Message from an E.T. Race to Humanity?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

A message from an E.T. Race to Humanity, what do you think?

Far too long to read.
11%
Seriously? What are you smoking?
37%
Total Rubbish.
21%
Very interesting, slight probability of being real.
5%
Very interesting, high probability of being real.
16%
Yes, I want them to show up.
11%

Total votes: 19

goatboy
Guru

Re: Message from an E.T. Race to Humanity?

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:I.......Having an open mind consists of considering the possibilities and actually viewing potential evidence........

I have considered the possibilities and reviewed potential evidence (most of your posts do not fall into that category) and have concluded that as of right now, there is no proof of aliens visiting us .

Discounting so called evidence as bunk is not being closed minded, rather it's not being gullible. Closed minded is being presented undeniable evidence which you dismiss out of hand because of your own beliefs. There has certainly been no undeniable evidence presented so far. Unanswered questions, maybe, but without an answer, all they are are questions.

So keep posting your videos of flashing lights in the sky ( ever asked yourself why such advanced beings would need lights on the outside of their craft?) and I will continue to dismiss them as videos of flashing lights in the sky. No more, no less.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Oh, now suddenly you have viewed potential evidence?
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:Oh, now suddenly you have viewed potential evidence?

Most of your posts are not potential evidence.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

All my posts are potential evidence......but only for those with an open mind.

-- Plato. 

Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Passion4Truth wrote:All my posts are potential evidence.....

They are also potential bunk to be determined by whoever chooses to read them.

Some are gullible and some not so.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:All my posts are potential evidence......but only for those with an open mind.

Not a chance and that is your problem. You post anything and claim its evidence when most is just crap. If you only post some compelling and thought provoking things people would take you more seriously. Until then your posts aren't worth the time if day, you have no credibility.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

To have an opinion on the original message I posted, you actually have to read it, which you haven't. You can't get any more closed minded than being convinced against potential evidence without even viewing it.

Millions have viewed Unidentified Flying Objects in the sky. It only takes one to be real for visitation to be a reality. There are thousands of people that have been close enough to see actual craft and many are credible witnesses. There are many ancient texts that speak of flying machines. There is much evidence if you actually look for it as opposed to sticking your head in the sand. You believe you have an open mind simply because you are open to the reality of alien life somewhere in the universe. That isn't an open mind, it's common sense. It is actually mathematically impossible for there not to be.

You can sit there and be a keyboard critic without even viewing any witness testimony or without viewing any potential evidence at all and somehow think you are the credible poster, I could care less.

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:To have an opinion on the original message I posted, you actually have to read it, which you haven't. You can't get any more closed minded than being convinced against potential evidence without even viewing it.

Millions have viewed Unidentified Flying Objects in the sky. It only takes one to be real for visitation to be a reality. There are thousands of people that have been close enough to see actual craft and many are credible witnesses. There are many ancient texts that speak of flying machines. There is much evidence if you actually look for it as opposed to sticking your head in the sand. You believe you have an open mind simply because you are open to the reality of alien life somewhere in the universe. That isn't an open mind, it's common sense. It is actually mathematically impossible for there not to be.

You can sit there and be a keyboard critic without even viewing any witness testimony or without viewing any potential evidence at all and somehow think you are the credible poster, I could care less.

I read some of the original post. It didn't take me long to discount it as not being from an alien. I'm open to the reality of alien life, I do not believe in these millions of sightings being aliens. Maybe one of them is real but until verifiable proof exists, the fact that there have been millions of sightings is in fact, pretty good proof that they are not real. with that many, you would have some verifiable proof if they were real. There is NO evidence, just things that can't be identified, eye witness accounts with absolutely no way of verifying them and ancient pictures. Theses are NOT evidence.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

A very interesting Larry King episode from a few years back:

Last edited by Passion4Truth on Apr 4th, 2015, 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

-- Plato. 

ValB58
Banned

Post by ValB58 »

Passion4Truth wrote:[b]All my posts[/b] are potential evidence......but only for those with an open mind.

At your psych. exam.....maybe.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

For anyone with an actual open mind and 90 minutes to spare, this testimony coincides with a warning in the audio interruption message I have posted…….

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”