Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being staged

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: Colorado Batman shooting shows obvious signs of being st

Post by kompili »

GenesisGT wrote:
Well proved my point pretty quick, PCTs, with their usual insensitive manner in showing total disregard for the victims and their families by laughing at the senseless act of violence committed against innocent victims.

who is laughing, facts are facts, new gun laws in the making
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
MrR

Post by MrR »

kompili wrote:who is laughing, facts are facts, new gun laws in the making

To answer your question.
kompili wrote:New gun laws on the way, gotta get those guns away from the rebels. :dyinglaughing:

You are the one laughing.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

NotNorthAnymore wrote:
And I do like PCT also, with Mr Danksworth's kind permission I will use this phrase.

Thank Skeptdic.com. They are the one's who coined the phrase. I can take no credit. It is also a great resource for debunking PCT nonsense. Rationalwiki.org is also a good place.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

I find the best way to debunk a PCT is to ask them to explain their comment.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Of course it will become a conspiracy theory. CTs cannot handle that the world is a random place where bad stuff happens. They have a need to blame events on boogeymen, the Illuminati, the Men in Black. CTs live in fear, believing that very bad people are trying to control their lives and CTs lash out at every chance they get, claiming that awful events could only have happened by way of a big, bad conspiracy.

It is sad. Minds are being lost to conspiracy theories. CTs believe they are the white knights, telling the sheep of the world that they are being secretly led, misled and controlled, yet is CTs themselves who are being sucked into the black void of irrational thinking by the likes of Alex Jones and David Icke.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

It was the media that made a big deal out of batman, and you are all following it like puppets.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Please explain your comment Kompli.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

Oh, I get it. It's to hype the movie so the jewluminati can make more money. :127:
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

{Removed/33rd Degree Mason}
Last edited by Nebula on Jul 21st, 2012, 6:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

kompili wrote:It was the media that made a big deal out of batman, and you are all following it like puppets.

OK kompili now you are not making any sense at all.
Batman has been a fictional comic and TV character for longer than I have been alive.

So what is your point? It is fiction and escapism for all that want to lay down cash to see.

Because a young couple brought a baby to a movie you are saying that the media is responsible for a baby being shot?

I challenge you to stay on topic and answer direct questions with fact and not PCT bs.

By your comments it seems to me that you see the shooting of this 3 month old baby as just rewards for the parents wanting to go to a movie.

I stand by my earlier comment that you need to discuss your comments with medical or church of your choice professionals.
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

If the media weren't involved in the first place, nothing would have happened. But they made a big deal out of what that clown Rush said and now all you media hounds are eating it up.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Again, the usual conspiracy tripe. What happened in Colorado cannot have been the actions of one nutcase. It had to have involved thousands of others (the media). CTs want life to be orderly and uneventful. There must always be a bigger bad guy to blame than just the bad guy.

Makes no sense but 'tis the way CTs see the world.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

that is the problem only one bad guy, no one else was involved, how easy is that. However we will get new gun laws from it all.
MrR

Post by MrR »

kompili wrote:that is the problem only one bad guy, no one else was involved, how easy is that. However we will get new gun laws from it all.

Who are "we"?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

kompili wrote:that is the problem only one bad guy, no one else was involved, how easy is that. However we will get new gun laws from it all.

I realize in your world you have to turn everything into a conspiracy.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”