The dirt cheap way to get healthy and not get the flu

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Re: The dirt cheap way to get healthy and not get the flu

Post by kompili »

THE CASE AGAINST VACCINATION

"After a careful consideration of the history of vaccination gleaned from an impartial and comprehensive study of vital statistics, and pertinent data from every reliable source and after an experience derived from having vaccinated 3,000 subjects, I am firmly convinced that vaccination cannot be shown to have any logical relation to the diminution of cases of smallpox, and —

"1 — That the practice of vaccination has been the means of disseminating some of the most fatal and loathsome diseases, such as leprosy, syphilis, tetanus and tuberculosis;
2 — That vaccination is not only useless, but positively injurious,
of protecting its subjects from contagion of smallpox, it actually renders them more susceptible to it by depressing the vital power and diminishing natural resistance;
3 — That immunity from all diseases is to be realized through the attainment of health, not by the propagation of disease;
"4 — That it is never necessary to set up one disease in a healthy organism to protect against another; that such procedure is an appalling violation of the basic principles of hygiene and sanitary science;
5 — That the performance of the vaccine operation in the very nature of the case, violates the cardinal precepts of modern aseptic surgery, the aim of which is to exclude the products of disease from the organism, and never to introduce them;
6 — That there is no evidence worthy of the name, on record, to prove that vaccination either prevents or mitigates smallpox;
7 — That many healthy children have died from the effects of vaccination;
8 — That millions of vaccinated people have died of confluent smallpox while having the plainest vaccine scars on their bodies;
9 — That smallpox epidemics invariably attack the vaccinated first;
10 — That smallpox follows closely upon flagrant violation of the laws of health, hygiene and sanitation;
11 — That the occurrence of all the great epidemics of smallpox have coincided with periods of sanitary neglect;
12 — That cow-pox and venereal-pox have much in common;
13 — That the analogy between the manifestations of vaccine and those of syphilis is so close that several of the most eminent pathologists of the world regard cow-pox as a modified form of syphilis;
"14 — That the so called, ‘spontaneous cow-pox’ is a myth; that cow-pox is a disorder not natural to the cow; that it never occurs in bulls or steers, nor in young heifers that have never been milked; that it is a disease of milk cows, which has been communicated to them from sores on hands of milkers who were suffering from syphilis;
"15 — That the serious killer diseases such as cancer, syphilis, heart trouble, polio, tuberculosis, etc., will never be eliminated as long as blood pollution through vaccination is continued;
"16 — That the community that has sanitary surroundings, a pure water supply, wholesome food, good health and freedom from the blood-poisoning effects of vaccination, need have no fear of smallpox or any other diseases;
"17 — That no man can be truly said to be susceptible to the contagion of smallpox or to that of any other disease so long as he is in a state of perfect health;
"18 — That such a state resists and repels the assaults of all morbific influences and is therefore the best protective against disease;
"19 — That vaccination has utterly failed to fulfill the promises made for it by Jenner and his followers and that he saddled a legacy of disease and death upon the race for which he was paid $150,000 by the British government;
"20 — That compulsory vaccination ranks with human slavery and religious persecution, as one of the most flagrant outrages upon the rights of the human race."
"21 — That Switzerland, England, Australia and other enlightened countries abolished compulsory vaccination after it was tested and proved to be disastrous; but laws sanctioning this crime still disgrace the statute books of "free" America.
"22 — That reforms are not made by those who profit by them so the doctors or the government cannot be depended upon to abolish vaccination of their own volition; that the people, themselves, must rise up and make demands for freedom from this curse of greed, ignorance and destruction, for only then can we hope to see the light of a new day of health, progress and harmonious adjustment.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
kumazatheef
Board Meister

Post by kumazatheef »

kompili wrote:THE CASE AGAINST VACCINATION

Source?

Sorry, just had to edit for this:
kompili wrote:17 — That no man can be truly said to be susceptible to the contagion of smallpox or to that of any other disease so long as he is in a state of perfect health

Sorry ladies, you're outta luck, men only ... that easy joke aside, overall that statement seems ridiculous: "You won't get sick as long as you're perfectly healthy" ... riiiiiight, so what happens once you're not healthy? As often is the case for flu and outbreaks, they often come with the tag line that "young children and the elderly are most susceptible", usually because either they're immunity is still developing, or at the other end, unfortunately deteriorating.

But seriously, what/who is your source?
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

kompili wrote:THE CASE AGAINST VACCINATION

"After a careful consideration of the history of vaccination gleaned from an impartial and comprehensive study of vital statistics, and pertinent data from every reliable source and after an experience derived from having vaccinated 3,000 subjects, I am firmly convinced that vaccination cannot be shown to have any logical relation to the diminution of cases of smallpox, and-

I am surprised you got any time to spend here with all the fights you are battling,,,
Seems nothing is right, as perfect as it is not it does save a lot of people from getting sick. I agree its time to update some of their medical practice and open up to some natural substances but to think its all an attempt to kill us is just plain nuts, like the chem trail stuff and all your other beefs with any gov interaction. You should be one busy person with everythng you claim is there to kill off the population, sure its not perfect but medical science has saved many and will save more, its time we take a proactive approach and help ourselves as well but to make claims as you are is crazy. You sure have yourself scared silly.
♥ You and 98 other users LIKE this post
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

How about this?

There are thousands of doctors out there who are against vaccines.
There are dozens of books written about the subject - against vaccines.
There are thousands of kids out there, brain damaged by vaccines.

And there are millions of people who would push and shove to get in line
if they thought there was a shortage of vaccines.

So let everyone do his own thing. Knock yourself out. Vaccines stimulate the immune system.
Repeated vaccines deplete the immune sysem. Let everyone decide for himself what he wants to do.
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Thinktank wrote:How about this?

There are thousands of doctors out there who are against vaccines.
There are dozens of books written about the subject - against vaccines.
There are thousands of kids out there, brain damaged by vaccines.

And there are millions of people who would push and shove to get in line
if they thought there was a shortage of vaccines.

So let everyone do his own thing. Knock yourself out. Vaccines stimulate the immune system.
Repeated vaccines deplete the immune sysem. Let everyone decide for himself what he wants to do.

Now thats the spirit, each to his own when it comes to all medical treatments. I dont take the flu shot but when it is needed, say I am older and couldnt survive a bad flu I will likely take it then.
Quite likely the same with other treatments I will or will not use. In many cases I choose the natural way where possible. Cant complain if I have a choice.
Mind you, I still dont get your title,,, flu shots dont Get you healthy, they are intended to keep you from the flu only, not a vitamin kinda thing at all.
memorymaker

Post by memorymaker »

I work everyday people whom have less than stellar hygene, are not interested in using anything to cover a sneeze or cough, and I have not been sick with anything in years. I have never had a flu shot. It never occured to me that I would get sick from being around all these sick people. My school age children have not seen their Dr. in years because they have never had so much as a sniffel.

Maybe it has something to do with our eating habits? Maybe it has something to do with being a vegetarian? My family eats tons of veggies and rice and beans, grains and what have you. Zero dairy, zero meats. We also do not drink any kind of soda pop, diet or other. We eat clean fresh food, never canned but sometimes frozen, mostly berries. We drink smoothies. We eat organic when possible. There is absolutly no sugar in our food either. If something needs to be sweetened I use brown rice syrup or stevia. We have not seen the inside / drive through of any fast food places in 15 years.

I will give also that we drink beer, wine and some hard stuff but we do not smoke (used to but not now)

Oh ya, and we take huge quantities of vitamins. I personally take about 20,000mgs of Vitamin C daily plus 3 D3's, 2 E's, 2 B complex, 1 A, magnesium, coral calcium, lecithin and 1000mgs of high grade fish oils. The kids take less ofcourse. Our cost per month for vitamins is $62.00. Money well spent in my books for a healthy house full of people. We wash our hands but never use sanitizers.

Vaccines are there for the people who need / want them. I personally don't want. My house is the only place where my opinion really matters. In the outside world you can do whatever you choose to do.

Just putting it out there that it is possible to make yourself less vunerable with the food choices you make. I think even if people can not always eat the higher quality of foods maybe by taking the vitamins they can help ward off the flu,,,, just a thought.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

Penn & Teller have the best explaination about Vaccination.

**Warning language**

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfdZTZQvuCo
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Ha, those guys are hilarious, but its true, vacinations have protected against a lot of diseases, even eliminating the need for those disease designated hospitals and fear of it happening to us other then in very rare cases.
I am definately not against flu vacination but until I cant ward off the flu myself or fight it I wont bother with the shot. Right now I rarely get sick, cold or flu so there is no reason to take it. We havent had but one cold in this house in over four years, maybe five and even that one was short lived.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

Penn and Teller are the ones who are full of *bleep*. all the diseases that people don't get anymore - it's because
we finally figured out how to put sewage where it belongs. Improvements in nutrition and sanitation are the reason
we aren't getting the diseases - not vaccines.

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
zyzzx
Fledgling

Post by zyzzx »

Thinktank wrote:Penn and Teller are the ones who are full of *bleep*. all the diseases that people don't get anymore - it's because
we finally figured out how to put sewage where it belongs. Improvements in nutrition and sanitation are the reason

I know reality is difficult to deal with when it differs from your own bats**t idea of how things work, but sorry to say, reality is that vaccines statistically save more lives than they ruin.. If you would like to look up statistics of countries that do not have vaccination programs versus ones that do, please feel free to get informed.

As for me, I was vaccinated as a child, both my kids were, my wife was and the only side effects we have are to have to be alive to listen to rediculous arguments about how bad vaccinations are for people. What a dumb, and weak argument you present, hardly worth looking at really.

And I do not take a flu shot... never had the need for one, but still believe for those with poorer immune systems, that it is statistically better to take them.
Doing drugs supports crime. Are you happy that you support crime? Just think how much society would save if you didn't support the criminals that are producing drugs. Medicinal? Good on you! That is why the Doctor gave you a prescription.
Roadster
Time waster at work

Post by Roadster »

Thinktank wrote:Penn and Teller are the ones who are full of *bleep*. all the diseases that people don't get anymore - it's because

Improved nutrition and sanitation,,,? Correct me if I am wrong but nutrition has gone down since fast food places surfaced, people dont grow their own food anymore,,, as time goes processing has come to dollars over quality and we get hit by food borne illness in grand size since production became about shoving it out to trucks to keep up with demand, you cant say this has much to do with the flu shot tho can you.
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

zyzzx wrote:

As for me, I was vaccinated as a child, both my kids were, my wife was and the only side effects we have are to have to be alive to listen to rediculous arguments about how bad vaccinations are for people. What a dumb, and weak argument you present, hardly worth looking at really.

You blindly took this stuff with out any questions asked, and plus, you gave it to your kids. What great parents you are.
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

http://www.cdc.gov/flu/protect/vaccine/thimerosal.htm
Lots of misinformation about vaccines (list earlier is incorrect). Seniors and those with compromised immune systems do benefit from anything that will help prevent them getting sick.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Thinktank »

zyzzx wrote: .....bats**t ....

actually, there is no *bleep* in any vaccines. but there is monkey stuff.
Read Len Horowitz website.

“The fact is,” he said, “class action lawsuits are currently pending regarding the definitive link between the SV40 virus in the polio vaccines and several deadly cancers. Moreover, it’s not only ‘hundreds’ of cases, it may be hundreds of thousands of deaths linked to injecting vaccines containing monkey cancer viruses into humans.”

http://www.drlenhorowitz.com/Press/pres ... /aids1.htm

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

If you are going to talk about different vaccines and diseases you may want to change the topic heading.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”