Freeman Fly 'New pope illuminati connections, The future spa

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Freeman Fly 'New pope illuminati connections, The future spa

Post by BelieveNothing »

Freeman Fly 'New pope illuminati connections, The future space war'

Freeman Fly & Jack Blood - The Jack Blood Show - March 20th, 2013.

Excellent radio show conversation:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m_y88ZFOx0
concernie
Board Meister

Re: Freeman Fly 'New pope illuminati connections, The future

Post by concernie »

Believe, are you familiar with the Vatican scandal from 1958-1965 when traditionalists say false Popes took over?

I encourage you to watch all 12 parts. Here is part 1:

BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

concernie wrote:Believe, are you familiar with the Vatican scandal from 1958-1965 when traditionalists say false Popes took over?

I am not familiar with this, no.

Thank you, I will definitely watch it.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

BelieveNothing wrote:
I am not familiar with this, no.

Thank you, I will definitely watch it.

It's referred to as The Siri Thesis.

The thesis holds that actually Cardinal Giuseppe Siri was elected Pope, after the death of Pope Pius XII in 1958, but the newly-elected Pope (Gregory XVII, formerly Cardinal Siri) was put under grave duress, threatened- prevented from taking the Papal Chair (i.e. publically proclaiming His Pontificacy) and replaced by Angelo Roncalli (John XXIII).

The alleged plan was for Masonic powers to subvert the Church by installing priests and popes who secretly favoured modernism, which culminated in the notorious 1965 Second Vatican Council. Siri confirmed that he was threatened and prevented from taking the Papal chair. It is also alleged that Pope Pius was poisoned. All of this was completely ignored by the media then.

Naturally, these conspiracies provoked a backlash, which resulted in the formation of the sedevacante movement as well as groups like the SSPX (Society of Saint PiusX).
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

concernie wrote:The alleged plan was for Masonic powers to subvert the Church by installing priests and popes who secretly favoured modernism, which culminated in the notorious 1965 Second Vatican Council. Siri confirmed that he was threatened and prevented from taking the Papal chair. It is also alleged that Pope Pius was poisoned. All of this was completely ignored by the media then.

Naturally, these conspiracies provoked a backlash, which resulted in the formation of the sedevacante movement as well as groups like the SSPX (Society of Saint PiusX).

All very interesting...

I still have not had the chance to sit down and watch the video you have posted but I will.

Also you have dropped some useful titles I can research, thank you.

I will get back to you once I have caught up on this topic..... :)

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”