Oh it's so warm this spring

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
goldpot501

Oh it's so warm this spring

Post by goldpot501 »

Has anyone noticed yet how warm the world is this year already? Likes of mr.suzuki, mr,gates and monsanto must be wringing their hands in despair. How to sell this chemical soup above world skye to people. And make it plausible as being normal . Sure this might be more suited to that other forum, the one that is swarmed by deniers again. Since this is world wide issue it is not totally out of place n here, me thinks. Sure hope information campaign gets under way soon and that will open many many eyes. Maybe few thousand of local residents will start paying attention to what goes on from say, 1am where the stars are mostly visible till 4am, daily. Gotta go now and get another sweater on, to much world wide warming again don't ya know! Maybe take bite out of that gm arctic apple since it will by the likes of it be one of the only apples growing in this world....
Relentless
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Oh it's so warm this spring

Post by Relentless »

Is there an English version of this?
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

:loonytunes:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

goldpot501 wrote:Has anyone noticed yet how warm the world is this year already? Likes of mr.suzuki, mr,gates and monsanto must be wringing their hands in despair. How to sell this chemical soup above world skye to people. And make it plausible as being normal . Sure this might be more suited to that other forum, the one that is swarmed by deniers again. Since this is world wide issue it is not totally out of place n here, me thinks. Sure hope information campaign gets under way soon and that will open many many eyes. Maybe few thousand of local residents will start paying attention to what goes on from say, 1am where the stars are mostly visible till 4am, daily. Gotta go now and get another sweater on, to much world wide warming again don't ya know! Maybe take bite out of that gm arctic apple since it will by the likes of it be one of the only apples growing in this world....

Shhhh , the Greenies and the Tree Hugger foundations need to keep the 'Global Warming' money machine running.
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

UltraViolet wrote:Is there an English version of this?

:coffeecanuck:
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Check the user name "goldpot501"

Explains a lot. :127:
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”