Canadian monetary policy needs to be changed

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Re: Canadian monetary policy needs to be changed

Post by sanfish »

Charles Whitman II wrote:Nate, you are not alone.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled off was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Actually the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing people that they could become him. Its one reason that time and again we have hard working "salt of the earth" people fighting amonst themselves over which absurdly rich elitist will better represent their interests
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

HoboJo wrote:(Ignorant but curious)

My understanding is that the bank of Canada is entitled to print money. The crown needs only to say "Go Ahead" and it is done.

Lot's of power. Lot's of responsibility. I love Canada.

(Ignorant and could be wrong here)

Just misinformed
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

HoboJo wrote:I could quit my job and go back to school but.. I don't care that much.

Anyone care to tell me (in simple terms please) why we can't print money for every once of gold/oil/uranium/nickel/tree we harvest here?

Why Canada is not the richest country on the planet? Why the Middle East is rich and we are not?

(Just asking)

Thats a great question! In fact, anything would be better than whats happening now. However,the reality is it matters not WHAT "money" is based on. What matters most is WHO controls the money supply. All that is need for a "money" system b to work for its people is confidence in it. All a Govt has to do when creating a currency is make it accepted form of payment for taxes. Once this happens the govt is supposed to create....then spend said currency into existence(infrastructure,services)....that money then gets spent by those that earned that currency. To curb unecessary inflation, a govt need only dispose of some of the currency when its collected back in taxes. The argument that this would cause hyper inflation is absurd(and proven false by Roman money and the curency "tally sticks" that led to the Renaissance). Inflation/hyper inflation is caused and DEFINED as the amount of "money" in circulation......not by who lends/prints it, or at what interest etc

Edit to add..... The same amount of money printed/borrowed free of interest will always mathematically be less inflationary than the same money borrowed at interest(because there is no interest to print/make/borrow). One need stop confusing "the govt should create the currency for its people free of interest" with "should print up crazy amounts of money willy nilly " to understand we would be far better off . Can't wrap your head around that? Then at the very least the country should borrow it of its own bank so that the debt becomes an account receivable to the bank the country owns making it a net zero venture

Intelligence is defined as the ability to acquire knowledge and skills.....not by how much one thinks they have learned. Keep on asking questions
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Just realised this thread is in "Conspiracies & UFO's". Could someone please explain to me why? One could think of at least 600 Billion reasons Canadian Monetary Policy should change(not to mention all the hardships people face daily due in principle to these policies and the people who make them).
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

"This comes from people confusing the Canadian system with the one south of the border with their Federal Reserve Bank as the private lender to the US Government as described in the movie Zeitgeist. It also comes from people not seeking to understand how our own monetary system works."
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Ranger66 wrote:"This comes from people confusing the Canadian system with the one south of the border with their Federal Reserve Bank as the private lender to the US Government as described in the movie Zeitgeist. It also comes from people not seeking to understand how our own monetary system works."

Actually nothing I've said has to do with confusing anything with anything. One need only look to find the truth on how our currency is truly created, and how the money supply is needlessly expanded only to line the profits of those who would profit
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“Could someone please explain to me why?”

Just answering the question, OP was the reason not necessarily your opinion.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Ranger66 wrote:“Could someone please explain to me why?”

Just answering the question, OP was the reason not necessarily your opinion.

I'm confused. Are you saying the OP chose to put it in conspiracies section? If so thanks for answering, but I'm still confused how your post about people confusing Canadian Monetary policies with the American one answers anything( because it's simply just not true). If anything, the confusion stems from the confusion people have thinking the private banks havent hijacked Canadian Monetary policy in Canada pretty much exactly like they have "down south"( and pretty much every other country ).
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

“I'm confused. Are you saying the OP chose to put it in conspiracies section?”

No I am saying that because of the content of the post someone saw fit to place it in the sub forum, say maybe a moderator.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Ranger66 wrote:“I'm confused. Are you saying the OP chose to put it in conspiracies section?”

No I am saying that because of the content of the post someone saw fit to place it in the sub forum, say maybe a moderator.

Gee thanks tips! My question was more like someone explain to me what about the content makes it deserving of being here rather than lets say any other thread. I guess ,technically ,it is an actual conspiracy. The problem is that damned word has been sullied to the point that it no longer means what it was defined to mean. People now use "conspiracy theory" and "conspiracy" like its some dirty word denoting a false story/theory. However, the fact that the private Banks have hijacked the Canadian Currency(as well as pretty much all other currencies) is no fable/pipe dream but rather an unfortunate reality that never should have been allowed to happen or continue

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”