Cyber bullying at the Conspiracies & UFOs threads

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Cyber bullying at the Conspiracies & UFOs threads

Post by kompili »

zzontar wrote:CT's used to be the minority. In a recent survey done by National Geographic, 79% of Americans polled said they believe the government is hiding info on UFO's and aliens. As science evolves and we keep getting more information at our fingertips, the number of believers get higher. I wouldn't take much seriously about UFO non-believers anymore than I'd take the The Flat Earth Society seriously, seeing as it appears they're both heading the same direction.

Science is the key, not things like a flag or a country, or the media said so. Mind you, the scientist are govern by government and must report to higher ups before they can release things. So in most cases things are not what they appear to be.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

kompili wrote:I would say it is the other way around

Actually it's not - a simple search would have shown you that.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

and it continues, bullies never seem to get tired
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

tin foil hat pictures, conspiracy theorists this, conspiracy theorists that, boogie man this, boogie man that, and blah blah blah
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Unless you have some specific examples, Bejvas, I believe you are confusing bullying with people countering your arguments.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

This thread reminds me of religious believers complaining of oppression. Simply not agreeing is not bullying or oppression. Whining about 'bullying' just shows how poorly thought out your theories are. If they were good they would stand on their own without having to appeal to emotion.

If all you want is a freeland where you can spout paranoid clap-trap without anyone calling you on it, make your own forum.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. As of yet, the conspiracy side has not done this. Until they do, expect to be confronted and questioned.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Mr Danksworth wrote:. As of yet, the conspiracy side has not done this. Until they do, expect to be confronted and questioned.

Yes this is all fine, but to call people names is a different story all together. I love confrontation and questions, but also be ready to get back questions and confrontations also. And just don't post what your government and the media tells you.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

There you go again, government and media. You just can handle the fact that some people look at things and arrive at different conclusions that yourself, huh?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:There you go again, government and media. You just can handle the fact that some people look at things and arrive at different conclusions that yourself, huh?

There you go again with your bullying tactics, telling me I can't say something. I think this is a free forum, and people can express their views.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:There you go again with your bullying tactics, telling me I can't say something. I think this is a free forum, and people can express their views.

I did not tell you that you could not say something.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

I still find it nonsense that a hand full of people who absolutely disgust these subjects, keep posting words of mockery just to make sure that it looks like the subjects discussed at these threads can't be serious at all.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Bejvas wrote:I still find it nonsense that a hand full of people who absolutely disgust these subjects, keep posting words of mockery just to make sure that it looks like the subjects discussed at these threads can't be serious at all.

I think it is very serious that some people get sucked in by conspiracy woo.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”