Suspicious train derailments/ oil pipelines

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
dstanich

Suspicious train derailments/ oil pipelines

Post by dstanich »

Anybody else notice how ever since the northern gateway pipeline did not go through, there have been a very high number of train deraillments and crashes on the news.
The piprline was refused because ppl said that trains are a good enough way of transporting oil. And now all of the sudden trains WITH dangerous goods are spilling everwhere.
If the US can organize a terrorist attack on 911 and kill thousands of their own ppl. Why wouldn't they sabotage a train to make some statistics for their cause.
Think people.
They are gonna come back now and say look at how dangerous trains are and look at all the spills there have been and noone will question anything. And the pipeline will be going ahead full throttle.
Can people have their voice heard and listened to anymore. Can we say no is the final answer no matter what. Not if and when the cosdtline is more secure. Not if and when the tankers have a double hull not if and when there are more airial patrols. Just NO.
The planet does not need any more pipelines and the planet does not need oil and dangerous good at all for that matter.
I guess everybody is busy though at the center of gravity abd the night clubs. Keep watching much music and CNN and follow the heard you mindless zombies

A country full of sheep begats a government full of wolves
FreeRights
Guru

Re: Suspicious train derailments/ oil pipelines

Post by FreeRights »

dstanich wrote:Anybody else notice how ever since the northern gateway pipeline did not go through, there have been a very high number of train deraillments and crashes on the news.
The piprline was refused because ppl said that trains are a good enough way of transporting oil. And now all of the sudden trains WITH dangerous goods are spilling everwhere.
If the US can organize a terrorist attack on 911 and kill thousands of their own ppl. Why wouldn't they sabotage a train to make some statistics for their cause.
Think people.
They are gonna come back now and say look at how dangerous trains are and look at all the spills there have been and noone will question anything. And the pipeline will be going ahead full throttle.
Can people have their voice heard and listened to anymore. Can we say no is the final answer no matter what. Not if and when the cosdtline is more secure. Not if and when the tankers have a double hull not if and when there are more airial patrols. Just NO.
The planet does not need any more pipelines and the planet does not need oil and dangerous good at all for that matter.
I guess everybody is busy though at the center of gravity abd the night clubs. Keep watching much music and CNN and follow the heard you mindless zombies

A country full of sheep begats a government full of wolves

Except, so far, there has been no sign of tampering on any of the train derailments.

Keep making things up. Maybe one will catch on.
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
xjeepguy
Buddha of the Board

Post by xjeepguy »

dstanich wrote: The planet does not need any more pipelines and the planet does not need oil and dangerous good at all for that matter.

The planet doesn't , but most people north of the 49th would probably freeze to death in winter without some sort of oil / NG assistance .
Or do you have a hydrocarbon free way of heating everyone's homes this winter ?
When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

I agree, my senses have been heightened with regard to these train disasters as well.

there have been far too many "accidents" in such a short period of time for it to be considered "coincidence" in my book.

I have not speculated on exactly what the "intention" behind such occurrences are at this point, but I know that in due time we will be informed of "changes" brought about because of all of these train wrecks.

Observing patterns is a powerful source of information.

For the doubting: Why would they announce that they have found evidence of tampering when that would not serve their agenda? whether this is connected to the pipeline or something else there is much to much coincidence going on here.
fluffy
Admiral HMS Castanet

Post by fluffy »

http://www.tsb.gc.ca/eng/stats/rail/prelim-2011/

It may just be that rail incidents are garnering more attention since the Lac Megantic disaster. The stats at the link above show there is nothing new about rail mishaps, in fact the numbers are actually falling.
“We’ll go down in history as the first society that wouldn't save itself because it wasn't cost effective.” – Kurt Vonnegut
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

BelieveNothing wrote:I agree, my senses have been heightened with regard to these train disasters as well.

there have been far too many "accidents" in such a short period of time for it to be considered "coincidence" in my book.

I have not speculated on exactly what the "intention" behind such occurrences are at this point, but I know that in due time we will be informed of "changes" brought about because of all of these train wrecks.

Observing patterns is a powerful source of information.

For the doubting: Why would they announce that they have found evidence of tampering when that would not serve their agenda? whether this is connected to the pipeline or something else there is much to much coincidence going on here.

I agree. I don't think this thread needs to be in the Conspiracies section.

When one considers the BC Rail fiasco (and cover-up), the people involved with that sale and the ones who bought it, plus the fact that both Buffett and Gates have come to BC together to check out the project - more than once - and that Gates is the largest shareholder of Canadian National Railway Co. shares and Buffett owns other railways in the States (in Texas, I think), then I think we are going to see some of the really big boys coming out to play.

It is my opinion that this whole railway thing instead of pipelines was set up while Campbell was still premier and Clark has continued it (with the *ahem* help of family and friends to keep all the dealings under wraps). Why does anyone think Clark does not want to talk about it or have any kind of indepth HONEST delving into what exactly was going on and who the players were then and are now? Why did the BC government pay the legal bills for the two guys who took the fall for them? Besides those bills, how many other pay-offs and hush monies/perks did they get and/or are still getting?

Follow the money - always.

It could be an interesting stand-off - Harper on the pipeline side and Christy, Buffett and Gates on the railway side. I think Harper's side is doing damage right now setting up train wrecks (who was that stranger in a railway worker's working clothes and why was he at the scene of the wreck when the one employee on the line that night was sound asleep in his hotel room?), so now we'll see how C-B-G's side responds - maybe a set of pipeline spewings to discredit that side? If they go back and forth too much, this'll make for a lot of spilled and/or burning rail cars/oil (and innocent people's lives).

Oh - and it is NOT about what best for the environment or the people of BC in any way, shape or form ... not when those big boys are playing in this game.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
We are a generation of idiots - smart phones and dumb people.

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:

Or, and this is out there so stay with me, there was no tampering?
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

dstanich wrote:If the US can organize a terrorist attack on 911 and kill thousands of their own ppl. Why wouldn't they sabotage a train to make some statistics for their cause.
Think people.

Um, er, hate to point this out, but the US didn't organize a terrorist attack on 9-11. They installed high tech holographic projectors to simulate planes crashing into the towers and then detonated explosives that were placed there by secret world order operatives and at the same time, kidnapped and killed all the passengers on board the four planes that didn't really crash. They then flew a missile into the pentagon and blew a hole in the ground in Shanksville. They did at the same time as flying secret chemtrail de-population sorties across the globe.

If you really want to be taken seriously, please get your facts straight!
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

grammafreddy wrote:
I agree. I don't think this thread needs to be in the Conspiracies section.

When one considers the BC Rail fiasco (and cover-up), the people involved with that sale and the ones who bought it, plus the fact that both Buffett and Gates have come to BC together to check out the project - more than once - and that Gates is the largest shareholder of Canadian National Railway Co. shares and Buffett owns other railways in the States (in Texas, I think), then I think we are going to see some of the really big boys coming out to play.

It is my opinion that this whole railway thing instead of pipelines was set up while Campbell was still premier and Clark has continued it (with the *ahem* help of family and friends to keep all the dealings under wraps). Why does anyone think Clark does not want to talk about it or have any kind of indepth HONEST delving into what exactly was going on and who the players were then and are now? Why did the BC government pay the legal bills for the two guys who took the fall for them? Besides those bills, how many other pay-offs and hush monies/perks did they get and/or are still getting?

Follow the money - always.

It could be an interesting stand-off - Harper on the pipeline side and Christy, Buffett and Gates on the railway side. I think Harper's side is doing damage right now setting up train wrecks (who was that stranger in a railway worker's working clothes and why was he at the scene of the wreck when the one employee on the line that night was sound asleep in his hotel room?), so now we'll see how C-B-G's side responds - maybe a set of pipeline spewings to discredit that side? If they go back and forth too much, this'll make for a lot of spilled and/or burning rail cars/oil (and innocent people's lives).

Oh - and it is NOT about what best for the environment or the people of BC in any way, shape or form ... not when those big boys are playing in this game.

Are you serious or yanking our chain? Harper orchestrated the Quebec train wreck and the BC Rail sale was all about oil transportation????
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:Or, and this is out there so stay with me, there was no tampering?

goatboy :)

Thank you for pointing that out and keeping me in check, I appreciate it.:)
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

goatboy wrote:
Are you serious or yanking our chain? Harper orchestrated the Quebec train wreck and the BC Rail sale was all about oil transportation????

I am perfectly serious. Follow the money - always. Who benefits? It isn't you or me.

Question for ya - what did you think of the rest of that post?
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

Including any mention of the US government being behind 9/11 is a sure fire way to get a thread sent to the conspiracy forum.

As for the topic, it's not like there haven't been oil pipeline leaks in recent memory.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

grammafreddy wrote:
I am perfectly serious. Follow the money - always. Who benefits? It isn't you or me.

I'm afraid I think you're out to lunch. The sale of BC rail may have some issues, but it had nothing to do with shipping oil. The tragedy in Quebec was simply that. Nothing sinister or conspiracy related.
grammafreddy
Chief Sh*t Disturber

Post by grammafreddy »

grammafreddy wrote:

goatboy wrote:I'm afraid I think you're out to lunch. The sale of BC rail may have some issues, but it had nothing to do with shipping oil. The tragedy in Quebec was simply that. Nothing sinister or conspiracy related.

Well, if you believe that, then I suggest you do some more reading on the subject. Since the experts have not come to any conclusions about how that train derailed or why, then perhaps your assessment of the accident might be out to lunch?

goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

grammafreddy wrote:
Well, if you believe that, then I suggest you do some more reading on the subject. Since the experts have not come to any conclusions about how that train derailed or why, then perhaps your assessment of the accident might be out to lunch?

There was a small fire on the train, fire department attended, put out the fire and turned the train engine off. Air bled from the brake system releasing the trains breaks. Train was parked on an incline so gravity took over and the end result was the crash. No sinister plot to force Christy Clark to accept a pipeline in BC against the wishes of Warren Buffet or Bill Gates. Given the two choices, my version or the Prime Minister of Canada orchestrating the destruction of a town to force a pipeline through BC, which is more likely?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”