Secrets of the CIA

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Secrets of the CIA

Post by peaceseeker »

Secrets of the CIA - CIA Agents Reveal CIA Secrets in Free Documentary
http://www.wanttoknow.info/051130ciasecrets

"The CIA is a state-sponsored terrorists association. You don't look at people as human beings. They are nothing but pieces on the chessboard."
-- Verne Lyon, former CIA agent in revealing documentary Secrets of the CIA

Secrets of the CIA is a revealing 45-minute Turner Home Entertainment documentary available for free viewing at the link below. In this riveting exposé, five former CIA agents describe how their initial pride and enthusiasm at serving their nation turned to anguish and remorse, as they realized that they were actually subverting democracy and killing innocent civilians all in the name "national security" and promoting foreign policy agendas.

This powerful documentary is a rare and remarkable look at the results of unbridled secrecy and the lengths to which some elements in government will go to achieve questionable foreign policy goals.

Secrets of the CIA is available for free viewing at:
http://personalgrowthcourses.net/video/secrets_cia

For a powerful one-minute video clip from the Secrets of the CIA showing a top secret CIA weapon, click here. You can also order this documentary at amazon.com.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
theyeti
Übergod

Re: Secrets of the CIA

Post by theyeti »

these r old films check out topdocumentaryfilms.com or tdf.com
kompili
Walks on Forum Water

Post by kompili »

Thank you peaceseeker for this great information
We Have Been Conditioned To See Only What They Want Us To See.
eMeM
Übergod

Post by eMeM »

Turner home entertainment? As in Ted Turner? Interesting.
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”