False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
Video footage shows a few officers shooting/chasing something outside the nightclub...long before Mateen's last hoorah or alleged SWAT engagement.

You claim ambulances and paramedics were set up across the street at the Wendy's parking lot?...care to offer any video footage for this or is this something you read? I ask because I've been unable to find any footage of ambulances or paramedics treating any injured...nothing at all!...only police/fire vehicles and associated personnel. The Pulse nightclub and Wendy's are located directly across the street from each other...why are the three alleged injured (the only footage of any injured, mind you) filmed being carted from the 'Foot and Ankle Clinic' nearly a block up the road?
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

From a quick Google search:

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-hospital-20160614-snap-story.html

Speaking at Tuesday’s news conference, Colon said his left leg was “shattered” and he couldn’t run, so he lay down and played dead as the gunman began “shooting everyone that’s already dead on the floor.”

“I can just see him shooting at everyone, I can hear the [shots getting] closer, and I look over and he shoots the girl next to me,” Colon said.

“I’m next – I’m dead,” he recalled thinking as the gunman approached.

The gunman shot him in the hip and hand and moved on as Colon tried to show no reaction.

Soon the police arrived, and Colon said he could hear officers trading gunfire with the assailant. Colon saw an officer, and the officer grabbed his hand, saying, “This is the only way I can take you out.” He then dragged Colon out – as broken glass cut Colon’s back and his legs.

“I don’t feel pain, but I just feel all this blood on me, from myself, from my other people,” Colon said. “He just drops me off across the street” – outside a Wendy’s restaurant -- “and I look over, and there’s just bodies everywhere, we’re all in pain.” There, an ambulance took Colon to the safety, and the chaos, of the Orlando Regional Medical Center.

So, looks like that "theory" is pretty much busted, huh?
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Report of of 80 paramedics and 39 ambulances attended the scene.
Link below you will have to copy and put in address line, on my phone.
http://mobile.nytimes.com/2016/06/20/us ... ource=lnms
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
That image is showing personnel having no urgency whatsoever...everyone's standing around. All those ambulances rushing to a from the hospital up the road but no video footage to support such a claim...go figure.

Interesting to read that one of the linked articles referred to a drill taking place only a few months ago in March...drills usually are closely linked to these type events.

For the Sandy Hook event people were shown on tv video footage of police rushing toward a school but it wasn't the Sandy Hook school at all...in fact, it was footage of a drill being performed at a school down the road from Sandy Hook...yet, people are shown things on tv and perceive them as being real. Little footage of ambulances in that event as well...and little to no footage of any victims being taken from the school.

During the Boston Bombing there was a drill being conducted in real time with participants/spectators being told over megaphones 'there's nothing to worry about, this is only a drill'. Even the Boston Globe tweeted there would be a controlled explosion across the street from the Library. What's across the street from the Library?...that was the site of the first of two explosions...quite the coincidence wouldn't you say?

https://twitter.com/bostonglobe/status/ ... 9453892609
'Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.'
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^
That image is showing personnel having no urgency whatsoever...everyone's standing around. All those ambulances rushing to a from the hospital up the road but no video footage to support such a claim...go figure.

Interesting to read that one of the linked articles referred to a drill taking place only a few months ago in March...drills usually are closely linked to these type events.

For the Sandy Hook event people were shown on tv video footage of police rushing toward a school but it wasn't the Sandy Hook school at all...in fact, it was footage of a drill being performed at a school down the road from Sandy Hook...yet, people are shown things on tv and perceive them as being real. Little footage of ambulances in that event as well...and little to no footage of any victims being taken from the school.

During the Boston Bombing there was a drill being conducted in real time with participants/spectators being told over megaphones 'there's nothing to worry about, this is only a drill'. Even the Boston Globe tweeted there would be a controlled explosion across the street from the Library. What's across the street from the Library?...that was the site of the first of two explosions...quite the coincidence wouldn't you say?

https://twitter.com/bostonglobe/status/ ... 9453892609
'Officials: There will be a controlled explosion opposite the library within one minute as part of bomb squad activities.'

Given you believe every major shooting or bombing in the USA is a false flag means that there are no real bad guys out there doing mass shootings or bombings, or anything bad for that matter. How is that anymore believable? I could see, maybe (and its a big maybe), one of these incidents being a false flag (OK, I don't really believe that but let's pretend I do), but its just not in anyway believable that every single one is.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
I question the official narrative given to these type events because so often there are many glaring inconsistencies that demand our attention and thought. I can't help it if people believe everything they're told by msm and govt agencies without question...I can only encourage them to address things with a critical mind.

As the late, great George Carlin stated when asked about his thoughts on 9/11...

'I always question the received reality...the consensus reality is often intentionally misleading'.
~ George Carlin

~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

I question the official narrative given to these type events because so often there are many glaring inconsistencies that demand our attention and thought. I can't help it if people believe everything they're told by msm and govt agencies without question...I can only encourage them to address things with a critical mind.

As the late, great George Carlin stated when asked about his thoughts on 9/11...

'I always question the received reality...the consensus reality is often intentionally misleading'.
~ George Carlin

One persons "glaring inconsistencies" is anothers "looking for something that isn't there".

Suggesting that all your "glaring inconsistencies" equates to a giant false flag operation for each of these major events is just ludicrous and stretches the credibility of anyone suggesting as much. One time, possibly, every time is just not believable.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
One time, possibly?...which one?
~ John Lennon
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Report Saying CIA Did Orlando Shooting
http://forbiddenknowledgetv.net/report- ... ting-27725

Forbidden Knowledge TV | Jun 22, 2016 | Alexandra Bruce

As many people know, in Santa Monica, on the morning after the Orlando Massacre, James Lindsey Howell, 20, was arrested by Santa Monica Police with 3 assault weapons and 5 pounds of explosives in his car, which he'd used over the past 24 hours to drive from Southern Indiana to California.

Howell's case was quickly taken over by the FBI and the two police officers investigating his case were gagged, similarly to how Omar Mateen's ex-wife was gagged by the FBI from discussing Mateen's homosexuality in American media.

As it happens, Howell is also bi-sexual and is awaiting trial on several offenses, in addition to having been just been indicted on child molestation charges, for his statutory rape of a 12 year old girl.

The two Santa Monica police officers came to a former LA Prosecutor, under threat of Federal prosecution with the real story about Howell. The retired Prosecutor is a contributing editor of the website, GetOfftheBS.com where one can read the officers' story.

Upon arriving in LA and finding the totally cleared-out apartment of "Dan," his co-conspirator in a planned attack against the West Hollywood Gay Pride parade - and then hearing that Omar Mateen had been killed in the Orlando Massacre he called the Santa Monica police, claiming that he needed protection from the CIA, stating that he had been "set up" and that "they are going to kill me." Howell claimed that he was one of five people involved in a planned Sunday attack on both the East and West Coasts but was only familiar with the first names of three of the alleged five; Dan in LA and two of three suspects in Florida; Omar and Brandy.

Howell claimed, "Omar was not supposed to be killed. They lied to us. Omar and Brandy were supposed to get away. We were all familiar with each other through an online fundamental Islamic knowledge seminary course. We were recruited through the course and trained together at a camp in Virginia. We were taught how to shoot and make bombs. Everyone knew their part. Something went wrong."

This report builds on other reports of multiple shooters in Orlando and in which Mateen was overheard saying that there were additional shooters outside of the club and that similar incidents to the one unfolding in Orlando would be happening soon.

portion of post removed (dead link)
Last edited by peaceseeker on Jun 29th, 2016, 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

One time, possibly?...which one?

Oh, I don't believe any of them were false flags but if you were suggesting only one was then your argument would look a lot more credible. When EVERY SINGLE one is pointed as being a false flag, then forget it.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

Terror evidence? So what? - FBI takes a quick look and leaves
http://www.brasschecktv.com/videos/the- ... -what.html

Then they open the door to the world

Remember the San Bernardino shooting when the news media was invited to go into the alleged shooters' apartment just a day afterwards?

Strange, huh?

That sure doesn't happen in normal life.

Guess what?

It happened again in Orlando.

Hard to believe, but you can see it with your own eyes.

The FBI went in, did a "search" (they barely touched the place), and then left...leaving both doors to the home wide open.

Nice work.
~ John Lennon
GenesisGT
Guru

Post by GenesisGT »

Terror evidence? So what? - FBI takes a quick look and leaves

FBI, local police, spent over 12 hours in the apartment after getting a search warrant. So what would classify it as not being a quick look.

And everyone but the conspiracy news media is reporting it as a break in by a media agency and possible burglary.

http://latest.com/2016/06/the-press-broke-into-omar-mateens-apartment-to-take-pics-of-his-kids-room/
Just one day after the Orlando shooting, the press broke into Omar Mateen’s apartment to get pictures of his couch and his kid’s room.

The Palm Beach Post reported that members of the international press had left a door open at Mateen’s apartment — which he shared with his son and wife — and were seen rummaging inside.

Later, Univision and other outlet confirmed the break-in had occurred when pictures and videos of the inside of the gunman’s apartment started to appear online.

The police told the Palm Beach Post that they are investigating it as a burglary.
You can see the past but cannot go there, you cannot see the future but you can go there.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^^
Quite a different take than what the reporter is saying in the video posted above - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nFyV7-UY9w - I'll stick with what the reporter's reporting at the scene.

You do know that anything can be written, don't you?...you do know that the msm works in concert, don't you?...

~ John Lennon
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

The same can be said about CT websites. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”