False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

Passion4Truth wrote:US Intelligence Officer: “Every Single Terrorist Attack In US Was A False Flag Attack”
http://www.collective-evolution.com/201 ... ag-attack/

Even More Admitted False Flag Terror Incidents Come to Light
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/ ... light.html
Posted on May 19, 2015 by WashingtonsBlog

Presidents, Prime Ministers, Congressmen, Generals, Spooks, Soldiers and Police ADMIT to False Flag Terror

Every time we look, we find new admissions of false flag terror attacks.

In the following instances, officials in the government which carried out the attack (or seriously proposed an attack) admit to it, either orally, in writing, or through photographs or videos:

continued...
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2015/05/ ... light.html
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
WhenWhatWho
Banned

Post by WhenWhatWho »

Awesome site. LOL

Recent Comments

QuestionItAll QuestionItAll

The 20th 9/11 Hijacker Had Blackwater’s Number In His Notebook
Stay ignorant and brainwashed, my friend!
6/2/2015 05:25 pm

Bax Richards Bax Richards

My Prediction: Bernie Sanders Will Win the White House
The telltale sign that the ruling elite realize this will be when Fox News pulls out all the stops to support Hillary.
6/2/2015 05:19 pm

fuguewriter fuguewriter

Ayn Rand Was NOT a Libertarian
Rand's critics generally are hasty and facile. It's not like she's immune to criticism, but slapdash shortcuts do not impress. The serial killer thing is one of the least valid, because it turns on...
6/2/2015 03:51 pm

fuguewriter fuguewriter

It takes a big spirit to admit its mistakes. You might be big someday.
6/2/2015 03:50 pm

Quetzol-43 Quetzol-43

It must be true if someone over the internets said so, I stand corrected!
6/2/2015 03:45 pm

mikep mikep

The Early Signs of Whom The Next U.S. President Will Likely Be
"On the Republican side, Carson — who is running to become the first Black to receive the Republican Presidential nomination, like Herman Cain was in 2012, and who, also similarly to Cain, has...
6/2/2015 03:14 pm

1AdamBaum 1AdamBaum

I have read all the comments and I am taken back on how the public remains in denial as to whether or not the individual voters make any difference in Washington. Hillary has already paid her dues to...
6/2/2015 02:23 pm

Walt Hess Walt Hess

Bernie Sanders has my support because he has a plan to address the inequality issue - however, I'd sure like to know where he stands on foreign policy issues. He is Jewish - not a problem for me. He...
6/2/2015 02:18 pm

Robert Pollard Robert Pollard

U.S. Government Claims – Just Like the Nazis – that the Truth Is Too Complicated and Dangerous to Disclose to the Public
LOL. I had a picture in my mind of six shooters on the hip of every Texan answering the question one would have after reading the bumper sticker as to why you: "Don't mess with Texas." I guess better...
6/2/2015 02:03 pm

little bird little bird

The REAL Reason America Used Nuclear Weapons Against Japan (It Was Not To End the War Or Save Lives)
Are you saying that those who consider their families safety by running from their homeland to Austria to get away from the Nazi regime just to be forced a few months later into the same moral...
6/2/2015 02:02 pm

Contact Us

We read all emails sent to us, but are too busy to respond to many. We greatly appreciate feedback and leads. Click here to contact us. Learn more about us here.

Syndication

If you wish to reproduce any essays from this site:

You may reproduce our essays as long as you give proper attribution (Washington's Blog) and provide a link to our site at the top of the post.

National Security and Copyright Notices

National Security Notice

We are NOT calling for the overthrow of the government. In fact, we are calling for the reinstatement of our government.
We are not calling for lawlessness. We are calling for an end to lawlessness and lack of accountability and a return to the rule of law.

Rather than trying to subvert the constitution, we are calling for its enforcement.

We are patriotic Americans born and raised in this country. We love the U.S. We don't seek to destroy or attack America ... we seek to restore her to strength, prosperity, liberty and respect.

We don't support or like Al Qaeda, the Taliban or any supporting groups. We think they are all disgusting.

The nation's top legal scholars say that draconian security laws which violate the Constitution should not apply to Americans.

Should you attempt to shut down this site or harass its authors, you are anti-liberty, anti-justice, anti-American ... and undermining America's national security.

Copyright Notice

This site provides political commentary, education and parody protected by the fair use and My Lai/Zapruder exceptions to copyright law.

We are not copyright pirates. We do not seek to destroy all copyright law.

Even the country's top copyright lawyers oppose draconian anti-piracy laws.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of political, economic, scientific, and educational issues. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to:

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml.

If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

About Paris - Another coincidental training exercise
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... poEKl.dpuf

If you don't ask questions, they'll get away with this endlessly

We don't know what happened in Paris, but we do know this:

1. There was a training exercise going on at the same time of the attacks (again)

2. Two of the suicide bombers just happened to have pristine, undamaged passports next to their bodies

3. False flags - attacks by one group blamed on another group - are the rule, not the exception

Lots of strange things about the most recent Paris event, but for now we'll just leave it at this and run this reel about the art and science - and utter commonplace nature - of false flag attacks.
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... paris.html

Emergency Drills Took Place on Morning of Paris Terror Attacks: Report
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/eme ... -387791713

Paris Shooting: 10 Ways It Looks Like a Hallmark False Flag Op
http://www.activistpost.com/2015/11/par ... -387791713
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

I was waiting for that.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

FreeRights wrote:I was waiting for that.

Author Gearóid O'Colmáin speaking about realities you seem unable to comprehend...

~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

For some reason, I actually watched that. He talked a lot and didn't say anything.

Also, offered absolutely no sources for anything. You failed.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

FreeRights wrote:For some reason, I actually watched that. He talked a lot and didn't say anything.

Also, offered absolutely no sources for anything. You failed.

Nyah, there's no truth to a history of false flags - 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks http://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitte ... ks/5432931
Same ol', same ol' with you people...the wall of denial is hard to move. Be sure to keep believing everything you're told by the talking heads in media/govt.
~ John Lennon
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

peaceseeker wrote:Nyah, there's no truth to a history of false flags - 53 Admitted False Flag Attacks http://www.globalresearch.ca/53-admitte ... ks/5432931
Same ol', same ol' with you people...the wall of denial is hard to move. Be sure to keep believing everything you're told by the talking heads in media/govt.

I didn't ask for proof of any of those, I asked for proof that Paris was.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Yes, seldom does the Govt and MSM lie to the people. When Hollywood and MSM are pushing the same tragedy, it can't possibly be a False Flag....../sarcasm off
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:Yes, seldom does the Govt and MSM lie to the people. When Hollywood and MSM are pushing the same tragedy, it can't possibly be a False Flag....../sarcasm off

To confirm, your ilk would sooner assume it's a false flag in the absence of fact that wait until facts and information exist?

Okay, I think that's a fairly blind position to take.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

FreeRights wrote:
Okay, I think that's a fairly blind position to take.

As is assuming you are getting the truth from MSM and Govt.

-- Plato. 

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:As is assuming you are getting the truth from MSM and Govt.

I didn't suggest I was.

Whose the sheep now?
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

So, you are suggesting that you are open to the idea of it being a false flag, but until it is proven you have no stance on the tragedy?

-- Plato. 

FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

Passion4Truth wrote:So, you are suggesting that you are open to the idea of it being a false flag, but until it is proven you have no stance on the tragedy?

I'm always open to alternative theories - I wouldn't immediately suggest this being a false flag is out of the question. However, based on the limited information that's currently available, it certainly isn't leaning in favour of that possibility.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

It amazes me how disrespectful CTers can be. No matter how tragic an event is, they feel the need to twist facts to satisfy their deranged fantasies. People in Paris were murdered, people like you and me, people that had families and loved one and the ones who lost their family and loved ones in such a barbaric act of senseless violence and any regard towards human life.

And here the CTers are at it again, making crap up with ill-informed notions of what they perceive as an intellectual thought process.

Disgusting.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”