False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Re: False Flag

Post by Fancy »

averagejoe wrote:I see you edited your original story. To match the "official story" hey there fancy! Who's is the naked guy?

I didn't edit "my story" - I added to my post that you were mistaken on which brother emerged from the boat and taken into custody (that would be the younger 19 year old). The naked guy was some random dude as Nebula says will have one heck of a story to tell this week.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:I didn't edit "my story" - I added to my post that you were mistaken on which brother emerged from the boat and taken into custody (that would be the younger 19 year old). The naked guy was some random dude as Nebula says will have one heck of a story to tell this week.

So now you use nebula as your news source......oh ya your a pair. The video says it's Tamerlan Tsarnaev. So your saying the Brazilian tv is wrong?

Boston suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev seen walking to police car naked and handcuffed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC5o-UNp ... r_embedded
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

The heading to the video is wrong - yes and doesn't seem associated with a tv news source. Comments below had one person explaining they heard it on the scanner that it was some random dude. 21st Century Wire Tv is Brazilian? That's who posted the video.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Fancy wrote:The heading to the video is wrong - yes and doesn't seem associated with a tv news source. Comments below had one person explaining they heard it on the scanner that it was some random dude. 21st Century Wire Tv is Brazilian? That's who posted the video.

Fancy on cover up mode.....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

No mention of Brazilian news source.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Nebula wrote:Figures the importance of the naked guy would get screwed up. The media feeding frenzy guaranteed that every fart would be caught on camera and lots of misinformation would be communicated. Such is the news during a breaking event.

Some guy, who is in the wrong place at the wrong time, will be telling a hell of a story this week.

lots of misinformation would be communicated.

Yes nebula.....you would know this very well. You and fancy try and do a good job of keeping everyone inline with all "official stories". You should get a job in the MSM. But your not to convincing.......

Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

So you think the older brother is the naked guy according to a youtube posted by someone saying it is UNCONFIRMED and also says it came from another news source. Alrighty. Hardly makes sense since the older brother was killed before that incident happened.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

we are finally being told some details of the alleged guns the alleged bombers allegedly possessed.
the reports are again vague and conflicting.

we are told they had handguns, but not how many or what type. we are being told that they had a rifle, possibly two. we are being told that the bombers had no licenses or ids for said guns, nor had applied for such documents.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/authoriti ... le/2527801

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/2 ... 31363.html

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/20/us/boston-details

the owner of the boat that suspect 2 was found in claims that police shot holes in that same boat, and it has been reported that suspect 2 exchanged fire with police. i have seen much of the ir footage of the man in the boat and he does not appear in any condition to have fired at the police, as well, the gun reportedly recovered at the boat was an m-4 rifle, not the easiest weapon to conceal while running through a neighbourhood while everyone in the city is looking for you. the footage of the many officers shooting many, many rounds upon discovery of the boat is widely available. did they know who they were shooting at? i don't see how they were able to positively id the suspect in the boat before opening fire.

as for the naked man, it has been reported that he was a canadian visiting his aunt who was a victim of the police manhunt, forced to strip naked before being arrested. while i can understand the need for him to strip given the alleged circumstances, i cannot fathom why it was necessary to parade that fellow down the street naked, which apparently is a crime. i would hope that each of the attending officers will have their day in court to defend their actions, but still, i would hope they get the maximum 3 years behind bars each, given the fact that they forced that fellow to bare all on global tv.

GENERAL LAWS OF MASSACHUSETTS
PART IV.
CRIMES, PUNISHMENTS AND PROCEEDINGS IN CRIMINAL CASES
TITLE I.
CRIMES AND PUNISHMENTS

CHAPTER 272. CRIMES AGAINST CHASTITY, MORALITY, DECENCY AND GOOD ORDER

Chapter 272: Section 16 Open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior

Section 16. A man or woman, married or unmarried, who is guilty of open and gross lewdness and lascivious behavior, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for not more than three years or in jail for not more than two years or by a fine of not more than three hundred dollars.
http://naturistaction.org/StatesFrames/ ... _laws.html
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

You might consider police do and have exceptions to certain laws - never mind the fact that this law isn't applicable in the circumstances.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

fancy, why do feel that the law would not apply in this case?
the police were able to put handcuffs on him, so why were they not able to put a blanket or some other covering on him?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:Peaceseeker, would there ever be a situation where a terrorist attacks the US and you wouldn't think it's a false flag? Do you think that terrorists could attack the US?

I think James Corbett answers your question(s)...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

How about instead of linking to another video you rely on your own thinking an answer in your own words instead of someone else speaking for you?
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

[quote="Fancy"]http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=15#p1464323[quote]

I'm looking for an image and/or video of the supposed 'suspects' doing the deed...is that too much to ask? In this world of mass media, digital gadgetry, surveillance cameras one would think there are images of 'someone' dropping the backpacks at the site of explosion(s)...nowadays it seems everything's being recorded. Why are there so many images made available of these men at/near the crime scene? - seen here and here - why can't authorities show one image of the alleged 'suspects' dropping the backpack?
It's kinda like the alleged plane that hit the Pentagon on 9/11...if it's in fact true then show the public the image of a plane flying in to the Pentagon and not some blurred image that clearly isn't (jet airliner) size comparable to the building.

Seriously injured?...when did this injury (to his neck) happen? Injury or no injury...he appears to be fine in this image of him getting out of the boat he was hiding... http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp12 ... 747bf8.jpg

More information you'll probably have no interest...

URGENT: Boston Bombing Suspects’ Aunt ID’s Naked/Alive Detainee as Slain Nephew – FBI Lies
http://www.prisonplanet.com/urgent-bost ... -lies.html

I'll finish with a word from Paul Craig Roberts (my emphasis added) - http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/04 ... n-bombing/

Boston Marathon Bombing

Dear Readers,

A number of you have asked me my take on the Boston Marathon Bombing and subsequent events.

I am flattered that so many look to me for leadership on so many issues. However, I have not followed closely the Boston event. My website hasn’t the resources to field an investigative team, and in my opinion the TV and print news is part of the misinformation or disinformation. While driving (April 19) I listened to a NPR program on the Boston bombing and was disheartened by the absence of hard questions and any thought.

Alex Jones has made a definitive statement that I lack the information to verify or contest. (See here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axQtAFtmtVA )

The video shows numerous military type guys on the scene prior to the explosion in identical garb–black baseball hats with white insignia, black shirts or jackets, tan pants and combat boots with cell phones in their hands. All have identical backpacks.

The backpack straps match those on the remains of an exploded backpack, which the media has attributed to the backpack of one of the two brothers who are alleged to have committed the bombing. But they also match those of the guys who seem to move at ease among the police. No cop demands to search any of the backpacks.

The video also shows prior to the bombing bomb-sniffing dogs patrolling and the Boston Globe’s report that a mock bomb attack would be part of a drill at the marathon.

These documented facts have disappeared, to the extent that I have paid attention, from the media’s reports.

What strikes me about the event is the ease with which authorities were able to lockdown entire metropolitan areas, preventing US citizens from leaving their homes in order to go to their jobs, to doctor’s appointments, to the grocery store, or to walk their dogs. This is a precedent. It sets the stage for martial law, although it is not being called that, and for daylight curfews. Is this what Homeland Security meant two years ago when its leader said the agency had shifted its focus from terrorism to domestic extremists?

All of this is happening because of 4 or 5 deaths including one of the alleged perpetrators of the bombing. The response of the authorities is disproportionate to the crime.

Lockdowns of metropolitan areas because of a hunt for one guy that might be a patsy? This is a new development. It is ominous for our future as a free society
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

try reposting without personal attacks - jennylives
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:How about instead of linking to another video you rely on your own thinking an answer in your own words instead of someone else speaking for you?

Did James Corbett's words get to you? What's wrong with learning your history?...are you discovering things you didn't know and would prefer not knowing? I could tell you the same things (and have) but you respond in obvious frustration and tell me that I'm full of crap...a normal reaction coming from fearful minds.

goatboy wrote:http://forums.castanet.net/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=15#p1464380

Getting back to your original questions...

1. Would there ever be a situation where a terrorist attacks the US and you wouldn't think it's a false flag?
In the US?...not likely. I follow the evidence where it leads and ask questions (uncomfortable for some) along the way. History has shown that any major so-called terrorist attack can usually be traced back to a country's govt intelligence agency having a hand in it...ie. CIA, FBI, MI6, MOSSAD.

2. Do you think that terrorists could attack the US?
That depends if it is part of an overall political agenda. Again, all major terrorist attacks can be traced back to a country's govt intelligence agency (listed above) having influence and/or direct participation in the event.
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”