Message from an E.T. Race to Humanity?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

A message from an E.T. Race to Humanity, what do you think?

Far too long to read.
11%
Seriously? What are you smoking?
37%
Total Rubbish.
21%
Very interesting, slight probability of being real.
5%
Very interesting, high probability of being real.
16%
Yes, I want them to show up.
11%

Total votes: 19

ValB58
Banned

Re: Message from an E.T. Race to Humanity?

Post by ValB58 »

goatboy wrote:No, but I also haven't read the whole Wizard of Oz but know that's not real as well.

The video is pretty good. It scared the hell out of me every year........until I turned 12.

It's a "must watch" for those that haven't seen it yet.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

goatboy wrote:No, but I also haven't read the whole Wizard of Oz but know that's not real as well.

Unlike your Wizard of Oz analogy, there is a possibility that message is real, no matter how small you feel that possibility may be.

Some people can put their conditioning and beliefs aside and look at subjects with an open mind, some can not.
Last edited by Passion4Truth on Mar 21st, 2015, 8:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Here is another alleged alien message to humanity in the form of an audio interruption during a live news broadcast.

The broadcast interruption through the Hannington transmitter of the Independent Broadcasting Authority in the United Kingdom occurred at 5:10 pm on 26 November 1977. The broadcast message is generally considered to be a hoax, but the identity of the hijacker is unknown.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:
Some people can put their conditioning and beliefs aside and look at subjects with an open mind, some can not.

Why is the possibility of an alien writing letters any more likely than there being a wizard is a different dimension? Both are as likely until one or the other is proven real. Aliens writing letters are as possible as wizards, Tin men and Unicorns. All have never been proven to exist.

Conditioning and beliefs have nothing to do with something we have no proof exists. To think otherwise is far more due to conditioning and beliefs.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Here is another alleged alien message to humanity in the form of an audio interruption during a live news broadcast.

The broadcast interruption through the Hannington transmitter of the Independent Broadcasting Authority in the United Kingdom occurred at 5:10 pm on 26 November 1977. The broadcast message is generally considered to be a hoax, but the identity of the hijacker is unknown.

Why post something that is generally considered to be a hoax?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

It may still be authentic.

-- Plato. 

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Passion4Truth wrote:It may still be authentic.

Maybe when this happens...

I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Passion4Truth wrote:Ok, back to the subject of this thread. lol. I am curious, other than those that picked the first poll option of "Far too long to read", did any of you that picked the 2nd or third option even read the WHOLE message?

Passion4Truth wrote:Unlike your Wizard of Oz analogy, there is a possibility that message is real, no matter how small you feel that possibility may be.

goatboy wrote:
Conditioning and beliefs have nothing to do with something we have no proof exists. To think otherwise is far more due to conditioning and beliefs.

To not look at possible evidence and be completely convinced against it is due to your beliefs and conditioning.

-- Plato. 

tylerdaniels
Fledgling

Post by tylerdaniels »

What I don't understand is why would an alien species with better techology then ours travel light years across space to our planet and than go through the effort of learning at least one of ours languages. English in this case, just to post a message on a public forum or hijack one single radio station?

The probably wouldn't. If we do see an alien message I expect it to be explained through math. That is the true intergalatic language and what we will most likely be used ourselves when we can figure out long distance space travel.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:
To not look at possible evidence and be completely convinced against it is due to your beliefs and conditioning.

Not at all. An open mind is relative to facts. Facts show no proof of alien life. Likely hood is there is alien life, however, there is no proof of alien life. What you have presented in this thread is neither fact nor proof, just innuendo, conjecture and guess work. My beliefs or conditioning do not cloud me from these truths. When alien life is proven to exist I will then consider these examples, until then, they are as likely to be from something we don't know exists, such as Unicorns and the Wizard of Oz as it is from aliens.

BTW, does your beliefs and conditioning not have have a far more influential effect on your own views, given they are in the minority?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

goatboy wrote:Not at all. An open mind is relative to facts.

An open mind will view potential evidence and facts, a closed mind like yours will not.
goatboy wrote:Facts show no proof of alien life. Likely hood is there is alien life, however, there is no proof of alien life.

Along with the millions of witnesses to the UFO phenomenae that has been happening for thousands of years, there are also uncountable corroborating credible witnesses that have viewed actual craft executing seemingly impossible feats. There are many high ranking military officials that have viewed these craft take out nuclear missiles at hidden military launch sites. Many are willing to testify..... this would be evidence in a court of law.

goatboy wrote: What you have presented in this thread is neither fact nor proof, just innuendo, conjecture and guess work.

How would you have any clue about that, when you admitted you haven't read what I posted?
goatboy wrote:My beliefs or conditioning do not cloud me from these truths.

You are too closed minded to even view potential evidence and you think you have an open mind. How would you have any idea if there was evidence or not if you refuse to even view it because of your beliefs and conditioning? Yes, because of your beliefs and conditioning. Anyone with an open mind would be willing to view potential evidence.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

An open mind does not mean having to read useless post after useless post. Maybe if you were selective in presenting your evidence some would take it more seriously. Your approach is to post anything you find and see what sticks.

I have a complete open mind to alien life, as I said it probably exists. Nothing posted on here has even hinted at us being visited. You claim millions of people having sighted UFO's, yet not one hard piece of evidence. So you can get off your high open minded horse and take a close look in the mirror.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

You have a closed mind when you have it made up even before you view possible evidence. lol

Maybe what I posted is of importance and there are far too many closed minded people like yourself that won't ever accept it, even if it was a reality. You think because it isn't main stream, visitation can not be real, but nothing could be further from the truth. If you had read my original post, I said it may or may not be real. Unlike yourself, I have an actual open mind and believe there could be a real possibility of that original message being real. Some are foolish and have their minds made up even before viewing any information on this subject when they know nothing about it.

I know this has never crossed your mind because I can see you know very little on this subject, but there are those that do not have the luxury of disbelief. Some food for thought for your closed mind.

-- Plato. 

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Passion4Truth wrote:You have a closed mind when you have it made up even before you view possible evidence. lol

Maybe what I posted is of importance and there are far too many closed minded people like yourself that won't ever accept it, even if it was a reality. You think because it isn't main stream, visitation can not be real, but nothing could be further from the truth. If you had read my original post, I said it may or may not be real. Unlike yourself, I have an actual open mind and believe there could be a real possibility of that original message being real. Some are foolish and have their minds made up even before viewing any information on this subject when they know nothing about it.

I know this has never crossed your mind because I can see you know very little on this subject, but there are those that do not have the luxury of disbelief. Some food for thought for your closed mind.

I have highlighted the best parts of your opinion for the ease of your reading.

Maybe, perhaps, someday, you might see the foolishness contained in that post and realize that maybe you might be wrong.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

It may be real, it may not. You don't have to highlight the way I worded it for me, I wrote it. Having an open mind consists of considering the possibilities and actually viewing potential evidence.

Maybe someday you will review your own foolish posts.

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”