False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Ranger66
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: False Flag

Post by Ranger66 »

“Exposing the fraudulence of the 'Boston Bombings'”

This whole video is a complete fabrication of CTer lies, this exposes nothing but an inability to use rational thinking. The real question is how can an adult with even average intelligence watch this and not see that what is presented is closer to SNL then reality.
To cool to live, to smart to die or no good deed should go unpunished
Bejvas
Lord of the Board

Post by Bejvas »

This footage shows how blatantly fake this was. Good thing there are people that take the time to study every little detain and expose it. Bad thing that even so it is evident, most don't even want to consider it to be real, and they keep doing over and over, because people are blind.

peaceseeker wrote:Exposing the fraudulence of the 'Boston Bombings'...in particular, the pre-bandaged 'victim' shown at 7:35mins (too late for the show?)...

"Just because you're angry, it doesn't mean you have the right to be cruel."
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Ranger66 wrote:“Exposing the fraudulence of the 'Boston Bombings'”

This whole video is a complete fabrication of CTer lies, this exposes nothing but an inability to use rational thinking. The real question is how can an adult with even average intelligence watch this and not see that what is presented is closer to SNL then reality.

A complete fabrication? It's footage from the scene of a completely staged event. No injuries and no deaths occurred at the 'Boston Bombings'. If you spend any time looking into these so-called 'attacks' (Boston Bombings, Sandy Hook, LAX, etc.) you would soon learn that most (the ones garnering great media/political attention anyway) have proven to be completely staged. What's most disturbing to me about such staged events is that they become part of 'history'...for years to come, people duped by their loving leaders will be 'remembering victims' of non-events.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Meet the Greenbergs...no, the Phelps...no, the Sotos. Members from a family (Greenbergs) playing family members from two other 'families' (this only scratches the surface)...

http://fellowshipoftheminds.com/2013/01 ... is-actors/

http://www.whale.to/c/jennifer_greenberg_sexton.html

Last edited by peaceseeker on Dec 15th, 2013, 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

the thing i find almost funny is the usa doesnt have to false flag countries like canada , uk, ect ect , because , we just hand over what they want . or do what they want , like help china get strong , so the americans can manufacture stuff at some point again and then get the chinese to buy , as we are doing for china now lol. what a ponzie scheme
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

lakevixen wrote:the thing i find almost funny is the usa doesnt have to false flag countries like canada , uk, ect ect , because , we just hand over what they want . or do what they want , like help china get strong , so the americans can manufacture stuff at some point again and then get the chinese to buy , as we are doing for china now lol. what a ponzie scheme

On point, lakevixen.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Going in Circles - How to create the illusion of a crowd
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... cles-.html

An obvious Sandy Hook fabrication

Someone forgot to ban news helicopters from flying over the Sandy Hook firehouse the day of 12/14/12.

We were only supposed to see things from the ground level (through the helpful filter of the news media.)

What they wanted us to see: a jumble of emergency vehicles and lots and lots of people at the firehouse.

Instead we saw this.

How on earth do you explain people walking round and round in circles at the firehouse, doing nothing and not communicating (except scolding a photographer who was taking pictures), and walking into and out of the building over and over again from different entrances and exits?

One of the aimless zombies who spent a lot of time in this crowd: Gene Rosen.

Remember him? He's the bizarro clown who claimed - over and over and over again using the same words each time - that children who escaped the shooting showed up on his front lawn after the shooting.

No child involved in this incident has ever given a coherent eye witness account to this event and the ONLY evidence that any children who escaped it saw it comes from Gene Rosen who was put in front of news cameras over and over and over again with the same implausible, yet highly emotionally-charged story.

This thing stinks to the high heavens.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... ExAkU.dpuf
Last edited by peaceseeker on Aug 23rd, 2014, 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

12/15 Garbage cans, not backpacks - and no shrapnel

What bomb?

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... pnel-.html

Remember the story?

Recall the Boston Marathon bombing story...

Two bad guys had two black backpacks which someone - no one knows who - saw them put down at the blast site (even though one was filmed with a WHITE backpack).

In those backpacks authorities say were big shrapnel-laden big pressure cooker bombs (even though pictures of them with their backpacks show NOTHING like that).

Here are the FOUR MAJOR problems with the Boston Marathon story:

1. Numerous eye witnesses say they clearly saw explosion in trash cans

2. Numerous witnesses right in the blast zone walked away without a scratch. A flimsy plastic tarp between the blast zone and the street did not have a single hole or tear in it. Even balloons in the blast zone didn't burst

3. Investigators said that finding shrapnel was like "looking for needles in a haystack" and apparently didn't find any until days later

4. There is a kind of "bomb" that looks, sounds and behaves exactly like the Boston Marathon bomb. It's used for trainings and it is designed to injure no one.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... 4kBNy.dpuf
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

it should have looked like war zone....
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

This is sure to get some heads a spinnin'...

Unraveling Sandy Hook
It starts VERY slow - Fast forward to 7 minutes
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... -hook.html

From Sofia Smallstorm's research

Unfortunately, this outstanding video starts out VERY slowly with an overly obscure opening.

Since it's impossible to hear the narration at the beginning (apparently by design of the film maker), here's what you missed.

There is NO WAY the Sandy Hook (Newtown) shooting happened the way it was portrayed by the news media.

What exactly happened is not clear, but it's clear that the story that one, small, untrained poorly physically developed young man suddenly became a ninja warrior able to wield over 40 pounds of gear and numerous lethal weapons skillfully in a Rambo-like fashion absolutely did not happen.

Smallstorm collects a mountain of evidence that points to a coordinated effort to stage an "event" and use it to manipulate the public.

If it looks like a rat and smell like a rat, it's probably a rat.

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/gove ... XoIye.dpuf
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

I watched this video last week. Very good
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Boston Bombing Hoax Explained In 6 Minutes
Make the time for it

http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... nutes.html

This is what's going on in your country

We've run several videos on this.

Some of them are long and take a while to digest.

Here's six minutes that highlight the extraordinary irregularities surrounding this case.

These are the facts of the case:

1. It's now admitted (June 2013) that there was a police bomb training at the EXACT time and location where the "bombs" when off

2. The captured brother was videotaped carrying a WHITE, not a black one

3. An eye witness reported that the killed brother was hit by a police car and then shot - he was not run over by his fleeing brother

4. The captured brother was photographed functional and non-bloody when he surrendered. He went to the hospital on a gurney, covered in blood with a wound to his throat so serious he was put in intensive care

5. One of the friends of the accused - who was unarmed and on crutches - was shot by an FBI agent SEVEN times during an interview and this murder is still unexplained. The original report said he attached the agent with a samurai sword. A lie.

If you still think Boston was real, watch this: The story of the Boston "hero"

- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... XAQBf.dpuf
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Boston Marathon Bombing and Media Disinformation
http://www.activistpost.com/2014/04/bos ... media.html
James Tracy
Monday, April 14, 2014

"The only feeling that anyone can have about an event he does not experience is the feeling aroused by his mental image of that event … For it is clear enough that under certain conditions men respond as powerfully to fictions as they do to realities." Walter Lippmann, Public Opinion, 1922.
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Sandy Hook Elementary School: closed in 2008, a stage in 2012
By Jim Fetzer (with Amanda)
Tuesday, April 15th, 2014 | Posted by Jim Fetzer

“You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time” – Abraham Lincoln

As Wolfgang Halbig prepares to head to Newtown to pursue the truth about Sandy Hook and confront the Newtown School Board with questions, more and more evidence suggests that Sandy Hook Elementary was not even an operating school.

Not only does information about the alleged victims of the shooting–their names, their ages and their sex–not appear in the “State Police Final Report” from Connecticut, but the “autopsy photos” that accompany the report were redacted in their entirety. Actual proof of real victims is virtually non-existent.

continued...
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/04/15 ... e-in-2012/

Calling the Sandy Hook School Board on its incomprehensible bull***t
Experts raise serious issues
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/sand ... *bleep*.html

"This issue is not going away"

Recorded May 6, 2014.

Experts from various disciplines ask the Sandy Hook school board to release documents they are currently withholding.

When you hear a summary of the anomalies in the story and the kinds of documents that have been withheld you're going to be scratching your head, even if you you firmly believe that the story happened the way it was reported.

The first two presenters are the strongest and then the quality of speakers varies.
- See more at: http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/sand ... 2QQ2E.dpuf
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”