When the topic is too close to the truth. It gets closed?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goldpot501

When the topic is too close to the truth. It gets closed?

Post by goldpot501 »

I have noticed that lately the reports of kemikal being witnessed,spraying via UN air tankers and others commissioned to do the toxic dumping over the BC in later months have proven to be too much for the so called (paid) debunkers!
The poisoning campain is on the rise and would be very hard to ignore or dismiss for any sane person. There were recent report of field rice being poisoned by arsenic, just how in the world does arsenic get into rice fields??? Rather easy by air though....

There have not been a natural cloud in the skys above Kootenays for months. Just those endless tracks of toxins dumped by above mentioned and (hotly disputed by well paid debunkers) Layers and layers of clouds in neat rows as seeded.
Yes there is a certain apathy among populace when those poisoning activities are pointed out. Indeed a time where conspiracies become hard eyewitness data. And so called official explanations became blatant lies. Those official explanations can no longer simply say, kemtrail pollution does not exist. Millions over the world are looking right at them, heath of every Canadian is at risk, this is the *real and substantial cause for cancer being on the rise!
NO ammount of pink ribbon campain at banks and other institutions will make a dent into this evil and well planed poisoning attack on human life. While people are donating from their heart, just outside the doors and up the sky, tones of mercury, aluminum salts, thallium and barium are being dumped on life below. Wake up, little time left!
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: When the topic is too close to the truth. It gets closed

Post by Fancy »

Topics don't get closed for that reason. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and as long as you follow the rules, no problem.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

goldpot501 wrote:I have noticed that lately the reports of kemikal being witnessed,spraying via UN air tankers and others commissioned to do the toxic dumping over the BC in later months have proven to be too much for the so called (paid) debunkers!

Heh, wow, another chemtrail thread.

I would like to draw a few distinctions for you. First of all, there are some people on here who you could call debunkers. Calling them paid debunkers is laughable. I personally know of no such person.

Secondly, moderators and Jo (the forum administrator) decide if a thread is locked, not debunkers and not any other members of Castanet.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
steven lloyd
Buddha of the Board

Post by steven lloyd »

goldpot501 wrote: There have not been a natural cloud in the skys above Kootenays for months. Just those endless tracks of toxins dumped by above mentioned and (hotly disputed by well paid debunkers) Layers and layers of clouds in neat rows as seeded. Yes there is a certain apathy among populace when those poisoning activities are pointed out. Indeed a time where conspiracies become hard eyewitness data. And so called official explanations became blatant lies. Those official explanations can no longer simply say, kemtrail pollution does not exist. Millions over the world are looking right at them, heath of every Canadian is at risk, this is the *real and substantial cause for cancer being on the rise! NO ammount of pink ribbon campain at banks and other institutions will make a dent into this evil and well planed poisoning attack on human life. While people are donating from their heart, just outside the doors and up the sky, tones of mercury, aluminum salts, thallium and barium are being dumped on life below. Wake up, little time left!

I haven't got a response from Bejvas yet, but you also seem to be suggesting this is a global conspiracy...

steven lloyd wrote:
Bejvas wrote: ... , so I guess the majority who lives in this planet deserves this operation to happen, for they blindly believe on the system that rules them

So this “operation” isn’t just an Okanagan Valley thing. “They” are flying these specially modified airliners and spraying geo-engineering poisonous gas all over North America? The Canadian government and American governments are conspiring? What about the Mexican government? What about the European nations – or is this just a western hemisphere thing? China? Russia? Japan? North Korea? Wait! Is North Korea conspiring with China and the US? Or is this something that goes on even under the control of all our governments, and “they” are using all these airliners in monitored airspace but yet no one knows what they’re up to? Wow! This is truly incredible! Is it the Illuminati? Please, do tell – and don’t leave anything out.

Is this how you see it? All these governments conspiring together or do they even know? Maybe it is the leaders of military all conspiring togethere without the knowledge of their governments. I mean, the CIA does stuff without their government's knowledge all the time, right? And it is actually the CIA that gives the military its orders, right. Do you think that like China and North Koria and Japan and all the Eurpean nations have their CIA counterparts and they're all working together and in on this? What is their end game I wonder. Do you have any inclinations? Inquiring minds want to know.

Gosh, I'm going to have trouble sleeping this is so exciting :sleepdeprived:

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”