B.C. Geo-Engineering causing Flooding/Devastation ?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Solipsistic
Fledgling

B.C. Geo-Engineering causing Flooding/Devastation ?

Post by Solipsistic »

Geo Engineering is a topic that is coming up more and more these days. The idea of weather modification, and proof of such, has been prevalent around the World.
Theorists speak of "chem-trails" being used to manipulate the weather as well as the side effects that people are suffering from them.
In the Okanagan Valley, it has been watched and photographed, the trails from jets filling the sky on a clear day, turning it to haze and then ushering in cloud and rain.

I personally have watched this happen, amongst many others.

In the government/military's attempt to play "god" with our weather systems, have they been forcing this huge surge of rain fall upon us? Why would such devastation be caused purposely?

I recommend people google chemtrails and haarp and come to their own conclusion.

However, theories aside, it does seem odd to watch these jets bringing in these weather changes.

I remember people putting their boats in the water for May Long Weekend here in the Okanagan. I remember temperatures past 40 degrees.... something isn't right.. and its a shame that we don't have transparency and true leadership in this country to know what it is.

I came across an article by the health magazine called Alive. Seems there is a joint US/Canada military operation going on to spray the air and change our weather... why do we allow such things without public input? and knowing full well that these heavy metal oxides that are being sprayed above us are toxic to life.... why do they do it at all?

Here is a link to the Alive magazine article.... decide for yourself, ask questions, demand answers!
http://www.alive.com/articles/view/1709 ... _confirmed

And happy Canada Day!!!
zookeeper
Walks on Forum Water

Re: B.C. Geo-Engineering causing Flooding/Devastation ?

Post by zookeeper »

Flood reparation allowance... $300,000

Chem trail budget ..... $2,000,000,000

Another conspiracy thread ..... priceless
Solipsistic
Fledgling

Post by Solipsistic »

To quote part of the Alive magazine article....

"In November 1999, residents of Espanola, Ont. presented a petition to Parliament after USAF tankers sprayed sky-obscuring chemicals. Townspeople claimed that they were making children and adults sick over a 50 square-mile area. Lab tests of rainwater falling through the chemical clouds measured amounts of aluminum particles seven times higher than federal health safety limits."

I'm curious how it can be considered a theory when you have a whole town presenting a petition based on scientific examination.

Has anyone done soil, water, or hair follicle testing in BC lately? Maybe we should!
maple leaf
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by maple leaf »

The Federal Department of Justice has legislation laid out in this act to cover weather modification in Canada.It is stated that there has to be records kept when there is weather modification activity .So my question is,who is doing it, who has those records and why have they not been exposed to prove if this is in fact being done over our clear sky? It certainly looks like it is being done but I still have not seen any definitive proof.

Weather Modification Information Act
R.S.C., 1985, c. W-5
An Act to provide for the obtaining of information respecting weather modification activities
SHORT TITLE
Marginal note:
Short title
1. This Act may be cited as the Weather Modification Information Act.
1970-71-72, c. 59, s. 1.
INTERPRETATION
Marginal note:
Definitions
2. In this Act,
“Administrator”
« directeur »
“Administrator” means such member of the public service as may be designated by the Governor in Council;
“weather modification activity”
« essais de modification du temps »
“weather modification activity” includes any action designed or intended to produce, by physical or chemical means, changes in the composition or dynamics of the atmosphere for the purpose of increasing, decreasing or redistributing precipitation, decreasing or suppressing hail or lightning or dissipating fog or cloud.
RECORDS AND REPORTS

Snip;
Marginal note:
Requirement to maintain daily records and submit report
4. (1) Every person who carries out any weather modification activity shall, in such form and manner as may be prescribed,
(a) maintain a daily record of the activity, in which shall be included detailed information relating to
(i) the location and operation of any equipment used,
(ii) any meteorological observations made in the geographic area affected or intended to be affected by the activity, and
(iii) the chemical nature, physical properties and quantities of any substances emitted into the atmosphere for the purposes of weather modification; and
(b) within fifteen days from the end of the month in which the activity was carried out, submit to the Administrator a report specifying
(i) the date when the activity was carried out,
(ii) the nature and scope of the activity,
(iii) any meteorological observations that were made, and
(iv) such other information and observations relevant to the activity as may be specified by the Administrator or an authorized representative of the Administrator.

Read the full act here: http://laws-lois.justice.gc.ca/eng/acts ... 1.html#h-3
“If I were to remain silent, I’d be guilty of complicity.”
— Albert Einstein__________________________
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Solipsistic wrote:Geo Engineering is a topic that is coming up more and more these days. The idea of weather modification, and proof of such, has been prevalent around the World.
Theorists speak of "chem-trails" being used to manipulate the weather as well as the side effects that people are suffering from them.
In the Okanagan Valley, it has been watched and photographed, the trails from jets filling the sky on a clear day, turning it to haze and then ushering in cloud and rain.

I personally have watched this happen, amongst many others.

In the government/military's attempt to play "god" with our weather systems, have they been forcing this huge surge of rain fall upon us? Why would such devastation be caused purposely?

I recommend people google chemtrails and haarp and come to their own conclusion.

However, theories aside, it does seem odd to watch these jets bringing in these weather changes.

I remember people putting their boats in the water for May Long Weekend here in the Okanagan. I remember temperatures past 40 degrees.... something isn't right.. and its a shame that we don't have transparency and true leadership in this country to know what it is.

I came across an article by the health magazine called Alive. Seems there is a joint US/Canada military operation going on to spray the air and change our weather... why do we allow such things without public input? and knowing full well that these heavy metal oxides that are being sprayed above us are toxic to life.... why do they do it at all?

Here is a link to the Alive magazine article.... decide for yourself, ask questions, demand answers!
http://www.alive.com/articles/view/1709 ... _confirmed

And happy Canada Day!!!

There is no "proof' of chemtrails. What you are seeing are contrails. They are an effect of the heated exhaust from jet engines precipitating condensation from cooler, high altitude air. Flooding is a naturally occurring phenomena, there is no need for huge overarching conspiracies to explain them. Alive magazine is a proponent of homeopathy, reiki, crystal healing, remote soul retreival, and other such non-scientific balhooey. To give them any credence when it comes to science is an error.

I fear that you are suffering from a case of confirmation bias. You have read something that you agree with as far as your understanding of the subject goes. Unfortunately, it has no basis in reality.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
D suzuki
Fledgling

Post by D suzuki »

sorry to burst your lil bubble mr dank but the us gov has admited and documented spraying programs
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

The bubble is not burst. I am well aware of the cloud seeding experiments. However, when people take that nugget of fact and expand it to mean that there is a continent wide super secret conspiracy to control the weather/mind control/create floods, I have to call them on it. It is good to see that this thread got moved to where it belongs.

How many people would have to be involved in such a program for such a thing to happen? The population of a small town? More? ground maintenence crews, air traffic control, people on the runways, people who work in hangers, and all of the management, workers, and organizers...in every airport across N. America would have to remain silent. You expect people to believe that that many people could keep a secret? Absolutely no whistleblowers? You actually think that governments could keep that many people quiet? If you do, you live in fear and paranoia. Welcome to the world of comformation bias. :skyisfalling:
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

If they don't make it stop raining soon, I am gonna sue them for all the damage in this house. :nutzoid:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

Solipsistic wrote:To quote part of the Alive magazine article....

"In November 1999, residents of Espanola, Ont. presented a petition to Parliament after USAF tankers sprayed sky-obscuring chemicals. Townspeople claimed that they were making children and adults sick over a 50 square-mile area. Lab tests of rainwater falling through the chemical clouds measured amounts of aluminum particles seven times higher than federal health safety limits."

I'm curious how it can be considered a theory when you have a whole town presenting a petition based on scientific examination.

Has anyone done soil, water, or hair follicle testing in BC lately? Maybe we should!

We absolutely should do all these testings. A friend of mine has asked a doctor for a heavy metal blood test, the doctor actually knows and acknowledges the chemtrails spraying and how is it affecting people's health, but of course there is nothing he can do about that except for prescribing drugs...
"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Bejvas wrote:
We absolutely should do all these testings. A friend of mine has asked a doctor for a heavy metal blood test, the doctor actually knows and acknowledges the chemtrails spraying and how is it affecting people's health, but of course there is nothing he can do about that except for prescribing drugs...

What kind of 'doctor' did your friend see. I did a quick search for heavy metal blood tests and. for the most apart, it was fringe homeopaths and naturopaths talking about lead poisoning. Not to mention that we live in an industrialized world that has uses heavy metals in their production methods. They use lead in fillings, there's lead in paint, there used to be lead in gasoline...i don't suppose that could be the source of your friend's heavy metal poisoning. Nope, chemtrails.

I'd also like to mention that just because your friend's doctor believes in chemtrail does not mean that chemtrails exist. Doctors are not trained in atmospherics/meteorology or aircraft technology. His opinion carries no more weight than your average under-educated schmo. What you have done is use a fallacious argument from authority, a smattering of equivocation, and and argument from heresy.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Does anyone have an idea of the sheer volume of product that would have to be dropped so that there was ANY concentration in air/food/water from a height of 30,000 feet. This reminds me of Homeopathic remedies.
The dilution of some volume of gas or liquid from 30,000 feet to ground is incalculably small... especially considering wind.

How could something the size of any aircraft do any sort of job of "spraying" a population from 30,000 feet, and have ANY of it land in ANY concentration? Can you not conceive of the volume of air between up there, and down here? Then compare that with any given volume from some hidden tank or whatever they believe?

Crop dusters have to pretty nearly touch the ground on a pass in order to get a spray down on a crop. There's a reason they don't just fly up to 5,000 or 10,000 feet and spray in a circle... It wouldn't do anything, even at that height. Now go three times that height for a basic cruising altitude, and figure that the rate of expansion is. Yeah, I doubt a molecule would hit a single person.
It's always about dose/concentration.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Mr Danksworth wrote:Does anyone have an idea of the sheer volume of product that would have to be dropped so that there was ANY concentration in air/food/water from a height of 30,000 feet. This reminds me of Homeopathic remedies.
The dilution of some volume of gas or liquid from 30,000 feet to ground is incalculably small... especially considering wind.

They spray almost everyday, and there are usually 5 or 6 planes doing the spraying, and the trails they leave spread out and leave clouds and then it rains, and this product falling in rain, is what is causing the damage.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

What gets me is that a few people in the 2000s up and claimed that these 'wispy' contrails didn't exist prior to 1998 and a bunch of people simply believed it.

The real conspiracy here is that a very few devious people were able to suck in thousands.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Nebula wrote:What gets me is that a few people in the 2000s up and claimed that these 'wispy' contrails didn't exist prior to 1998 and a bunch of people simply believed it.

The real conspiracy here is that a very few devious people were able to suck in thousands.

All you have to do, is look up, I been watching the sky all my life. These trails were never there before. I don't need anyone telling me about chemtrails.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Sorry, kompili. They were there before. You simply choose to believe they weren't.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”