UFO?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Re: ufo?

Post by cliffdiving »

thanx Bsuds thats kinda what I meant is that it was what 'you' said instead of spelling it out...but it was a huge ball of light and it did startle me , so whatever you think ! I wonder if anyone else saw it is why I posted...didnt mean to get anyones panties in a bunch , not saying any names...lol
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

it was glowing for a few seconds and steady , which leads me to believe the sun was lighting it up , and then it went on its way. but it looked like a glowing basketball so Im thinking it was a HUGE near miss....Im not *bleep* you , it wasnt somebody with a fkn spotlight!
fvkasm2x
Guru

Post by fvkasm2x »

-fluffy- wrote:I remember reading an article years ago about how we should greet the first visitors from outer space. It was titled "We Should Kill Them and Eat Them" and went on to reason that since the usual program when an obviously superior race meets and inferior one is subjugation and exploitation that we should show them that we're so horrible and barbaric that they just won't want to come back. Since they can get here and we can't get there the superiority question was pretty clearly answered. The article then went into some depth about why they would probably taste pretty good.

You had me on board until the last sentence. That's just stupid! lol
necros

Post by necros »

Last night as I was using my night vision binoculars and looking g up toward the stars I spotted 3 stars in a triangle formation crossing the sky at an incredible rate of speed.
Casus Belli

Post by Casus Belli »

janalta wrote:I've never seen a UFO, no close encounters or abductions....but with all of the billions of stars and planets out there - seems rather ignorant and arrogant to suggest that it is irrational or very unlikely that humans are the only 'intelligent' life forms in the universe

The suggestion was not that there was no intelligent life elsewhere, it was that the object was not a "flying saucer". It would be entirely improbable that there is no other intelligent life in an infinite universe. However, it is just as improbable that such life would find us in an infinite universe - and, to carry it to the usual extreme - abduct a redneck out in the woods for a few hours of entertainment....
kibbs
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by kibbs »

One time while clearin trees from under a set of primary hydro wires ,I dropped a tree across a pair and it created a blue ball of electricity about 20 feet in diameter and it travelled about 500 yards up the hydro lines till it blew out the transformer.OOPS Its amazing what man can create without even trying.
Peace be with you.
GenuinelyInterested
Board Meister

Post by GenuinelyInterested »

necros wrote:Last night as I was using my night vision binoculars and looking g up toward the stars I spotted 3 stars in a triangle formation crossing the sky at an incredible rate of speed.

Did it look something like this?
https://www.google.ca/search?q=astronom ... 500%3B1192
necros

Re: UFO?

Post by necros »

No it didn't look anything like that...it was like a formation.One light up front and two lights next to each other behind the first light.It looked like a triangle and it moved so fast that it literally crossed the sky in like 3 seconds.I almost dropped the binoculars when i saw it.
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Re: UFO?

Post by Dizzy1 »

You gotta respect the extra-terrestrials visiting us though ... always using their nav lights ... true airmanship :smt023
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”