Agenda 21 and the Monstrous TICK

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
concernie
Board Meister

Re: Agenda 21 and the Monstrous TICK

Post by concernie »

Nebula wrote:Perhaps you could provide examples of foreign unelected officials dictating policy here in Canada.

The IPCC (Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) for starters. The British Columbia Clean Energy Act is based on the IPCC—again, unelected bureaucrats from Europe telling our elected officials what to do. Unfortunately, our elected officials haven't got the balls or the intestinal fortitude to standup to foreign influence. Also, remember Canadian intelligence CSIS revealed a couple of years ago that some B.C. MLAs were compromised by foreign agents? You gotta wonder if that was at all connected to Agenda 21.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

I fail to see how BC basing an act on something the IPCC wrote is an example of anyone dictating policy.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Nebula wrote:I fail to see how BC basing an act on something the IPCC wrote is an example of anyone dictating policy.

You make it sound as if the BC Clean Energy Act was some remote experience in ancient history. The Clean Energy Act came out at the same time as those in virtually every country in the world. Did the BC Government just have the greatest intuition since the Reichstag fire, or is there a co-ordinated global effort going on here?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

The simple explanation is that Agenda 21 was written and individual countries, states and cities signed on, producing their own pledges or acts toward the common goal. I see no evidence of arm twisting. Apparently you do.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Nebula wrote:The simple explanation is that Agenda 21 was written and individual countries, states and cities signed on, producing their own pledges or acts toward the common goal. I see no evidence of arm twisting. Apparently you do.

Fair enough, but have you read Agenda 21? Do you realize what it demands of those countries who sign on to this global plan? It's idea of reducing our supposed "carbon footprint" is far reaching and extremely invasive. And as I brought up earlier, it's carbon bogeyman is based on erroneous IPCC computer models and consistently failing climate predictions. The IPCC is not some independent climate research committee. The IPCC is a heavily influenced political arm.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Demands? Are you sure it demands something? I believe the operative word is 'suggest'.

You are making mountains out of molehills. The creators of Agenda 21 are in no position to demand anything and no country is oobliged to follow the recommendations.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Agenda 21 in the news today:

Mexico and Canada Declared Part of US Homeland by Senate Maps
http://intellihub.com/2013/08/04/mexico ... nate-maps/

Look Who Funded and Developed Common Core
http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/08/0 ... mmon-core/
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Toward a Global Eco-Fascist Gulag (Agenda 21): An Interview with Lord Christopher Monckton

concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Popular Sovereignty Gone with Globalization

However, with globalization, transnational corporate capital has leaped over the territorial and legal boundaries of the nation, and the state is following it. In so doing, the nation-state is morphing into a globalized state that serves the interests of transnational capital rather than any "own" national population. Contrary to what some have claimed, globalization has not weakened the state. In some respects, it has even strengthened it, particularly the executive branch. But globalization has weakened the state's connection with its own citizens as the state follows capital into a new global economic system.

NAFTA on Steroids: The TransPacific Partnership and Global Neoliberalism
http://www.blacklistednews.com/NAFTA_on ... 0/Y/M.html
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Agenda 21 A Threat To Canadian Sovereignty

BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

concernie wrote:Agenda 21 A Threat To Canadian Sovereignty

This sums up agenda 21 very simply and clearly, thank you for posting.
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

I stopped watching. There's 7 minutes I'll never get back. What a load!

Look out for the mind control! Bahahahaha!
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Steve-O wrote:What a load!

Exactly how so Steve-O?
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

I know your name is BelieveNothing yet you defend your point of view quite vigorously so you obviously believe something. That in itself makes me crack a wee smile.

Look, lets forget I posted anything. I won't post on this topic anymore. I'll just check in from time to time when I need a chuckle.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Steve-O wrote: makes me crack a wee smile.

I like that :)

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”