In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
grizz
Fledgling

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada

Post by grizz »

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada to elect the Prime Minister!

Calgary voted in their first muslim mayor.....how ironic.

Read this and make up your own mind.
A Must read, eh!

This is a true story.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in Canada, especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my federal prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada to elect the Prime Minister!

I think everyone in Canada should be required to read this.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on!

This is your chance to make a difference....

FOR GODS' SAKE!

SEND THIS ON
mexi cali
Guru

Re: In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Ca

Post by mexi cali »

I have my own set of issues with this reality but given what you have printed here, I need to ask you why, if this is the case are there not many more incidents of Muslims killing non Muslims or non believers?

Apart from acts of terrorism which occur almost everywhere, you don't hear about individual acts of unprovoked violence from Muslim to non.

I am not playing the devils advocate because I see the growing tide as a potential problem in the future in many ways. My question is genuine.
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Apparently this is not completely true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
the truth
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by the truth »

imho
rights to any religion in prison is a joke ,and should not be a right,,if you are doing jail time your are not
obviously following your faith, on the outside but once in jail they are????? these losers learn to play the religion card
in order to get a lot more than the should in jail thats all
"The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it." -George Orwell
5VP
Übergod

Post by 5VP »

http://www.ppcli.ca/

Opinions from the men at the pointy end of the stick...
Infinite rider on the big dogma...
cate1896
Fledgling

Post by cate1896 »

Bsuds wrote:Apparently this is not completely true.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/allah.asp

Thanks Bsuds-by reading this you can see the original post does not give the facts, just something pulled out of context to ensure hate continues.

Thank you for your research!
IF LIFE HANDS YOU MELONS, YOU PROBABLY HAVE DYSLEXIA
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

grizz wrote:In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in Canada to elect the Prime Minister!

Calgary voted in their first muslim mayor.....how ironic.

Read this and make up your own mind.
A Must read, eh!

This is a true story.

The man who walks with God always gets to his destination.

If you have a pulse you have a purpose.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in Canada, especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my federal prison security clearance.

During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: 'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims' beliefs.

I think everyone in Canada should be required to read this.

There is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us send it on!

This is your chance to make a difference....

FOR GODS' SAKE!

SEND THIS ON

What do you expect since Canada became a multicultural nation. Opening the doors to the world back in the 70's. Like you didn't see this coming?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
coffeeFreak
Guru

Post by coffeeFreak »

This is just fear mongering. One person's experience with one Muslim does not represent an entire religion or its people.
Last edited by coffeeFreak on Aug 22nd, 2012, 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
mexi cali
Guru

Post by mexi cali »

The Quran is really no more blood thirsty than the Old Testament (both of which ARE very bloodthirsty, given). What the Taliban and other Islamic extremist groups have done is actually against Quranic law. Killing innocents is strictly forbidden, and while killing the infidel IS most definitely mentioned several times, it is within very specific contexts while Muhammad's followers from Medina were trying to co-exist with the people in Mecca. When ever it calls for the killing of infidels it is for very specific purposes. For example, it can only be if it is in defense, or it can only be if the attacker had a weapon, or it can only be if the attacker is from a specific family, in a specific tribe.
These things have to be taken within their HISTORICAL context, which many Islamic extremists and lay-critics alike fail to do. Moderate Muslims, like everyone, can be murderous lunatics, and they can be lovely people who will feed you one Hell of a meal! But the lunatics make the best news.

Here's a few examples: In MANY instances the Quran calls for believers to "Fight in the cause of Allah". Passages as such are the basis for Jihad, but Jihad means "Struggle". This CAN be a physical struggle, like that at Mecca, but it can also be personal, internal, a simple debate, almost anything! Similarly there are more than one meanings to "fight for Allah". And as mentioned before, when it does call for physical violence it is often within special contexts
. Credit Travis Bishop.

This seems to refute the opening statement and example. Thoughts?
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition
BOTTOMLINE

Post by BOTTOMLINE »

Why don't you check your facts before printing this nonsense. This story is not from Calgary, nor is it true. Check snopes.com. This is a hoax, and anyone posting it or mailing it is a trouble maker.

The number of Muslims in Canada relative to the total population is very low. Why would there be enough in 20 years to control the vote? Good grief!!!!
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

What Grizz has done here is disingenuously posted spam chain e-mail. It appears that he intended this anecdote to appear as if it was his experience, not an imaginary story from the xenophobic fanatical right. Keep on spreading the hate and misinformation, Grizz. I am happy to see that this post is in with all of the other kooks, and their 'theories'.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
Mr Danksworth
Lord of the Board

Post by Mr Danksworth »

5VP wrote:http://www.ppcli.ca/

Opinions from the men at the pointy end of the stick...

You don't mean to say that soldiers who have been to areas with conflict that have fundamentalist Muslim residents, we're shot at by fundamentalst Muslims? What a revelation! Unfortunately for you, not all Muslims are extremists. In fact, most are moderates, who live in fear of the people that we are fighting against. One wouldn't go judging all Christians because of the actions of Westborough Baptist(God hates *bleep*) should you? Keep spreading the fear and hate though, you do it so well.
Nothing on the Internet is so serious it can't be laughed at, and nothing is as laughable as people who think otherwise.
mrj222
Übergod

Post by mrj222 »

I do not fear muslims I fear stupid people without critical thinking skills or the desire to use facts to back up those claims, and those who take facts completely out of context to promote their agenda.
We can't stop here, this is bat country!
Glacier
The Pilgrim

Post by Glacier »

Muslims won't make up the majority of the Canadian population until 2160. In 150 years we will all be long dead, so I don't think we have much to worry about.
"No one has the right to apologize for something they did not do, and no one has the right to accept an apology if the wrong was not done to them."
- Douglas Murray
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

When someone sends me a hoax email, I take the time to respond back. I explain that it is a hoax, why it is a hoax and why it is a bad idea to forward the email. Oh, and when I reply, I reply to all.

I don't get many hoax emails anymore.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”