The world peace invitation

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: The world peace invitation

Post by Passion4Truth »

Veddy interesting…..

Kumaran, I have read many of your posts across the net, now suddenly you believe in Keshe and the foundation? What exactly was it that changed your mind? The speech of a politician in Italy?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

What changed my mind was that so many people in Italy and around the world cant have been fooled by one person. He has even got on Bulgarian television. So it must be real. He has been vetted by someone.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Who says anyone has been fooled? No one seems to know what kind of information was received.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Kumaran wrote:Keshe conference in Italy here http://www.dionidream.com/tour-italiano ... -dicembre/ .

You should go, I bet you'll learn lots! It's only 50 Euro and it goes to a great cause.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

I would go if I could. But unfortunately I cant. I live too far away and since I don't have a job getting a visa to Italy would be a problem. I will content myself with buying his books.
MenzieMech

Post by MenzieMech »

Kumaran wrote:I would go if I could. But unfortunately I cant. I live too far away and since I don't have a job getting a visa to Italy would be a problem. I will content myself with buying his books.

Since when do you have to be employed to get a visa?
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

I dont think they will give a visa to a Sri lankan who dosent have a job. It is not easy to get a Italian visa as you think. They will think you are trying to stay in Italy and wont give you a visa. Requirements to get a italian visa in Sri lanka here http://www.italy-vfs.com/images/requisi ... 072012.pdf . Note that they ask for place of employment.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Kumaran wrote:I dont think they will give a visa to a Sri lankan who dosent have a job. It is not easy to get a Italian visa as you think. They will think you are trying to stay in Italy and wont give you a visa. Requirements to get a italian visa in Sri lanka here http://www.italy-vfs.com/images/requisi ... 072012.pdf . Note that they ask for place of employment.

Out of interest, how does an unemployed Sri Lankan have access to the internet and find an obscure website from Kelowna?
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

internet is only $20 unlimited a month. So I can basically use the internet as much as I want. I have a lot of free time. So i am just on the internet. I was fascinated with Keshe from before. Initially I thought he was a scam. But after reading other dissident scientists work I believe he is being suppressed. Even Fabio Meroni from Italy believes him. So I have changed my mind.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Arthur C Clarkes three rules here http://www.dailynews.lk/2007/12/15/fea03.asp .
Remember Clarke’s Three Laws:

1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is probably wrong.

2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.

3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
I run my life based on those laws. Arthur C Clarke believed in new energy. He believed they were real. Just because we dont know how they work dosent mean they dont exist.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Even Fabio Meroni from Italy believes him

Does he even know anything about the so-called "technology".
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Of course he knows about the technology. he is the one organising the events I posted. I believe keshe. Arthur C Clarke believed in new energy concepts. I intend to keep an open mind about Keshe as long as he is still around. He is the Tesla of the new millenium.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Just because he's organizing an event doesn't mean he has seen everything Keshe has to offer. Maybe that is why he is organizing a meeting - to get the information out on the table (if there is any).
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Whatever you say I still believe Keshe and Searl and Tomion. These people are true scientists who have discovered free energy, antigravity and faster than light propulsion. They are true geniuses.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”