HAARP and Earthquakes

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: HAARP and Earthquakes

Post by Fancy »

Those in the field seem to think otherwise.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:What's even more interesting is that you think they are caused by some machine!

Yes it is a very interesting the hobby of Earthquake watching. You should try it.
Last edited by averagejoe on Dec 7th, 2012, 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:Those in the field seem to think otherwise.

What field? Parkinson? Mission sports field? Rutland field? Is there some kind of group were missing? :127:
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

averagejoe wrote:Yes it is very interesting the hobby of Earthquake watching. You should try it.
Haven't read anything to link a machine causing earthquakes to HAARP. Link?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

averagejoe wrote:What field? Parkinson? Mission sports field? Rutland field? Is there some kind of group were missing? :127:

How silly - you forgot to read my post again - no wonder you miss so much.

Read back for the link.

"We have not seen any statistical increase in the number of earthquakes if you look back over the tens and hundreds of years," said Paul Earle, a USGS seismologist. "However, unfortunately the recent earthquakes have impacted populated areas, which brings them into the news, and people become more aware of the earthquakes."
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:
How silly - you forgot to read my post again - no wonder you miss so much.

Read back for the link.

"We have not seen any statistical increase in the number of earthquakes if you look back over the tens and hundreds of years," said Paul Earle, a USGS seismologist. "However, unfortunately the recent earthquakes have impacted populated areas, which brings them into the news, and people become more aware of the earthquakes."

Checkout the chart I provided. It's from the same place your guy you are quoting works.
Last edited by averagejoe on Dec 7th, 2012, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:How silly - you forgot to read my post again - no wonder you miss so much.

Read back for the link.

I'm sure glad you debunkers have fancy........ :dyinglaughing:

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:Some yes! Majority no. Like Kompili posted way back. HAARP can start an earthquake to the depth of 10 km. A lot of major Quakes are centered 10km depth. So yes I believe Kompili after watching the depth of these major quakes over the past few years. And yes I watch every depth of each major Earthquake over 4. Don't for get also they are awaking volcanoes also. Maybe you should read what Kompili writes. You might learn something. He is right on a lot of things. Or just stay in your nice and fuzz corner.

You miss one important part here, there is NO proof that HAARP can start earthquakes at any depth. I do read a lot of what Kompili writes and most of it is conjecture and supposition. None of it is actually based on any real scientific observations. Just because someone says something could, theoretically, do something, does not mean it is. How can you say he is right on a lot of things when none of what he says has ever been actually proven? A few things that he writes make me go, huh, interesting, but that is far from him being right.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:[

Checkout the chart I provided. It's from the same place your guy you are quoting works.

You look at 4 years, he is looking at the more relevant, big picture (which most CT'ers conveniently ignore in most of their arguments).

"We have not seen any statistical increase in the number of earthquakes if you look back over the tens and hundreds of years,"
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Averagejoe wrote:Checkout the chart I provided. It's from the same place your guy you are quoting works.

goatboy wrote:You look at 4 years, he is looking at the more relevant, big picture (which most CT'ers conveniently ignore in most of their arguments).

"We have not seen any statistical increase in the number of earthquakes if you look back over the tens and hundreds of years,"

Uhhh if you looked at the USGS chart. You would have noticed it was for the past 12 years. Starting in 2000. Research.....

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:
You miss one important part here, there is NO proof that HAARP can start earthquakes at any depth. I do read a lot of what Kompili writes and most of it is conjecture and supposition. None of it is actually based on any real scientific observations. Just because someone says something could, theoretically, do something, does not mean it is. How can you say he is right on a lot of things when none of what he says has ever been actually proven? A few things that he writes make me go, huh, interesting, but that is far from him being right.

Do you really think the American government is going to tell everyone their secrets. Come on. You truly have know idea where were heading and how were getting there. You have no proof that HAARP can't start earthquakes. So were even!

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:
Do you really think the American government is going to tell everyone their secrets. Come on. You truly have know idea where were heading and how were getting there. You have no proof that HAARP can't start earthquakes. So were even!

The lack of proof of a positive would affirm the negative, wouldn't it? However the reverse would not be true. Good try though and while you're right that I (or you) cannot know what the future holds, I'm confident that the likely hood of being yours is a lot slimmer than mine. As I said, I guess one of us is going to be pretty upset when we die.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote: I guess one of us is going to be pretty upset when we die.

Well I won't be upset since I would be dead and I only know you as goatboy. So when you die. I'll never know?
As my dad use to say..... you were born to die. It happens to every eventually. Even to the both of us!!!!

averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

goatboy wrote:The lack of proof of a positive would affirm the negative, wouldn't it? However the reverse would not be true. Good try though and while you're right that I (or you) cannot know what the future holds, I'm confident that the likely hood of being yours is a lot slimmer than mine. As I said, I guess one of us is going to be pretty upset when we die.

Actually, If you have read your Bible. You will see that at the end time, there will be an Anti-Christ. A ruler over the whole world. So we can wait and see.....oh yes and a false prophet will a rise to lead the new world religion. Don't believe the Mayan thing. It's a distraction.....

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:Actually, If you have read your Bible. You will see that at the end time, there will be an Anti-Christ. A ruler over the whole world. So we can wait and see.....oh yes and a false prophet will a rise to lead the new world religion. Don't believe the Mayan thing. It's a distraction.....

And if one doesn't believe in God....................

Don't worry, I don't believe any of it, Mayan, God, aliens visiting earth ( do believe there is life out there somewhere, though), or HAARP causing earthquakes.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”