Moon Landing Hoax

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
concernie
Board Meister

Re: Moon Landing Hoax

Post by concernie »

Hehehe, spotted this. It's from Steve Jackson's 1996 Illuminati card game.

Apollo is “Lucifer.” And remember, that the international flag of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is the United Nations Flag (according to their own site). As Bill Cooper points out, the United Nations Flag depicts the nations of the world encircled by the laurel of Apollo.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/nasa/

C. Fred Kleinknect, head of NASA at the time of the Apollo Space Program, is now the Sovereign Grand Commander of the Council of the 33rd Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry of the Southern Jurisdiction. It was his reward for pulling it off. All of the first astronauts were Freemasons. There is a photograph in the House of the Temple in Washington D.C. of Neil Armstrong on the moons surface (supposedly) in his spacesuit holding his Masonic Apron in front of his groin.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

How inaccurate. Horses can't fly in space, everybody knows it.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

concernie wrote:All of the first astronauts were Freemasons. There is a photograph in the House of the Temple in Washington D.C. of Neil Armstrong on the moons surface (supposedly) in his spacesuit holding his Masonic Apron in front of his groin.
[/quote]
To the best of my knowledge, Armstrong was not a Mason.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Timeline
1717 - While there is evidence that Masonic Lodges existed in Scotland in the late 16th century, the first official Lodge, the Grand Lodge of England, is founded on June 24.

1731 - Benjamin Franklin, a founding father of the United States of America, is initiated into a Pennsylvania Lodge and became a Grand Master in 1734.

1734 - The first Masonic book, Constitutions of the Free-Masons by James Anderson, is edited and published by Benjamin Franklin.

1764 - The first documented Michigan Lodge west of the Allegheny Mountains is warranted in Detroit on April 27 by George Harison, Provincial Grand Master of the Grand Lodge of New York.

1817 - Zion Lodge in Detroit provides much-needed support for the newly created University of Michigan. Two-thirds of the initial money to create the university comes from Zion Lodge.

1826 - The Grand Lodge of the Territory of Michigan is formed and Lewis Cass, Brigadier General in the War of 1812 and Territorial Governor of Michigan from 1813-1831, is the first Grand Master. Cass serves with distinction until 1829.

1863 - Henry Ford, a member of Zion Lodge #1, is born in Dearborn, Michigan.

1891 - The first Michigan Masonic senior living facility, the Home at Reed's Lake, is opened near Grand Rapids. (The current home, Masonic Pathways, is located in Alma, Michigan.)

1926 - The Temple in Detroit was dedicated. This is the largest Masonic Temple in the world with over 1400 rooms in 14 stories.

1959 - The membership peak of more than 200,000 members is reached in the state of Michigan.

1969 - Neil Armstrong, a Mason, and Buzz Aldrin successfully land the Apollo II spacecraft on the moon and spend 2.5 hours exploring the surface.

1973 - Gerald R. Ford, a member of the fraternity from Grand Rapids, becomes President of the United States.

1985 - Michigan Masonic Grant Programs for college scholarships and community charities begin being awarded.

1989 - Sponsorship of juvenile diabetes research and diagnosis begins.

1991 - The Masonic Model Student Assistance Program is founded in Michigan.

1996 - The Michigan Masonic Home Charitable Foundation is formed.

1998 - The Michigan Masonic Museum and Library is relocated to Grand Rapids, a director is hired, and the doors are opened to the public.

2000 - The Beacon Project, a school-based volunteer tutoring program, is launched.

2000 - The Michigan Grand Lodge creates a way to honor donors with the Lewis Cass Society.

2004 - The Conference of Grand Masters of Masons in North America met in Washington, D.C., and launched the Masonic Chip Support Committee (this effort lead to the Michigan Child ID Program).

2005 - The Michigan Child ID Program begins.

2005 - The Beacon volunteers top 200,000 volunteer hours in Michigan elementary schools.

2006 - Public relations programs launch across the state of Michigan to spread awareness and revitalize the organization.

From this website:

http://www.michiganmasons.org/cms/index ... %20Masonry

Could be inaccurate but it shouldn't be.

It wouldn't make sense that Neil Armstrong wouldn't be a mason.

Most information is suggesting that junior Neil Armstrong was not a mason, his father was.

You would think an actual masonic lodge website would have accurate info...

I read that Neil Armstrong was a Deist and his mother was not so happy about that as she was quite religious, and her husband a freemason.

His father is a mason, the agency he works for, his fellow astronauts , the mission are masonic, yet... he is not.

Hmm...

Post Script: Also, interestingly - I have a knights Templar freemasonic ceremonial sword with the name James Anderson on it.
Last edited by BelieveNothing on Sep 30th, 2013, 11:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I accept I may be mistaken about Armstrong.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Nebula wrote:I accept I may be mistaken about Armstrong.

It's a tough call.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

concernie wrote:Apollo is “Lucifer.” And remember, that the international flag of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry is the United Nations Flag (according to their own site). As Bill Cooper points out, the United Nations Flag depicts the nations of the world encircled by the laurel of Apollo.

Bill Cooper seems a person of Integrity, I have been searching for the video documentary he did with images of the moon and mars bases and anomalies - I have not seen it in a few years.

If anyone has seen it and knows where to get it, please post it here on this thread.

I will continue to search ...

~ Cheers
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Here is another confirmation of Frater Neil:

Bro Reginald Smith (166 & 96), the
present Grand Tyler, suggested this tribute
to Wop May, Canadian pioneer aviator,
as a long overdue acknowledgment
of one who — so Smith feels — ranks
alongside aviation and space pioneers,
all Freemasons, such as Brothers Neil
Armstrong,
Michael Collins, Edwin Aldrin,
Virgil “Gus” Grissom, Edward White
and Roger Chafee, as well as others
among our Canadian bush pilots, such
as WBro Tommy Fox, Master of Commercial
Lodge No. 81 in 1962.

First paragraph on page:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/may ... lberta.pdf

The pdf is actually interesting to read through too.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”