The world peace invitation

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
MenzieMech

Re: The world peace invitation

Post by MenzieMech »

Kumaran wrote:I dont think he is a scam. He is very real. His technology is soon to be adopted. Next year is a good year for free energy and antigravity. John Searl has been funded and Mehran Keshe is getting more publicity and help from visionary politicians like Fabio Meroni of Italy. 2013 will see Keshe and Searl vindicated. There are no laws of physics. Those are just man made laws to suppress free energy and antigravity.

I suppose that you have links to substantiate your comments? Please provide them now. I don't see anything on the internet that backs up your statements.

Your statement of: "There are no laws of physics." will be your own Nemesis. You may as well claim "There is NO law of gravity". Good luck in your future lifetime.
Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Free energy and antigravity are real. Keshe is real. Searl is real. I dont care what the laws of physics say. I only believe dissident scientists who believe free energy, antigravity, time travel and teleportation and faster than light propulsion are possible. To hell with the laws of physics. Laws change over time.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kumaran wrote:Actually I am the same person who was banned from the Keshe forum. Since you know so much may I suggest that you are Keshe or a member of the foundation. Keshe has still to prove himself that is show a video of his technology. Also what is the proof he invited any governments. He never will show the video of the conference. Keshe is a dictator not surprisingly. Anyone who asks for proof is deleted off his forum. That is why I started calling him a scam. I will continue to do so until he proves satisfactorily to a indepndent person that is he should release his knowledge so that an independent replication of his technology can be done. As long as he dosent it is just his word against mine. I say he is a scam.

You could be right.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kumaran wrote:Keshe is a scam artist. He meets all the signs of a scam artist written here http://amasci.com/freenrg/fnrg.html .
Here is an excerpt and signs of a scam artist.

Yes, you could be right
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

http://www.bringyou.to/apologetics/p67.htm Laws of gravity is only a theory. Antigravity is possible.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kumaran wrote:If Keshe really had something he would release the info so other scientists can replicate it.

Agree there - by the way - stay away from blogs - no reliable info there.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Kumaran wrote:He can promote all he wants. He is still a scam as long as he dosent show videos of his lift and release his technology for the public.

I tend to agree.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Can't watch him - not if he's the scam you say he is.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

I read his three books. They are great. I plan on buying his fourth book and sixth book now. I read them earlier and I thought he was wrong but now I read them looking at other dissident scientists work it makes sense.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Kumaran is pulling our legs. He's trying to act like a CT to see how many goats he get.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Nebula wrote:Kumaran is pulling our legs. He's trying to act like a CT to see how many goats he get.

I guess it's pointless to repost all his SCAM posts. No one listened then, they're not going to now.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Hundreds of people attend Keshes presentation even government leaders. Why would they if it is a scam. Italians love Keshe practically. They lobbied their government through Fabio Meroni to release the technology. Do you think all these people are attending a scam artists presentation. It must be real. I believe now.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”