The world peace invitation

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: The world peace invitation

Post by Passion4Truth »

The Democratic Republic of the Congo
has joined the Keshe Foundation spaceship program the 15/11/2012

The Commonwealth of Australia

The Federative Republic of Brazil (BRIC)

The United States of America

The Democratic Republic of the Congo latest nation to receive today 15.11.2012 the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of the reactors of the Keshe Foundation spaceship program.

The technology transfer to the government of Democratic Republic of Congo has been on a free of charge bases and as a gift from the Keshe Foundation to the nation and its government.

The embassy of Australia in Brussels today 15.11.2012 received the gift of USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of space reactor of spaceship program from the Keshe Foundation founder.

We welcome our down-under friends to the Keshe Foundation family.

Brazil the first South American nation to receive the full technology transfer from the Keshe Foundation today 15.11.2012.

We have completed the BRIC block of nations with Brazil receiving the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of the spaceship program of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome the nation of joy and happiness to our family.

We are proud to announce that today 15.11.2012 the Nation of United States of America has received the USB stick containing all patents and blueprints of nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation.

We welcome our American brothers in the family of the Keshe Foundations’ spaceship program and surely we will reach new horizons with the addition of American government and NASA to our family.

Note

Following My letter offering as a gift the spaceship program to the ambassador of USA in Belgium in late October, on the 6.11.2012 at 3.45 pm I was in receipt of an e-mail in response to this friendly offer from the USA embassy in Brussels.

The content of the e-mail from the embassy confirmed that USA is ready to accept the gift of the nuclear reactor plasma spaceship technology of the Keshe Foundation and in return e-mails immediately the date was agreed as was suggested by the embassy.

Today 15.11.2012 at 3pm at the appointed place the director of the Keshe Foundation and the senior officer of the US embassy met in a friendly and cordially manner and the spaceship technology USB stick was handed over to the government of United States of America.

We have offered the US and NASA our full support for their development and deployment of this technology.

With this meeting and exchange of nuclear technology we hope to bring to an end the lasting apparent animosity between the two nations.

We shall build on this progress to bring peace into space for all nations.

I as the director of the Keshe Foundation and an Iranian nuclear scientist, I thank His Excellency president Obama for ordering such a move by his embassy.

In our meeting we have reached and extended the hand of peace from our side to His nation and I hope this will be reciprocated the same by his Excellency president Obama, now that borders have become meaningless with deployment of this new spaceship program and technology.

I thank the American ambassador His Excellency Mr. Gutman for this most gracious move and I am sure the first steps towards peace between two nations as is the wish of Iran has come to take shape.

With Kindest regards to all men of peace

M T Keshe
The director of the Keshe Foundation
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Receiving a USB stick with whatever on it is in no way an indication that these countries have joined any program initiated by the Keshe Foundation.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Further to my above letter,I am also asking for help in transferring $100,000,000 from my personal bank account in Nigeria. Please send me your bank account number and I will give you 10%. Thank you . M. Keshe
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

That wouldn't surprise me.

I just tried to watch the video interview of Keshe - why isn't it working?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Video camera works fine......LOL @ repeating another poster's comment from YouTube.

No, actually, the comment was from the interviewer at the Keshe site:

Due to a technical problem with one of the two video cameras used, the video facing towards Mr. Keshe could not be used. However, you can still hear his comments.

Guess you didn't get the video from the source. It stopped working after 30 seconds in.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

No problem with the video, it worked fine for me, very good video.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

kompili wrote:No problem with the video, it worked fine for me, very good video.

So Kompili, what date will we actually see his free energy machine in action? My bet is, this time next year, and the year after that, and the year after that there will be excuses as to why it hasn't been seen. I hope in wrong, but I won't be. Here's an offer. If and when it is released and is proven to be energy free, Ill buy you dinner anywhere in Kelowna, promise!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Not surprising, Fancy, but funny that you would make a comment on a video without even watching it. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing, to not look at the evidence and be convinced against it . . . is another. Typical Fancy. I'm sure another blind comment will come immediately. lol
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Passion, do you agree that sending information to an embassy does NOT indicate that country's acceptance of anything or belonging to anything?
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Not surprising, Fancy, but funny that you would make a comment on a video without even watching it. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing, to not look at the evidence and be convinced against it . . . is another. Typical Fancy. I'm sure another blind comment will come immediately. lol

Just like your blind comment? If you got that video from the Keshe site you would have seen the remark I posted. I started watching it and the video stopped - had to change some settings on my computer is all. It's available to me now.
Kumaran
Fledgling

Post by Kumaran »

Fancy wrote:
Passion4Truth wrote:Not surprising, Fancy, but funny that you would make a comment on a video without even watching it. To look at the evidence and go away unconvinced is one thing, to not look at the evidence and be convinced against it . . . is another. Typical Fancy. I'm sure another blind comment will come immediately. lol

Just like your blind comment? If you got that video from the Keshe site you would have seen the remark I posted. I started watching it and the video stopped - had to change some settings on my computer is all. It's available to me now.

Keshe is a scam as long as the governments dont acknowledge delivery of USB stick. One of the governments should make a public announcement about Keshe. Until then it is nothing more than a scam.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So Keshe says they are NOT treating diseases and plasma technology is already out there and being developed. And he states as far as space technology they haven't created anything new but says Nasa is backwards :dyinglaughing:
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Fancy wrote: And he states as far as space technology they haven't created anything new but says Nasa is backwards

He's got that right, NASA knows very little about space technology, there knowledge is backwards.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

:coffeecanuck: so now you are an expert on space technology? I don't think so.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So now instead of Keshe offering trips to Mars, he says the governments will do it by 2013/2014. Uh huh.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”