False Flag

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: False Flag

Post by peaceseeker »

^^^
Again, Judge Napolitano's concerns are that the FBI's summary report contradicts the official narrative given to the event...watch the video posted above (3mins).
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:^^^
Again, Judge Napolitano's concerns are that the FBI's summary report contradicts the official narrative given to the event...watch the video posted above (3mins).

But his concerns are just not true. What I'm asking, and what you don't keep answering, is what in the FBI summary is contradicting the official narrative? What the judge said, that no one died until 5:14 is just not true. Please point out where what he thinks is supported by anything in the FBI summary report? That no gunshots were heard after the initial exchange of gunfire with police in no way explains his claim. If it does, explain how. I've explained why it doesn't.
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goat how is it you know more than a judge ? where you there ? do you more info than the judge ? i posted the section where it clearly says the only gunshots fired was between the shooter and the subject . your just injecting your opinion .. wheres your proof people were shot before cops showed up .
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

UUUmmmm....Goatboy, is just asking questions and for details to support the answers, is that a problem?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

goatboy wrote:But his concerns are just not true. What I'm asking, and what you don't keep answering, is what in the FBI summary is contradicting the official narrative? What the judge said, that no one died until 5:14 is just not true. Please point out where what he thinks is supported by anything in the FBI summary report? That no gunshots were heard after the initial exchange of gunfire with police in no way explains his claim. If it does, explain how. I've explained why it doesn't.

goatboy, when Napolitano says that 'no one died until 5:13' he is telling you how the FBI's summary report reads. It's not his personal account of the actual event, it's about how the summary report reads. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? If you had taken the time to watch the video posted/referenced (3:00mins) you would hear him commenting further on the inconsistencies in the summary report.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

goatboy wrote:But his concerns are just not true. What I'm asking, and what you don't keep answering, is what in the FBI summary is contradicting the official narrative? What the judge said, that no one died until 5:14 is just not true. Please point out where what he thinks is supported by anything in the FBI summary report? That no gunshots were heard after the initial exchange of gunfire with police in no way explains his claim. If it does, explain how. I've explained why it doesn't.

peaceseeker wrote:goatboy, when Napolitano says that 'no one died until 5:13' he is telling you how the FBI's summary report reads. It's not his personal account of the actual event, it's about how the summary report reads. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? If you had taken the time to watch the video posted/referenced (3:00mins) you would hear him commenting further on the inconsistencies in the summary report.

Why can't or won't you just answer his questions? What are you hiding?
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. Albert Einstein
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:goat how is it you know more than a judge ? where you there ? do you more info than the judge ? i posted the section where it clearly says the only gunshots fired was between the shooter and the subject . your just injecting your opinion .. wheres your proof people were shot before cops showed up .

First, why would a retired judge that happens to be on TV and has access to exactly the same information as you or I know more than I do? I can read just as well as he can.

Secondly, you have no way posted anything that there was only gunshots between the shooter and the subject. The FBI summary STARTS (at 2:02am) by stating there were multiple shots fired at the nightclub . Police and the shooter exchange fire at 2:08am. What do you imagine bought police to the scene and initiated that exchange of fire in the first place? It was the shooter entering the club and opening fire, killing and injuring those inside. It's all in the FBI summary.

From the FBI Summary:

2:02 a.m.: OPD call transmitted multiple shots fired at Pulse nightclub.
2:04 a.m.: Additional OPD officers arrived on scene.
2:08 a.m.: Officers from various law enforcement agencies made entrance to Pulse and engaged the shooter.

Here's some proof of people being shot before 5:14am

2:06 AM
Eddie Justice, 30 (Facebook)
Eddie Justice, 30, texts his mother from the club bathroom: "Mommy I love you." Then: "In club they shooting." "Trapp in bathroom." "Pulse. Downtown. Call police." And then: "I'm gonna die."

SHORTLY AFTER 2:02 AM
Amanda Alvear, 25 (Facebook)
Club patron Amanda Alvear, 25, records video of the moment when gunfire is first heard inside Pulse on the app Snapchat. She was shot and killed.

2:12 AM
Akyra Murray, 18 (Twitter)
Akyra Murray, 18, calls her mother begging for help and saying she and her cousin had been shot while hiding an a bathroom stall with others. Murray later died from her wound, and became the youngest victim to die in the Pulse shooting.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/pulse-orlando-nightclub-shooting/os-orlando-pulse-nightclub-shooting-timeline-htmlstory.html

Now, if you woudl like to offer any proof that no one was shot by the "multiple shots fired at Pulse nighclub" call that the police responded to, have at 'er
Last edited by goatboy on Jul 8th, 2016, 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:goatboy, when Napolitano says that 'no one died until 5:13' he is telling you how the FBI's summary report reads. It's not his personal account of the actual event, it's about how the summary report reads. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? If you had taken the time to watch the video posted/referenced (3:00mins) you would hear him commenting further on the inconsistencies in the summary report.

Show me on the FBI summary where it says, infers or cryptically points out where it says that no one died until 5:13? I'm asking YOU, numerous times, to point to that and you haven't BECAUSE you can't. I already pointed out that the judge is wrong so I don't care about the video, it's irrelevant.
His exact words were " Here’s what is news in the summary – nobody died until 05:13 in the morning, when the SWAT team entered. Prior to that no one had been killed. The 53 that were injured, and the 49 that were murdered all met their fates at the time of, and during, the police entry into the building,” Judge Napolitano said". Just show me where it says that. Easy, peasy.

It's really not that hard a question, just show me how it reads the way the judge is saying it does. You won't because you can't.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

looking4one wrote:Why can't or won't you just answer his questions? What are you hiding?

lol @ what am I hiding? Won't answer questions?...goatboy's questions are invalid because he's taken the position that Napolitano personally believes 'no one died until 5:13'...he doesn't. It's not his personal opinion...it's his legal opinion.

Being a legal expert he's letting you know how the summary report reads. And how the summary report reads to said legal expert is that 'no one died until 5:13'. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? In this video (already posted above) he discusses other inconsistencies in the summary report - starts @ 3:00mins...

~ John Lennon
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

goat what you copied is same as i did . farther down it says no shots fired reported until after cops got there . maybe you should ask the fbi why they say that . report back with answer.:)
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Answer the question that was asked.
Show me on the FBI summary where it says, infers or cryptically points out where it says that no one died until 5:13? I'm asking YOU, numerous times, to point to that and you haven't BECAUSE you can't. I already pointed out that the judge is wrong so I don't care about the video, it's irrelevant.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

peaceseeker wrote:lol @ what am I hiding? Won't answer questions?...goatboy's questions are invalid because he's taken the position that Napolitano personally believes 'no one died until 5:13'...he doesn't. It's not his personal opinion...it's his legal opinion.

Being a legal expert he's letting you know how the summary report reads. And how the summary report reads to said legal expert is that 'no one died until 5:13'. Why is this so difficult for you to understand? In this video (already posted above) he discusses other inconsistencies in the summary report - starts @ 3:00mins...

Legal opinion? Where does it require a legal interpretation of a statement laying out the time line as presented by the FBI? Is there legal terms in there that need interpreting? Is there laws stated in it that need legal interpretation? So if he were to say that black is white and you post that on here as evidence that black is white and I asked you to explain why you felt that black was indeed white, you would just keep saying, because he's a judge and he said so?

One thing CT'ers have in common is the inability to provide answers to questions that go against there narrative and instead they ignore and deflect to draw attention away from that inability.

How about you give me your opinion on why the Judge has the legal opinion that FBI summary concludes no one was shot until 5:14am? What in the summary do you think makes him read it this way? I laid out why in my opinion he is wrong, with specific examples and examples to back up my opinion. You do agree with him, right?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

maryjane48 wrote:goat what you copied is same as i did . farther down it says no shots fired reported until after cops got there . maybe you should ask the fbi why they say that . report back with answer.:)

No it didn't, go back and read it again.

It said:

Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach.

The important word you missed is BETWEEN. There were no shots fired BETWEEN the initial exchange and the final breach.

It does not say that there were no shots fired inside BEFORE the initial exchange of gunfire. In fact, it actually states there was gunfire before officers arrived:

2:02 a.m.: OPD call transmitted multiple shots fired at Pulse nightclub.

Are you stating then that the shooter did not initially open fire at the club and then exchange gun fire with police?
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

who knows . you were not there so you cannnot say what happened when . ask the fbi .
looking4one
Übergod

Post by looking4one »

Have you not been reading and comprehending what is being discussed here?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”