False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: False Flag

Post by Dizzy1 »

peaceseeker wrote:Oh, give it a rest, Dizzy1.

Its on thing to come up with a neat little story on what could have happened with this event or that event but when every time something like this happens and the yahoo's try and twist things around and turn it into some strange fantasy - there's something not right in their thought process.
peaceseeker wrote: Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

You should first understand the meaning of a word before you try to use it in a sentence.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all....

that's just absurd considering the professionals that were shot themselves and still helping others - but if burying your head in the sand helps to make you feel better, ah well. Guess you didn't know of anyone that was there.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Because_They_Lie wrote: The basic reality is that there is a covert war taking place on all of us.

No, that isn't the "reality" thats fantasy - they are complete opposites and obviously you have a very difficult time differentiating the two.

Because_They_Lie wrote: False flag for Vegas, is what most are saying.

No, thats not what "most" are saying, only a few basement dwellers who have a difficult time accepting reality at face value and spread lies of their messed up fantasies.
Because_They_Lie wrote: myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.

Such a disgusting and disrespectful comment. But this is the internet, your lurking behind the anonymity of a computer screen. No person in a normal frame of mind could ever be so deranged and actually "believe" that 58 families have lost their loved ones, but then again, this is obviously a very deranged world where one individual is capable of senselessly taking the lives of dozens of innocent strangers.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Post by Because_They_Lie »

Dizzy1 wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote: The basic reality is that there is a covert war taking place on all of us.

No, that isn't the "reality" thats fantasy - they are complete opposites and obviously you have a very difficult time differentiating the two.

No, thats not what "most" are saying, only a few basement dwellers who have a difficult time accepting reality at face value and spread lies of their messed up fantasies.
Because_They_Lie wrote: myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.

Such a disgusting and disrespectful comment. But this is the internet, your lurking behind the anonymity of a computer screen. No person in a normal frame of mind could ever be so deranged and actually "believe" that 58 families have lost their loved ones, but then again, this is obviously a very deranged world where one individual is capable of senselessly taking the lives of dozens of innocent strangers.

You are right
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all....

that's just absurd considering the professionals that were shot themselves and still helping others - but if burying your head in the sand helps to make you feel better, ah well. Guess you didn't know of anyone that was there.

You are right
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Gilchy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:...
Even people in our community have told me that they know of people who were injured or hurt, myself I have a hard time believing that anyone was shot at all.... injured from the commotion, yes.

The bullets, if there were bullets were blanks - most likely it was sound effects being used.

So someone here in Kelowna says "I know one of the people who was shot", and you think it's more likely that they are lying, the person was was shot is lying, and 22,000 witnesses are lying?

I wouldn't use the term lying with regard to those individuals who have stated that they know someone who was shot, I would suggest that they are simply gullible and naïve.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Dizzy1 wrote:

Being that you express 100% certainty that you know exactly what happened in Vegas, you will be so kind as to provide us with your evidence, your proof that any human being was killed by gun shot at the Harvest. thank you.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Ranger66 »

From Wikipedia,

"On the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of rifle rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last shot, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

Now prove that no was killed.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
NotNorthAnymore
Generalissimo Postalot

Post by NotNorthAnymore »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Being that you express 100% certainty that you know exactly what happened in Vegas, you will be so kind as to provide us with your evidence, your proof that any human being was killed by gun shot at the Harvest. thank you.

BTL -
The onus is on you to disprove that this is real.
IMO - You need some serious help and some strong meds.

Try going to see the parents of the young man from Maple Ridge with your comments about how it is a lie.
See if you walk away with all your limbs intact.
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/b-c/b-c-man-among-victims-in-las-vegas-mass-shooting-1.23053134
"THEY" are watching you! -- "THEY" know who you are! -- "THEY" know where you are!
Always use heavy duty BBQ tinfoil under your Black Hat - That way "THEY" can't read your 'mind'.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Ranger66 wrote:From Wikipedia,

"On the night of October 1, 2017, a gunman opened fire on a crowd of concertgoers at the Route 91 Harvest music festival on the Las Vegas Strip in Paradise, Nevada, leaving 58 people dead and 546 injured. Between 10:05 and 10:15 p.m. PDT, 64-year-old Stephen Paddock of Mesquite, Nevada, fired hundreds of rifle rounds from his suite on the 32nd floor of the nearby Mandalay Bay hotel. About an hour after Paddock fired his last shot, he was found dead in his room from a self-inflicted gunshot wound."

Now prove that no was killed.

...that you consider Wikipedia to be evidence or proof of anything leaves me shaking my head.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

NotNorthAnymore wrote:BTL -
The onus is on you to disprove that this is real.
IMO - You need some serious help and some strong meds.

Try going to see the parents of the young man from Maple Ridge with your comments about how it is a lie.
See if you walk away with all your limbs intact.
http://www.timescolonist.com/news/b-c/b-c-man-among-victims-in-las-vegas-mass-shooting-1.23053134

I know that this event was staged.

Show me 1 gun shot hole anywhere? in a body, a wall, the ground etc. please.

If you enjoy the rollercoaster ride of trauma based events that roll out monthly on this planet to make you and your countrymen more malleable and soft brained, then so be it.

I need prove nothing, I have proven to myself that my discernment is in tact.

God is Good.

Suggesting I need to be drugged is a weak statement, meant to undermine my credibility...indicating only your own lack of confidence in your personal perception of the events we are discussing.

I do not require any validation for what I perceive to be true.

And finally, in closing a revealing statement attempting to induce fear and shame.

I 'am so ashamed! Puleeze!

Good God!

I grew up with the shamer's and the guilt trippers and I am beyond your tactics at this age, I no longer doubt my own perceptions.

I suggest that you try seeing things for yourself, as they actually are, rather than how your are told they are.

For the record, I care deeply about humanity - this is the sole reason that I speak the Truth & tolerate the bashing that I receive for doing so.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:For the record, I care deeply about humanity

Hmmm, then why say this Las Vegas event was staged? Too many witnesses verify otherwise.

https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/las-ve ... g-victims/
https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interact ... s-victims/
http://fox13now.com/2017/10/04/couple-w ... ing-speak/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-theories
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:For the record, I care deeply about humanity

Hmmm, then why say this Las Vegas event was staged? Too many witnesses verify otherwise.
https://www.cbsnews.com/pictures/las-ve ... g-victims/
https://www.usatoday.com/pages/interact ... s-victims/
http://fox13now.com/2017/10/04/couple-w ... ing-speak/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/201 ... y-theories

Too many crisis actors verify otherwise, you mean.

I am not one to prove myself, I do not feel the need. I do not need others to agree and/or validate me. I observe what I observe, investigate some and come to a conclusion that brings peace and I move on until the next "all the worlds a stage" event. and I go through the same process.... It's becoming predictable, dull and poorly executed to the point that I am starting to believe the powers that be would like us to discover their deceptions.

But you guys refuse! You must be happy living an illusion, maybe it makes life less ordinary for you - you need the excitement - maybe Hollywood movies no longer cut if for you guys...you need more and more excitement, more boogey men, more darkness....

What IS real is the WEATHER WAR taking place destroying your life time of hard work building your families life to be comfortable by the time you are 50 years old.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Because_They_Lie wrote:Too many crisis actors verify otherwise, you mean.
Not at all. You are misinformed of course. Maybe take an interest in humanity and talk to those that were injured - they are available.
Because_They_Lie
Banned

Fancy wrote:
Because_They_Lie wrote:Too many crisis actors verify otherwise, you mean.
Not at all. You are misinformed of course. Maybe take an interest in humanity and talk to those that were injured - they are available.

of course

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”