False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by sanfish »

goatboy wrote:
Funny how you didn't bother commenting on the whole naked man, brother getting run over by the police and shot conflicting theories though? They can't both be true, can they? Which means at least one of them is untrue yet both are held up as evidence of a cover up.....Things that make you go huuuumm?

It's not funny at all. I didn't comment on it because I have no opinion on it not enough knowledge to make an informed comment( a practice I wish more posters followed). What's funny is how your own words and beliefs seem only to have any weight to them when it concerns you. You said that anyone could say anything....I was merely agreeing with you by supplying an example of where "what someone said" trumped many videos and eye witness testimony showing the impossibility of the explanation given. You spoke of videos. Doesn't it seem strange at all that in all these instances the crucial video evidence that could prove conclusively that the "official story" is true never surfaces? I want to believe my govt is good. In fact I believe many basically are.i would love nothing more than to see a video of a plane hitting the Pentagon, the Boston suspects putting down there backpacks, airport security video of the lead 911 hijacker at the right airport etc etc etc. I have no idea what actually happened in any of these instances . Are they all false flags? Are they half false flags? Some of them? Planned? Allowed to happen? Who knows? I do know ,however, that too many unanswered questions , and eerily similar coincidences exist for the "official stories" to be anything more than stories
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

All Evidence Points To Bombings Being Staged
http://www.prisonplanet.com/feds-admit- ... spect.html
Prison Planet.com
April 27, 2013

It took a while but the Feds finally came clean to having prior knowledge of deceased bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev. They also had his mother on a terrorist watch list.

"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i noticed early the reports of the alleged bombers having guns and shooting at police.

we certainly heard reporting claiming gunfire was "exchanged" and police and government alike have reported the same.

so now we are discovering that suspect # 2 had no gun at the boat, but we certainly did see police unload many rounds around there.

we heard reports that 2 handguns, a rifle and a bb rifle were found.

current reporting has whittled that list of firearms down to a single handgun, and i have found one report that claims none at all were found.

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/single-gu ... XxrDqKTin5

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/2 ... 48609.html

it would seem statements by police and government on this point have been largely if not completely lies.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Misinformation - unfortunately happens quite frequently with the power of the internet and not getting all the facts straight before going to the media.
Truths can be backed up by facts - do you have any?
Fancy this, Fancy that and by the way, T*t for Tat
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

fancy, as i pointed out both the police and members of the government have claimed "exchange" and "guns", i have both heard and seen them say this, no media miscommunication. they would seem to be outright lies.

links to these interviews/statements are widely available in different threads, can be seen on tv as well.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

members of the government have claimed "exchange" and "guns"
Were they there?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

me, i used google with guns used by boston.
the links i was referring to in castanet are in the world section and it is he Boston Marathon Bombing/Suspects thread i think.
i have been following on tv for the largest part, seeing and hearing them.
Last edited by A_Britishcolumbian on Apr 27th, 2013, 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

I'm interested in the ones that were actually there - not the go-betweens. That's why I was specific in saying "getting the facts" before going to media.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Well there was also all that live footage of the police firing hundreds of rounds and the interview with the Watertown ( mayor ?police chief?) saying we were in the firefight of our lives
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Wasn't aware the mayor was involved in the fight.
sanfish
Lord of the Board

Post by sanfish »

Fancy wrote:Wasn't aware the mayor was involved in the fight.

You mean the fight with all the live coverage ?
Fancy
Insanely Prolific

Post by Fancy »

Wouldn't know - you mentioned he was in the fight and I didn't see the live coverage.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

misinformation would be a 'mistake' an error.
i believe what we have coming from 'authorities' is disinformation, false information.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

here is the press conference i watched when it was live/current where boston police commissioner ed davis claims twice there was an exchange of gunfire at the boat and then backtracks saying he doesn't know as he was not there.
13:29 14:12 16:20
he also says he was at the suv scene after it occurred, but that there was an exchange of hundreds of rounds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=uK7 ... =endscreen

so, if we for this moment believe that there was no gun at the boat then there was no exchange.
if we suggest that someone has given the commisioner of boston pd ed davis incorrect information, then all the other 'officials','authorities' at that press conference also have the same incorrect information. the fbi was right there, they seemed to be in agreement, the states attorney was right there, he seemed to be in agreement.

if suspect #2 had no gun at the boat, where would information come from that said he had a gun?
where would information come from saying he fired a shot or shots?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

here we have boston pd superintendent evans, one of the very first officers on the scene at the boat, he describes quite clearly that the first shots came from behind the house, not the boat.
4:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_i75wYTF3E
it is suggested in evans account that the shots were fired not by boston pd, not by waterton pd.

on another line,
notice evans said he and his force were motivated to get the guys that killed the marathon victims, injured the marathon victims and hurt the city of boston. he does not mention being motivated to get the guys that killed a police officer with 5 bullets to the head, and shot another, which we are being told they did a day prior the time evans is talking about. i would think at that time in the driveway, having seen the suspect pointing/poking through the boatcover, evans and his force would have been thinking of their fallen fellow this guy or the other guy killed the day before, but of course they would have to believe that had happened. they don't seem to.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”