Enslaved By Smart Technologies in Canada and the World- 2013

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

The Big Gulp: Knowing the tendency of humanity to learn the hard way, to learn to late.

More than most, the future that appears to be revealing itself through the implementation of the smart grid and all its apps. is very troublesome to me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbAjvgVUVBk

It seems like now a days you can't go a day without hearing some type of advertisement about smart technologies such as smart meters, smart appliances, smart cards, smart energy smart homes and smart grid.

Technology and the interne allowed us to advance and has enabled us to connect in ways never before imagined but as time keeps slipping into the future the more and more I see the internet being expanded and used as a systematic tool to spy on populations with integraded smart technologies that will be essentially used to control everything within what is called a 'smart grid'.

It is of utmost importance that people pay attention now.
Homeownertoo
Lord of the Board

Re: Enslaved By Smart Technologies in Canada and the World-

Post by Homeownertoo »

You haven't been watching the news. The NSA in the United States already logs every phone call and email, including content, made in that country (and probably elsewhere). And not only can they be viewed by low-level staffers like Snowden, lots of other govenment agencies are clamoring to get access to the data. Still in the States, Obamacare, which will contain all Americans' health data, is to be administered through the IRS (tax people), which has been and continues to be used by the Obama administration to punish its political opponents. And this is just what has been uncovered over the past few months, with much more to come, according to people familiar with the topic. The police state is all but upon us. And that is in a country with a Fourth Amendment!
“Certain things cannot be said, certain ideas cannot be expressed, certain policies cannot be proposed.” -- Leftist icon Herbert Marcuse
“Don’t let anybody tell you it’s corporations and businesses create jobs.” -- Hillary Clinton, 25/10/2014
maryjane48
Buddha of the Board

Post by maryjane48 »

You left Out The patriot act Was Implemented By Bush Who Wasnt much Of A smart technology
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

The proliferation of technology is part of the evolutionary occult alchemical processing of mankind. It's called technocracy. While they promise humanity preservation of the environment and life extension through this technology, they have another malevolent agenda. It's really about playing God, like the conjurers of the Golem or Frankenstein. It's black magic wrapped in technological "progress." The proof? Genetic manipulation, cloning, etc.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

I love my iPhone.
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Captain Awesome wrote:I love my iPhone.

Did you know that the reason Apple named the products starting with the letter "I" was because it triggers a primal emotion in mankind? The "I" or "me" generation. It's about selfishness. I wonder how long it took for the Apple public relations team to come up with that one. iPhone, iMac, iPod, etc.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

I went back to semaphore years ago.
Your bias suits you.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

concernie wrote:Did you know that the reason Apple named the products starting with the letter "I" was because it triggers a primal emotion in mankind? The "I" or "me" generation. It's about selfishness.

I still love it!
JLives
Buddha of the Board

Post by JLives »

Bending to marketing is a choice. I have made a choice to avoid smartphones, tablets and the like and being constantly connected. Between work and my desktop at home I am connected enough. It is also because I don't want to support the conditions they are manufactured in. I have a basic dinosaur cell phone for emergencies and a desktop at home, that's it.

I am very annoyed by those who cannot disconnect, especially when driving or in social situations. It has become an addiction for some. If I'm watching my child at a school play or I'm at a concert I want to experience it directly, not through a screen.
"Every dollar you spend is a vote for what you believe in."
"My country is the world, and my religion is to do good."
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Captain Awesome wrote:
I still love it!

Cell phones are spying devices that happen to make phone calls and come with the added bonus of causing brain cancer and blood-brain barrier perforation.

jennylives wrote:Bending to marketing is a choice. I have made a choice to avoid smartphones, tablets and the like and being constantly connected. Between work and my desktop at home I am connected enough. It is also because I don't want to support the conditions they are manufactured in. I have a basic dinosaur cell phone for emergencies and a desktop at home, that's it.

I am very annoyed by those who cannot disconnect, especially when driving or in social situations. It has become an addiction for some. If I'm watching my child at a school play or I'm at a concert I want to experience it directly, not through a screen.

Exactly. Current technology is causing perpetual distraction and ADD among everyone. Nobody lives in the moment anymore. It's all about having your head buried down in your device and ignoring the world.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

concernie wrote:Cell phones are spying devices that happen to make phone calls

I can only imagine how bored is whoever is spying on me. "Hey, Jim, what's new with your guy? - Christ, Eddie. He just talked to his wife about picking up milk for 2 minutes and hanged up!"

and come with the added bonus of causing brain cancer and blood-brain barrier perforation.

Kinda ironic that you said it while staring at a device that is much larger and emits way more radiation than a cell phone.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Captain Awesome wrote:I can only imagine how bored is whoever is spying on me. "Hey, Jim, what's new with your guy? - Christ, Eddie. He just talked to his wife about picking up milk for 2 minutes and hanged up!"

The surveillance state isn't so much concerned with what your are saying as much as they are with having power over you: the ability to monitor everything you say and do. It's about power and control with the surveillance state.

Kinda ironic that you said it while staring at a device that is much larger and emits way more radiation than a cell phone.

Nope, measured my screen's EMF, and it's almost undetectable. And no, I don't use a spy device or laptop. Besides, cell phones are by far worse because the radiation is typically concentrated near the antenna (and your brain), whereas EMF from a high-emitting screen would be less concentrated in terms of whole-body exposure.
Last edited by concernie on Aug 11th, 2013, 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

concernie wrote:The surveillance state isn't so much concerned with what your are saying as much as they are concerned with having power over you: the ability to monitor everything you say and do. It's about power and control with the surveillance state.

They're able to monitor everything you post on Internet too. Yet here you are.
Woodenhead
Guru

Post by Woodenhead »

Move to Conspiracy sub-forum in 3... 2... 1...
Your bias suits you.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Captain Awesome wrote:
They're able to monitor everything you post on Internet too. Yet here you are.

Of course. What's your point? I am as vulnerable as you, except I limit that vulnerability by reducing the threats and not naively accepting them merely because they are convenient. Portable devices are not like food. One can live without them.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”