51807

False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 15th, 2017, 6:20 pm

Because_They_Lie wrote:of course
Of course - you can always contribute to humanity:
http://nationalpost.com/pmn/news-pmn/ca ... an-victims
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby NotNorthAnymore » Oct 15th, 2017, 6:30 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Too many crisis actors verify otherwise, you mean.

Not at all. You are misinformed of course. Maybe take an interest in humanity and talk to those that were injured - they are available.


I agree with you 100% on this Fancy.
BTL is way off in LaLa Land, and needs to actually search out the actual victims families.
She/he will not be able to handle the truth for sure.

BTL - Saying that there was no one murdered in Vegas by the gunman is a sign of mental illness.
You don't want to accept the real world can be a real piece of s :cuss: .
It happened - :135: and there are numerous real life victims here in BC.
Some even live in the Okanagan Valley.

Pull your head out of your fat a :cuss:, and search out any one of them.
They will set you straight, with the actual real truth.

But I really doubt that you have the strength to get off of your fat a :cuss: and actually confront real life.

Go ahead prove us wrong - go and meet the "Crisis Actors" you say exist.
They are available here for you to meet in the flesh - face to face with bullet wounds in their bodies.

Go ask to meet the family, or GF of the young man from Maple Ridge.
He went to his apprenticeship class, in Kelowna.

I am sure his classmates can easily and happily, verify his existence, and death for you - In person.
Don't be a wimp behind a keyboard - get out there and prove us wrong.
OR - prove to all of us with a real world meeting, that you are right.

I am laying odds, that you will not get out of your dark hole, and come into the sunlight to meet these actual victims here in the valley.

But - IMO - you will sit behind your screen, and continue to be the lackluster troll, that you have proven yourself to be.
"So many recipes - So few cats"
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
"THEY" are going to come and get you soon!

Fancy likes this post.
User avatar
NotNorthAnymore
Board Meister
 
Posts: 577
Likes: 138 posts
Liked in: 209 posts
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: North Okanagan, BC

Re: False Flag

Postby Because_They_Lie » Oct 15th, 2017, 11:41 pm

NotNorthAnymore wrote:
I agree with you 100% on this Fancy.
BTL is way off in LaLa Land, and needs to actually search out the actual victims families.
She/he will not be able to handle the truth for sure.

BTL - Saying that there was no one murdered in Vegas by the gunman is a sign of mental illness.
You don't want to accept the real world can be a real piece of s :cuss: .
It happened - :135: and there are numerous real life victims here in BC.
Some even live in the Okanagan Valley.

Pull your head out of your fat a :cuss:, and search out any one of them.
They will set you straight, with the actual real truth.

But I really doubt that you have the strength to get off of your fat a :cuss: and actually confront real life.

Go ahead prove us wrong - go and meet the "Crisis Actors" you say exist.
They are available here for you to meet in the flesh - face to face with bullet wounds in their bodies.

Go ask to meet the family, or GF of the young man from Maple Ridge.
He went to his apprenticeship class, in Kelowna.

I am sure his classmates can easily and happily, verify his existence, and death for you - In person.
Don't be a wimp behind a keyboard - get out there and prove us wrong.
OR - prove to all of us with a real world meeting, that you are right.

I am laying odds, that you will not get out of your dark hole, and come into the sunlight to meet these actual victims here in the valley.

But - IMO - you will sit behind your screen, and continue to be the lackluster troll, that you have proven yourself to be.


Set the local meeting up, tell me where and when...I will be there. On time.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 395
Likes: 258 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 16th, 2017, 5:04 am

An Okanagan local:
Braden, who is a heavy duty mechanic at Vernon’s Great West Equipment, could be in hospital for the next several days and his parents are travelling to Las Vegas to be with him.

http://www.kelownacapnews.com/news/lake ... las-vegas/
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Ka-El » Oct 16th, 2017, 5:21 am

Because_They_Lie wrote: I am not one to prove myself, I do not feel the need. I do not need others to agree and/or validate me. I observe what I observe, investigate some and come to a conclusion that brings peace and I move on until the next "all the worlds a stage" event. and I go through the same process.... It's becoming predictable, dull and poorly executed to the point that I am starting to believe the powers that be would like us to discover their deceptions.

:spitcoffee: :laugh:
"Although it is not true that all conservatives are stupid people, it is true that most stupid people are conservative." - John Stuart Mill
User avatar
Ka-El
Lord of the Board
 
Posts: 4125
Likes: 2032 posts
Liked in: 3363 posts
Joined: Oct 18th, 2015, 8:19 am

Re: False Flag

Postby Ranger66 » Oct 16th, 2017, 6:03 am

“that you consider Wikipedia to be evidence or proof of anything leaves me shaking my head.”
100 % more proof then you supply.
“investigate some and come to a conclusion”

If the conclusion is not correct, and you can supply no factual points then you are a troll.

Fancy likes this post.
Ranger66
Übergod
 
Posts: 1501
Likes: 8 posts
Liked in: 231 posts
Joined: Jul 5th, 2007, 10:42 am
Location: West Kelowna

Re: False Flag

Postby NotNorthAnymore » Oct 16th, 2017, 7:43 am

*removed*
Last edited by ferri on Oct 16th, 2017, 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Try again without the personal attack!
"So many recipes - So few cats"
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
"THEY" are going to come and get you soon!

Fancy likes this post.
User avatar
NotNorthAnymore
Board Meister
 
Posts: 577
Likes: 138 posts
Liked in: 209 posts
Joined: Apr 19th, 2011, 6:38 pm
Location: North Okanagan, BC

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 16th, 2017, 7:58 am

Because_They_Lie wrote:As always, excellent compilation of reports peaceseeker!
...
Even people in our community have told me that they know of people who were injured or hurt, myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.... injured from the commotion, yes.

The bullets, if there were bullets were blanks - most likely it was sound effects being used.
...

First, not good reports by peaceseeker when repeating a name that isn't accurate (i.e. Jon Rappoport's report " In Vegas, we are told the police are carrying out a thorough inquiry, in order to understand Stephen Braddock’s motive ") Don't know what Braddock has to do with Stephen Paddock (the shooter).
Irrelevant you having a hard time (that I have no doubt) and I would assume people were injured in the commotion as some were being dragged and pulled out of the area. Blanks don't kill people the way this happened and consider the fact that some people thought it was fireworks associated with the show until people started falling (blanks don't do that either) from gunshots.
If one is going to form an opinion that has any validity, one assumes that opinion is based on facts. If not, opinions can be wrong.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Because_They_Lie » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:35 pm

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:As always, excellent compilation of reports peaceseeker!
...
Even people in our community have told me that they know of people who were injured or hurt, myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.... injured from the commotion, yes.

The bullets, if there were bullets were blanks - most likely it was sound effects being used.
...

First, not good reports by peaceseeker when repeating a name that isn't accurate (i.e. Jon Rappoport's report " In Vegas, we are told the police are carrying out a thorough inquiry, in order to understand Stephen Braddock’s motive ") Don't know what Braddock has to do with Stephen Paddock (the shooter).
Irrelevant you having a hard time (that I have no doubt) and I would assume people were injured in the commotion as some were being dragged and pulled out of the area. Blanks don't kill people the way this happened and consider the fact that some people thought it was fireworks associated with the show until people started falling (blanks don't do that either) from gunshots.
If one is going to form an opinion that has any validity, one assumes that opinion is based on facts. If not, opinions can be wrong.


just 1 photograph from the Los Vegas concert revealing a gun shot hole. JUST 1. I have yet to view. IF I am provided with proof of gun shot holes my perspective will change.

Provide proof. its that simple.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 395
Likes: 258 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:37 pm

Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Because_They_Lie » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:38 pm

A big fail for NotNorthAnymore - you test me, demand that I meet the victims - I comply, ready to attend the meeting that you arrange - yet you fail to provide. Instead you resort back to personal attacks.

At this point I am 100% certain that you and fancy are trolls, nothing but.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 395
Likes: 258 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:39 pm

That has already been established in your corner. I have supplied info:

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/p ... 50111.html
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Because_They_Lie » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:40 pm

Fancy wrote:Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.


Do you LIVE on this forum?

Every time I make a post it is WITHIN SECONDS that you are replying.

Get a life buddy.

Passion4Truth likes this post.
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 395
Likes: 258 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Because_They_Lie » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:41 pm

Fancy wrote:Ridiculous when an investigation is still underway and I'm sure abhorrent to survivors and their families - trolling at its worst.


So Weak
Because_They_Lie
Board Meister
 
Posts: 395
Likes: 258 posts
Liked in: 99 posts
Joined: Jun 27th, 2017, 2:42 pm

Re: False Flag

Postby Fancy » Oct 16th, 2017, 2:44 pm

So I supply what you so desperately needed and you feel the need to comment on me - I'm not the topic. Trolling at its worst again.
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
User avatar
Fancy
The Pilgrim
 
Posts: 44399
Likes: 1091 posts
Liked in: 5465 posts
Joined: Apr 15th, 2006, 5:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Conspiracies and Weird Science

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests