False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

Nebula wrote:Strange how conspiracy theorists use any excuse to to try (miserably) to spread fear through the populace. Must like living in fear.

You do realize that the entire city of Boston was shut down while they chased the alleged 'suspect'? Mass personnel/machinery/weaponry roaming the streets...and who's promoting fear?

Wasn't there a rogue cop on a rampage in LA recently?...did they shut down the entire city in fear of what he might do? Nope...they just chased him down, set the cabin on fire that he was in and called it a day.

Believe me, it's people like you who will one day open their eyes, be surrounded by jackboots and ask, 'How did I get here?'

Quoting Paul Craig Roberts again (if that's okay with goatboy)...

my emphasis added

...'What strikes me about the event is the ease with which authorities were able to lockdown entire metropolitan areas, preventing US citizens from leaving their homes in order to go to their jobs, to doctor’s appointments, to the grocery store, or to walk their dogs. This is a precedent. It sets the stage for martial law, although it is not being called that, and for daylight curfews. Is this what Homeland Security meant two years ago when its leader said the agency had shifted its focus from terrorism to domestic extremists?

All of this is happening because of 4 or 5 deaths including one of the alleged perpetrators of the bombing. The response of the authorities is disproportionate to the crime.

Lockdowns of metropolitan areas because of a hunt for one guy that might be a patsy? This is a new development. It is ominous for our future as a free society.'

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2013/04 ... n-bombing/
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm impressed with the immediate response to protect the people. I'm impressed with people coming forward to help identify the suspects.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

peaceseeker wrote:Mass personnel/machinery/weaponry roaming the streets...and who's promoting fear?

I guess for some conspiracy theorists the two guys with the bombs and guns were out for a picnic, not causing any fear. Only the over-reaction by the authorities caused fear.

Uh huh.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

so very refreshing to see that nebula agrees that the police overreacted to the situation.

while early reports show a few homes were penetrated by police gunfire, given the enormous amount of rounds fired i would not be surprised if we hear of innocents wounded by those shots in the coming days, and who knows, maybe there are corpses not yet discovered as a result of this 'over reaction'.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:so very refreshing to see that nebula agrees that the police overreacted to the situation.
You didn't read his post as he was talking about "some conspiracy theorists"
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Some people don't get sarcasm.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Nebula wrote:Some people don't get sarcasm.

And some people don't get reality
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

The 'official story' unraveling before our eyes...not surprising. Let's get this straight...so, they have a 'suspect' (the 1st suspect), shown on video naked, detained and uninjured, then say it was in error and he wasn't the suspect. Then they claim the 1st suspect is dead and show gruesome images of the deceased. Then the suspect's Aunt confirms the naked, detained, and uninjured suspect shown in the video is in fact her nephew. Hmm, how does a person go from being naked, uninjured and being put in the back of squad car to being brutally traumatized (believe me, I've seen the images/injuries) and end up on a slab? Bueller?...Bueller?

Boston Bombing Suspects' Aunt ID's Naked/Alive Detainee as Slain Nephew - FBI Lies
Tony Cartalucci
Activist Post
http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/bos ... t-ids.html

Nice to see others able to see through the BS...

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

sarcasm, i believe that is a euphemism for a lie. i am not sure what place lying has in this forum but to each their own, one's reputation for truth is one's own concern i guess.

lying is critical to a FF attack, but still, so called authorities tend to be as truthful as they can be while still maintaining the big lie. while often accounts events will be accurate in physical details, but still the big picture logic fails.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

averagejoe wrote:So now you use nebula as your news source......oh ya your a pair. The video says it's Tamerlan Tsarnaev. So your saying the Brazilian tv is wrong?

Boston suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev seen walking to police car naked and handcuffed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TC5o-UNp ... r_embedded

You conclude this is Tamerlan because the title says it's so? You of course dismiss the obvious explanation which is it isn't him but someone that looks a little bit like him (not that much actually)
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy, both his Mother and Aunt have said the man in the video is indeed Tamerlan. This isn't the first time I've brought this to your attention...why do you dismiss their words? - http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/bos ... t-ids.html

Interesting to hear the words of a witness (Linda) speaking of the killing of Tamerlan...as per usual, it didn't go down like the ptb would have us believe...

Witness: Tamerlan Tsarnaev Run Over By Cops, Not His Brother
http://www.infowars.com/witness-tamerla ... s-brother/
Infowars.com
April 21, 2013

Watertown police chief Edward Deveau said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his brother and dragged him down the street as he tried to escape from the police on Thursday night. The alleged incident painted a picture of a ruthless terrorist who would kill his own brother to escape.

But a witness to the incident went on a talk radio station and said the police ran over Tsarnaev with an SUV and then pumped bullets into him.

If the police are lying about the death of Tamerlan, what else are they lying about? Can we believe anything the police and the government tell the media about events surrounding the bombing last week?

~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:goatboy, both his Mother and Aunt have said the man in the video is indeed Tamerlan. This isn't the first time I've brought this to your attention...why do you dismiss their words? - http://www.activistpost.com/2013/04/bos ... t-ids.html

Interesting to hear the words of a witness (Linda) speaking of the killing of Tamerlan...as per usual, it didn't go down like the ptb would have us believe...

I'm not dismiss their words, but rather put the appropriate amount of weight to them that I think they deserve. Both the Mother and Aunt may believe (probably WANT to believe) that the person in the video is their son/nephew, but they are looking at the same video we are, and while it looks a little like him, how can they be sure?

As far as the witness calling into the radio show, um, you don't think ANYONE can call in and say ANYTHING? If she said that aliens had landed and abducted both of them and then they were replaced by robots, would you believe that too?

Interesting that you use this example to support your position, which then would be in complete contradiction to your other "proof", the naked man being arrested supposedly being the brother. Which is it, he was run over by police and shot full of bullets, or he was naked and arrested? Can't be both, can it?

You accuse us of being sheep and blind, yet choose to ignore the glaring things wrong with your own assertions.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

goatboy wrote:
As far as the witness calling into the radio show, um, you don't think ANYONE can call in and say ANYTHING? If she said that aliens had landed and abducted both of them and then they were replaced by robots, would you believe s.

On this we agree! Anyone can say anything at all! In fact some clows once "called in" and tried to convince us that 2 planes brought down 3 towers ( reinforced to withstand a plane crashing into them)! Crazy eh?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

sanfish wrote:On this we agree! Anyone can say anything at all! In fact some clows once "called in" and tried to convince us that 2 planes brought down 3 towers ( reinforced to withstand a plane crashing into them)! Crazy eh?

Swing and a miss, nice at bat though, too bad you struck out on that one.

Now, if there wasn't a gazillion video's, pictures and eye witnesses to refute your silly little story, then we could talk.

But, if one anonymous caller to a radio show is conclusive evidence though.

Funny how you didn't bother commenting on the whole naked man, brother getting run over by the police and shot conflicting theories though? They can't both be true, can they? Which means at least one of them is untrue yet both are held up as evidence of a cover up.....Things that make you go huuuumm?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:
Believe me, it's people like you who will one day open their eyes, be surrounded by jackboots and ask, 'How did I get here?'

Oh please. If that day ever comes (which it won't), then you can say I told you so and see me off the the camp. In the mean time, it's people like you, that see a bogey man around every corner, that make the Internet the fountain of truth and revelation that it has become. .

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”