UFO?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
cliffdiving
Fledgling

UFO?

Post by cliffdiving »

saw a ufo south west to north east in kelowna 11 04 2013 at 845 pm a ball of light but no tail and then gone,it was huge!
nle
Fledgling

Re: ufo?

Post by nle »

cliffdiving wrote:saw a ufo south west to north east in kelowna 11 04 2013 at 845 pm a ball of light but no tail and then gone,it was huge!
cliffdiving
Fledgling

Post by cliffdiving »

I was watching the rcmp chopper flying around rutland at the time,well...what else is new,it was above them but maybe thousands of feet...and I saw it ! what was it?
Lerfy
Board Meister

Post by Lerfy »

Since when did seeing a light suddenly equate to a UFO. This isn't the 1600's. There are all kinds of aircraft up in the sky. Let's all maybe think a little bit before we jump to such irrational conclusions.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Well if you don't know what it is then an Unidentified Flying Object would be an accurate description.

But Aliens? Unless it's a flight of Mexican workers coming to Kelowna, I don't think it's very likely!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
janalta
Übergod

Post by janalta »

I've never seen a UFO, no close encounters or abductions....but with all of the billions of stars and planets out there - seems rather ignorant and arrogant to suggest that it is irrational or very unlikely that humans are the only 'intelligent' life forms in the universe
Wise enough to know better.
Old enough to care less.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

janalta wrote:I've never seen a UFO, no close encounters or abductions....but with all of the billions of stars and planets out there - seems rather ignorant and arrogant to suggest that it is irrational or very unlikely that humans are the only 'intelligent' life forms in the universe

The "Aliens" could be so far in advance than us that we are no more than the equivalent to Roaches to them!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

the aliens are us
time travelers
GrooveTunes
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by GrooveTunes »

The "Aliens" could be so far in advance than us that we are no more than the equivalent to Roaches to them![/quote]

Of course they are. Airfare and travel insurance are so expensive these days so obviously they are all unionized or they couldn't afford to get here.
All posts are my opinion unless otherwise noted.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

I remember reading an article years ago about how we should greet the first visitors from outer space. It was titled "We Should Kill Them and Eat Them" and went on to reason that since the usual program when an obviously superior race meets and inferior one is subjugation and exploitation that we should show them that we're so horrible and barbaric that they just won't want to come back. Since they can get here and we can't get there the superiority question was pretty clearly answered. The article then went into some depth about why they would probably taste pretty good.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
Graham Adder
Guru

Post by Graham Adder »

They have a flavor that is out of this world.

I know...lame...shoot me... :sleepdeprived:
Grandan
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Grandan »

After watching this series I am asking more questions.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... ZOUMd5NVuU
Waste not
Luckylorac

Post by Luckylorac »

If you go to the Kelowna Scenic cam today on the Weather tab and click on Yesterday you can see when it goes dark, in the top right of the screen a ball of light looks like maybe a meteor
signgrrrl
Fledgling

Post by signgrrrl »

It was the space station crossing our bit of the sky.

http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/si ... Wic66I3uz4
gordon_as
Lord of the Board

Post by gordon_as »

Time and direction of travel line up with the ISS. The scenic view cam object is traveling in the oposite direction , and would not be a meteor as it took a couple of seconds to move through the frame , which is a time lapse , so in real time probably took a couple of hours. ( planet ? )

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”