Suspicious train derailments/ oil pipelines

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: Suspicious train derailments/ oil pipelines

Post by BelieveNothing »

Fancy wrote:I disagree. Suspicious packages are reported in the media as the area is cleared out for authorities to determine if they are a threat of not and then dealt with appropriately. In this particular case, backpacks were left unattended in a building and travellers are constantly warned not to do that. There was nothing to suggest there is something wrong with the rails. Consider it is not uncommon to find such items on public transportation but if the property isn't immediately identifiable then places will be cleared out and the items investigated. There is even a guide to follow.

It would seem to me that when a "mysterious" package or packages shows up at a train station, in this case, and the area is cordoned off, that "should" indicate to most people that; yes there is something wrong, even if only registered within the subconscious mind, In this case it would seem a potential security risk.

It would serve anyone well to understand psychology as well as psychological warfare to clearly understand my points and point of view.

If you had forgotten, there is a War on Terror on the planet, brought to you as a direct result of 911.

The terror is for YOUR psyche... it is not REAL terror, it is STAGED in small and large ways CONSTANTLY.

I realize most people believe that 'the war on terror' is about al quaida or other supposed criminal factions, however from my vantage point I am well aware that this war is a war on our minds, perceptions and reality.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Nebula wrote:Through his post, BelieveNothing is insinuating that the world's media (all the media) is involved in a conspiracy to make people think a certain way so that a pipeline company can get its way. Wee bit of a stretch.

Nebula, I am not "insinuating" a single thing. I am directly sharing with the thread members what exactly it is that I perceive.

I ABSOLUTELY stand firm in my perspective that the MEDIA is THE TOOL to indoctrinate that masses.

THE MEDIA's power is the power over your consciousness.

This is PROGRAMMING.

What is being programmed?

YOU ARE.

Finally, nowhere on this thread have a I stated that this topic is connected to the pipeline.

Lets keep things clear and accurate please.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:
a couple of more recent false flag events such as the Boston Marathon Bombing and the Woolrich UK incident - in my opinion are a good example of what I am talking about, I don't have the time to take you step by step through my process of discovery with each event but I think you get the point.

I do not get the point at all as there is no proof at all that either of these incidents were anything other than what they actually were, no false flags. Your process of discovery is simply flawed as no definitive evidence exists to confirm either were false flags. Pictures of guys with ball caps of some security firm confirm absolutely nothing except there were guys there with ball caps with logos from some security firm. etc etc etc.....

BelieveNothing wrote:
You will have to me give an idea of what these non traditional perspectives are that you are referring to, as well as examples of the gaps and flaws within these "non-traditional" perspectives - I simply do not understand what you are asking here.

OK, I'll put it more bluntly. The opinions of CT'ers simply do not stand up to anywhere near the scrutiny that they themselves put all these events under. There are so many flaws, gaps, assumption etc in each and everyone of their claims, but they choose to completely ignore each and everyone of their own inconsistencies and apply no common sense to their claims.

An example would be the claim that the Boston Marathon bombings were a false flag carried out by a Government contracted security firm. Proof being pictures of a couple of guys with backpacks and hats bearing the logo of said security firm. Now, applying just a little bit of common sense, if this were true, do you think said operatives would have been wearing ball caps with the logo on them? Of course not, yet CT'ers ignore common sense.

The same is true for Chemtrails. The sheer logistics involved in a world wide secret spraying program that would have to involve thousands of people in multiple countries is just not possible to keep secret. On top of the fact that these thousands of people would also know that they are exposing themselves and their families to this spraying just doesn't make any sense. These simple flaws in the logic behind such claims negates any other rationalization that a CT'er would have in defense of their position.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:
Nebula, I am not "insinuating" a single thing. I am directly sharing with the thread members what exactly it is that I perceive.

I ABSOLUTELY stand firm in my perspective that the MEDIA is THE TOOL to indoctrinate that masses.

THE MEDIA's power is the power over your consciousness.

This is PROGRAMMING.

What is being programmed?

YOU ARE.

Finally, nowhere on this thread have a I stated that this topic is connected to the pipeline.

Lets keep things clear and accurate please.

I actually do agree with part of what you're saying. The media is certainly guilty of sensationalizing events and playing on peoples fears and worries, but it's not to indoctrinate anyone, it's to sell advertising by getting more people to watch their newscast. It pays for them to create worry and fear with their viewers as they will then tune into their newscasts. It is about a kind of mind control, but not the kind you're talking about. It's about creating a state of mind that makes people want to watch the news. It's about ad revenue.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:I do not get the point at all as there is no proof at all that either of these incidents were anything other than what they actually were, no false flags.

Where did you get your information from that there is no proof that the Boston Marathon bombings and the Whoolrich incident were not a staged terror event, goatboy?

goatboy wrote:Your process of discovery is simply flawed as no definitive evidence exists to confirm either were false flags.

For those of us who perceive a conspiracy, intelligently attempt to build a working theory, follow and connect the dots to see where they lead, I think is a perfectly reasonable and might I say responsible process of deducing reality to make sense of what one observes.

I do feel that your perspective would have those that you dub "CT's, stop thinking for themselves. ?

I ask you what is your process of discovery? Perhaps you might enlighten all of us.

As stated, I do not take the word of the "official" story line to be truth in most cases, I like to observe, think and perceive for myself.

you seem to believe what you are told, perhaps that works for you and that is ok.

goatboy wrote:Pictures of guys with ball caps of some security firm confirm absolutely nothing except there were guys there with ball caps with logos from some security firm. etc etc etc.....

The Boston bombings were one of the VERY obvious, poorly executed false flags.

Your narrow point of view is quite astonishing.

There were a myriad of "red flags" in the Boston Marathon bombings aside from what you briefly mentioned.

The thought of arguing any event which I have observed as a false flag is daunting to me, been there and done that. I have the shirt!

Those of you who do not observe certain events as false flags, this is your choice. This is your reality

goatboy wrote:OK, I'll put it more bluntly. The opinions of CT'ers simply do not stand up to anywhere near the scrutiny that they themselves put all these events under. There are so many flaws, gaps, assumption etc in each and everyone of their claims, but they choose to completely ignore each and everyone of their own inconsistencies and apply no common sense to their claims.

I am of the mind that this type of operating is not exclusive to, as you call them "CTers", I would say the same thing about the media's and the "officials" version of events.

I get the impression that whatsoever the official version of events that is told to you, you do not question the story.

The first REASON that non conspiracy perceivers will NOT get what they ask for from conspiracy perceivers is because it is the VERY nature of a conspiracy to be "secret" and or "covered -up".

Therefore it is highly unlikely that any common folk will have actual access to any of the physical proof.

I would venture to say, goatboy, that you yourself do not have access to any actual proof... you only have the "official word" and the "media's word".

Second, Perception is a state of mind, a state of being. I can only attempt to facilitate others into a new perception, I cannot however force a certain perception from someone, I do not have the resources available. (the media has invested greatly in this endeavor)

goatboy wrote:The same is true for Chemtrails. The sheer logistics involved in a world wide secret spraying program that would have to involve thousands of people in multiple countries is just not possible to keep secret. On top of the fact that these thousands of people would also know that they are exposing themselves and their families to this spraying just doesn't make any sense. These simple flaws in the logic behind such claims negates any other rationalization that a CT'er would have in defense of their position.

Chemtrails are not a secret to many.

You laugh and express anger at those that observe chemtrails, we are disheartened by those that refuse to observe chemtrails.

Of course there is another thread for this topic where we can discuss this issue at length.

I think when all is said and done, finding a way to drop the anger toward others that perceive other than we do is the healthiest way to proceed.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:I actually do agree with part of what you're saying. The media is certainly guilty of sensationalizing events and playing on peoples fears and worries, but it's not to indoctrinate anyone, it's to sell advertising by getting more people to watch their newscast. It pays for them to create worry and fear with their viewers as they will then tune into their newscasts. It is about a kind of mind control, but not the kind you're talking about. It's about creating a state of mind that makes people want to watch the news. It's about ad revenue.

I agree that the media does do this, however it seems to me that what you are observing and understanding is the facade of the media, ads are how they make their money.

I see a multi-tiered agenda with the media.

You have stepped onto the first rung of the ladder.

Indoctrination begins when we enter the public education system (or possibly with our schedule of inoculations of our first 9 years) and continues on through-out an individuals lifetime, in all shapes and forms.
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Post by Nebula »

The last thing goatboy has done is express anger.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Nebula wrote:The last thing goatboy has done is express anger.

True statement.

I did not say that he did.

I will say, I empathize with goatboys frustration.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:
Where did you get your information from that there is no proof that the Boston Marathon bombings and the Whoolrich incident were not a staged terror event, goatboy?

Well, where is the proof they were? It's hard to show an absence of something.
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:
There were a myriad of "red flags" in the Boston Marathon bombings aside from what you briefly mentioned.

The thought of arguing any event which I have observed as a false flag is daunting to me, been there and done that. I have the shirt!

That is the typical answer of someone who cannot back up what they claim. To suggest that the only reason I think you're wrong is because I believe all I'm told is completely wrong. I present common sense reasons for the conspiracy theory to be wrong, based on my observations made by those supporting the CT claim in the first place. These inconsistencies are always ignored by those making the claims, yourself included. You MUST use the same filter that you put official information through as you do counter arguments. If you use an inconsistency in the official story as a reason to support the counter argument the same must be done in reverse. Selective use of common sense cannot happen. Then, in the end Occams Razor should be applied and without compelling evidence to the contrary, the most likely explanation shall prevail. That the Boston bombings were a false flag operation by the US Government is not the most likely explanation without any evidence to support otherwise..
goatboy
Guru

Post by goatboy »

BelieveNothing wrote:
Indoctrination begins when we enter the public education system (or possibly with our schedule of inoculations of our first 9 years) and continues on through-out an individuals lifetime, in all shapes and forms.

You're suggesting there's more to those inoculations than disease prevention?
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:That is the typical answer of someone who cannot back up what they claim. To suggest that the only reason I think you're wrong is because I believe all I'm told is completely wrong. I present common sense reasons for the conspiracy theory to be wrong, based on my observations made by those supporting the CT claim in the first place. These inconsistencies are always ignored by those making the claims, yourself included. You MUST use the same filter that you put official information through as you do counter arguments. If you use an inconsistency in the official story as a reason to support the counter argument the same must be done in reverse. Selective use of common sense cannot happen. Then, in the end Occams Razor should be applied and without compelling evidence to the contrary, the most likely explanation shall prevail. That the Boston bombings were a false flag operation by the US Government is not the most likely explanation without any evidence to support otherwise..

I have not claimed anything as fact about these train incidents, as I have said and will say again, I am here on this forum and thread sharing my views and theories up to this point.

I am not here to argue my views. Can you respect that?

I have not claimed that I am right, nor that you are wrong, this is your recipe for dialogue.

To make it clear, I did not suggest that "the only reason you think I am wrong is because you believe everything you are told." You have made this up.

You seem to assume a great deal goatboy, I had not suggested one thing about you. I shared with you one "impression" that I was receiving from you.

In fact, I asked you a question (or two) about yourself, in order that I might learn more about you, though you chose not to answer the question.

I have stated now, on a couple of occasions within this thread, that I will not be proving my perceptions to anyone, if you choose to interpret my choice as proof that my perceptions of this issue are wrong, be my guest.

What inconsistencies specifically have you pointed out to me that I have ignored?

I do not recall making any specific remarks that could contain inconsistencies, as I was not posting any details only my perception.

I have given you what I have, if it comforts you to file me away in your list of CT's then so be it. I do not care what you determine about me or my perceptions of reality.

Can you not find any satisfaction simply allowing me to perceive life as I do while I respect you the same?

Please, if looking to argue so that you can find some completion with your own processes of discovery please do not address me as I am REALLY not interested in arguing.

My only claim on this thread is that the Boston bombings were without a doubt a staged terrorist event.

I am a person of little consequence, so do not get your nickers in a knot if you completely disagree with me, the world will not end.

One day, I know that you will resolve your frustration over issues such as you have with people like me.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:BelieveNothing wrote:

goatboy wrote:Well, where is the proof they were? It's hard to show an absence of something.

If you answer my question, I will reciprocate.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

goatboy wrote:You're suggesting there's more to those inoculations than disease prevention?

Yes
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

The same is true for Chemtrails. The sheer logistics involved in a world wide secret spraying program that would have to involve thousands of people in multiple countries is just not possible to keep secret. On top of the fact that these thousands of people would also know that they are exposing themselves and their families to this spraying just doesn't make any sense. These simple flaws in the logic behind such claims negates any other rationalization that a CT'er would have in defense of their position.

It is possible, the term for this strategy is "compartmentalization".

if you care to, we can take this up in the chemtrail thread.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”