The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

Post by BelieveNothing »

KaosVortex

Re: The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

Post by KaosVortex »

I haven't watched yet, it is long and I will need some time, but talking about the subject, I think we humans are a big genetic experiment of several races of ETs.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: The New Humans by Mary Rodwell

Post by BelieveNothing »

This talk is a tad long, it is very interesting and worth listening to.

There is a portion of the talk where we hear some folks speaking in supposedly ET language, as well a female is shown doing some healing work on a male, these bits are a bit hokey to me... even though I do understand how vibration and frequency work.

The women who gives the talk in the video above seems to be very open to the idea that ET's are helping humanity to grow, heal and evolve.

I came across this talk when I had been viewing interviews called "bases"; bases 1 or bases 4 bases 9 etc.

These interviews originally began as a way of documenting what have been termed "Milabs".

Milabs - "A deceitful military operation performed to convince the targets of the operation that they have had an encounter with extraterrestrial beings which is actually a staged ploy."

The milab stories are VERY interesting, these people have some very amazing stories about abduction, mind control, aliens, ships, super soldiers and psychic/remote viewing etc.

Of course there will always be people who make up stories for whatever reason, but I think it is a truly fascinating subject, especially when we hear talk of the "fake alien invasion" that may be coming down the pipe line.

So, we seem to have "real" aliens or other-dimensional beings who are assisting humanity, while we also have military "pretending" to be aliens or other-dimensional beings and abducting, mind controlling and using humanity.

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”