their crimes. They always reveal just enough to let the awakened ones know.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

goatboy wrote:

concernie wrote:Who said it was supposed to be a secret? Part of the game is bragging about their crimes. They always reveal just enough to let the awakened ones know.

Of course you have proof to back that up right? Please tell me it isn't just a hunch you have.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

concernie wrote: They always reveal just enough to let the awakened ones know.

The awakened ones? Wow. Ego.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Dizzy1 wrote:Seeing the that the link the OP provided is a "page not found", so again I ask, in refernence to the second post on page 1 regarding Area 51. What exactly is the conspiracy about Area 51? All I can gather from this press release is that they've come out in the open noting that yes, they have infact been calling this secret military base which everyone has known about for years, Area 51.

You didn't read the Castanet article did you?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatgoy wrote: Good analysis here:

http://www.911myths.com/html/wtc7_pulled.html

Really! Go on..... 911 myths?

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Dizzy1 wrote:Seeing the that the link the OP provided is a "page not found", so again I ask, in refernence to the second post on page 1 regarding Area 51. What exactly is the conspiracy about Area 51? All I can gather from this press release is that they've come out in the open noting that yes, they have infact been calling this secret military base which everyone has known about for years, Area 51.

Since it was stated in the Castanet article this facility was referred to years ago by the government, I don't see the conspiracy theory either.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/area-51-reveal ... d=19977635

ABC talked about it back in 2011.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

averagejoe wrote:You didn't read the Castanet article did you?

I did, which is why I asked the question.

Fancy wrote:ABC talked about it back in 2011.

As well as in several other aviation publications through out the years and as I mentioned on page 1, its been on aviational sectionals since 2007/08.

The knowledge that aircraft such as the U2 and SR71 were tested there has been common knowledge for many years. Now that satalites and such have really taken over much of the U2 and SR71s workload, it'll be fascinating to slowly get more technical information of the aircraft as the years go on.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Dash5
Übergod

Post by Dash5 »

Honestly I didn't even know "Area 51" or Groom Lake or whatever you want to call it was supposed to be a secret. If it was it was easily one of the worst kept secrets in history.

Now if there was proof that there was alien spacecraft stored there or little green men or something, that would be a story. The official recognition of its existence is not exactly earth shattering information.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

I think its more the programs being kept classified and secret then the actual facitlity itself is what get the CTers hearts pounding, which is understandable. Trying to keep a facility secret by posting signs all around it and talking about it in the open for many years before this official acknowledgement is hardly a conspiracy nor a victory for CTers.

The programs, such as the U2 needed to be classified for very good reasons, technology and the aircrafts performance were vital to keep the program effective and the crews safe, which could have given the US the vital advantage in interesting times such as during the Cold War.

The B2 and F117 programs were and still are no different, there are technologies in use with them that will remain classified for years to come in order to keep the programs/aircraft effective.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”