The world peace invitation

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: The world peace invitation

Post by Nebula »

Searle is another crackpot. Free energy. Uh huh.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

The thing is Searl and Keshe cant be stopped. Hail Searl. Hail Keshe. Searl and Keshe are not crackpots. They are geniuses and they have been suppressed. Now Searl has been funded by the Australians and will be vindicated finally.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Kumaran wrote:The thing is Searl and Keshe cant be stopped. Hail Searl. Hail Keshe. Searl and Keshe are not crackpots. They are geniuses and they have been suppressed. Now Searl has been funded by the Australians and will be vindicated finally.

Suppression of free energy devices is a conspiracy theorist's way of saying they don't really possess the technology.

It doesn't take a genius to invent a machine that can never work.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Searl has been proven independently by two people and I am sure over the next year so will Keshe. I dont care. I support Searl and Keshe.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Support them all you want. One year from now, five years from now, 20 years from now, I'll still be saying they're crackpots and their technology will not have been proven out.

There have been many Searles and Keshes over the years. Not one of them has produced technology that could be proven and reproduced.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Dont worry. Searl has been financed and will have his machine by 2013. So will Keshe with Fabio Meronis help become mainstream and I dont care what you think of them.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Kumaran wrote:Dont worry. Searl has been financed and will have his machine by 2013. So will Keshe with Fabio Meronis help become mainstream and I dont care what you think of them.

Whatever you say. As I said, I won't be holding my breath, since 'free energy' is an impossibility.

By the way, if I remember, I'll post on January 1, 2014 asking, "So where's Searl's technology?"
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Like I said I am not bothered by anyones opinion. As far as I am concerned free energy is possible and I support and am planning to become a member of the Searl website by providing a donation there.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Have at it. Waste of money, but if it makes you feel good, go for it.

As for free energy, impossible.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

It sure does. While I am at it I plan on getting some of Searls and Keshes books too. I want to learn the ins and outs on these technologies.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Kumaran wrote:While I am at it I plan on getting some of Searls and Keshes books too.

Go for it. That's how they make money. Inventing phantom technologies, writing books about them, selling them to wishful thinkers.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

i will keep on believing in Searl, Keshe and other fringe scientists as long as I live and support them. I dont care for anyones opinion.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I don't care if you don't care. If you want to invest in crackpots, go for it.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Yes I will invest in real scientists. Keshe and Searl are real scientists. Mainstream science is fake science created by the elite which suppresses free energy and antigravity.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Kumaran wrote:Yes I will invest in real scientists. Keshe and Searl are real scientists. Mainstream science is fake science created by the elite which suppresses free energy and antigravity.

Don't know much about antigravity beyond Star Trek, but since free energy doesn't exist, one cannot suppress it.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”