Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous to Your Health

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
concernie
Board Meister

Re: Warning: Your Cell Phone May Be Hazardous to Your Health

Post by concernie »

atenbacon wrote:
Cellular phones as we know them (Hand held) have been around since 1973. Even if I throw away 10 full years of use and say they have been around since 1983, that still leaves us with thirty years of data that loudly proclaims that your guarenteed proven medical fact is never going to happen.

Besides, in 10 years we'll all be dead because of chemtrails.

Ahh, so the exploding rates of brain cancer, especially around the ears, must be due to something else.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

According to this apparently not.

http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/fact ... cellphones

Where are you getting your info from?
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

concernie wrote:Ahh, so the exploding rates of brain cancer, especially around the ears, must be due to something else.

Brain cancer does not explode, nor is it caused by Cell phones, it is caused by the increased use of Q-Tips that people clean their ears with.

See? I can make up stuff that isn't substanciated by anything, just like you do.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

Sticking Q tips in your ears will cause deafness!
I got Married because I was sick and tired of finishing my own sentences.
That's worked out great for me!
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

try reposting without personal attacks - Jennylives
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

atenbacon wrote:Cellular phones as we know them (Hand held) have been around since 1973. Even if I throw away 10 full years of use and say they have been around since 1983, that still leaves us with thirty years of data that loudly proclaims that your guarenteed proven medical fact is never going to happen.

Besides, in 10 years we'll all be dead because of chemtrails.

I speculate that the technology of the cellular phones in this day and age is much more potent than that of the 70's and 80's and perhaps is even a different technology altogether.

Due to Chemtrails, either dead, a shadow of our original selves, sick and/or assimilated.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

BelieveNothing wrote:I speculate

Yes, you do tend to speculate, sadly this is what causes you to ignore anything factual in relation to studies, data and trends. Then again in ten years when your "guarantee it will be proven medical fact." fails to come to fruition at least you have generated a typical excuse as to why your speculation is once again incorrect. Heck, you should be able to ride this scary hazardous cell phone warning thread for at least another thousand years given your criteria as to what constitutes a guarantee.

It is certainly convenient that you have the option to ignore any research that has taken place in the last three decades and then state that the technology has changed, which I do agree on one point here. that the technology has indeed changed, and will continue to change and will be change towards safer, cheaper, faster, smaller better improved devices. If anything they will be less dangerous than the already non dangerous devices we already have currently (I base this opinion on three decades of research into the safety of these devices and comparing the change over those years of the ever changing technology)

I will stick to your advice and believe nothing that you post, I write it off as simply another case of fear mongering at best, but hey! thanks for your speculation . I typed this on a cell phone, I can assure you no tumors were formed in posting this message. I will let you know in 10 years time though if I did in fact get one umkay?
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

BelieveNothing wrote:
I speculate that the technology of the cellular phones in this day and age is much more potent than that of the 70's and 80's and perhaps is even a different technology altogether.

Due to Chemtrails, either dead, a shadow of our original selves, sick and/or assimilated.

Of course. 4G, 5G is definitely worse than the old analog.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

concernie wrote:Of course. 4G, 5G is definitely worse than the old analog.

This latest round of speculation based solely on opinion and not facts brought to you be concernie.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

atenbacon wrote: This latest round of speculation based solely on opinion and not facts brought to you be concernie.

Are facts for you something only derived through an authority figure telling you that it is ok to think a certain way or believe a certain something, such as "experts" and "professionals"?

What role do personal Intelligence AND Intuition play in the achieving of "facts" about your personal and shared reality?
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

BelieveNothing wrote:Are facts for you something only derived through an authority figure telling you that it is ok to think a certain way or believe a certain something, such as "experts" and "professionals"?

No, they are not... If you were to actually research the data rather than speculate you would most certainly see that there are many independent research studies released that have nothing to do with whatever it is you are blabbering about above. I find it unfortunate that you are unwilling to take the time to discover it for yourself, but that is your own problem, it most certainly isn't mine.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”