How to respond to an anti ‘Conspiracy Theorist’

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Re: How to respond to an anti ‘Conspiracy Theorist’

Post by Passion4Truth »

Fancy wrote:Here's a perfect thread already started:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48641

OH, OH, now we are thinking alike, lol, I just pm'd Jenny about 45 mins ago to transfer all the posts in this thread to that one. Too funny.
Strange times are these in which we live
 when old and young are taught in falsehoods school. 
And the one man that dares to tell the truth 
is called at once a lunatic and fool 

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:OK, but if you believe in the possibility, how can one justify so easily dismissing credible witnesses of some of these "events" or dismissing some video that one is not qualified to analyze?

And if the scenario is real, it stands to reason that at least one "government" would know about it, IMO.

Because, given the ACTUAL physical evidence that is available, not hearsay, inneundo or speculation, along with a little bit of critical thinking, I have come to the educated conclusion that if aliens are indeed visiting earth and have been videoed as many times as purported, then there is no real reason they would not have let their presence be known in such as a way that the whole world would clearly know of their existence. If they choose not be known, and there are plenty of reasons, then they would not be seen. One only need to look at the type of technology that would be required to travel here from any habitable planet to see that they would also possess the technology to be seen.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:OK, but if you believe in the possibility, how can one justify so easily dismissing credible witnesses of some of these "events" or dismissing some video that one is not qualified to analyze?

And if the scenario is real, it stands to reason that at least one "government" would know about it, IMO.

Also, please apply previous statement:

"Conspiracy theorists never notice that the small inconsistencies in the accounts which they reject are dwarfed by the enormous, gaping holes in logic, likelihood and evidence in any alternative account. "
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

goatboy wrote:Because, given the ACTUAL physical evidence that is available, not hearsay, inneundo or speculation, along with a little bit of critical thinking, I have come to the educated conclusion that if aliens are indeed visiting earth and have been videoed as many times as purported, then there is no real reason they would not have let their presence be known in such as a way that the whole world would clearly know of their existence. If they choose not be known, and there are plenty of reasons, then they would not be seen. One only need to look at the type of technology that would be required to travel here from any habitable planet to see that they would also possess the technology to be seen.

I wish I knew the reason of not publicly showing their presence for sure, but this is the best answer I have if the scenario is real (quoting my original post):
Passion4Truth wrote:Why no hard evidence? I'm not positive, but according to an alleged message from our "cosmic cousins", they give this as an answer :

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis on purpose so as to touch the soul and not to modify any of our organized systems. Their discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own.

You can also listen to this explanation given in this 1958 speech in Ottawa by Wilber Smith, which I posted earlier:

http://blip.tv/checktheevidence/wb-smit ... 58-3086519
(Sorry, audio quality not so good)

-- Plato. 

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

Passion4Truth wrote:
I wish I knew the reason of not publicly showing their presence for sure, but this is the best answer I have if the scenario is real (quoting my original post):
Why no hard evidence? I'm not positive, but according to an alleged message from our "cosmic cousins", they give this as an answer :

The majority of these observations are made on an individual basis on purpose so as to touch the soul and not to modify any of our organized systems. Their discretion is motivated by the respect of the human free will that people can exercise to manage their own affairs so that they can reach technical and spiritual maturity on their own.

You can also listen to this explanation given in this 1958 speech in Ottawa by Wilber Smith, which I posted earlier:

http://blip.tv/checktheevidence/wb-smit ... 58-3086519
(Sorry, audio quality not so good)[/quote]

And there's the crux of the issue. An answer to something that probably doesn't exist is as good as *bleep* on a bull. It's pretty easy to come up with a justification for something, especially when there is no hard evidence of that thing in the first place. How about this one: They want us to know they're here and then observe our reactions on trying to figure out if they're real or not. The interactions they have with people are also part of this experiment. See, I just made that up but could be quite true. Unfortunately, having an explanation for something that there is no proof exists is actually useless. I can probably give a good reason why we don't see Unicorns, but it still doesn't mean Unicorns exist. And on top of that, does nothing to dispel the fact the Government is covering up the fact that there are Unicorns.
Passion4Truth
Übergod

Post by Passion4Truth »

Fancy wrote:Here's a perfect thread already started:
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48641

-- Plato. 

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”