Which nations will resist the NWO?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Which nations will resist the NWO?

Post by BelieveNothing »

Which nations will, if any, resist the new world order?
Nebula
Buddha of the Board

Re: Which Nations Will Resist the NWO?

Post by Nebula »

Define the NWO.
You cannot reason someone out of a position that they did not use reason to arrive at.
Walking Wounded
Übergod

Post by Walking Wounded »

Nebula wrote:Define the NWO.

I'm thinking he means either the mysterious organization that is killing us all with chemtrails, or the illuminati that are trying to control us with their symbols. I'm not sure if people should be more worried about a few lingering CONtrails or some people using symbols in the media.
Personally i am more worried about bullying in schools, homelessness, unemployment, crime. Real problems not imagined ones.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Nebula wrote:Define the NWO.

The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which replaces sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda that ideologizes its establishment as the culmination of history's progress. Significant occurrences in politics and finance are speculated to be orchestrated by an unduly influential cabal operating through many front organizations. Numerous historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to achieve world domination through secret political gatherings and decision-making processes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_ ... acy_theory)
Captain Awesome
Buddha of the Board

Post by Captain Awesome »

So, you're asking which hypothetical countries will resist a mythical organization?
Sarcasm is like a good game of chess. Most people don't know how to play chess.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Walking Wounded wrote:Personally i am more worried about bullying in schools, homelessness, unemployment, crime. Real problems not imagined ones.

All very real problems indeed, equally as concerning as the implementation of a new world order.

I would go so far as to say that the new world order is not on its way, it is not necessarily new, and that it is here and it has been here for some time now.

The bullying, homelessness, unemployment and crime will be maintained in the new world order.

You mock me about symbols, yet the very symbols you treat as a non issue are the very symbols used to help program the bullies in the school yard, homelessness and unemployment go hand in hand and why do you think we are losing our jobs? where are the jobs going? and why is housing unaffordable? and what about crime, are criminals not made by the very state of being jobless and homeless in order to survive?

All a vicious cycle that works off of each area to create stress and strife, and a no win situation.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

Captain Awesome wrote:So, you're asking which hypothetical countries will resist a mythical organization?

Sure.
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

Walking Wounded wrote:
I'm thinking he means either the mysterious organization that is killing us all with chemtrails, or the illuminati that are trying to control us with their symbols. I'm not sure if people should be more worried about a few lingering CONtrails or some people using symbols in the media.

I think neb's is talking about this? And as President Bush says, it coming whether we like it or not....

Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Apparently, Venezuela, Russia, Iceland, and now Hungary. Although, these could be charades, as many suspect.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

concernie wrote:Apparently, Venezuela, Russia, Iceland, and now Hungary. Although, these could be charades, as many suspect.

I suspect Russia is a charade.

The other three countries don't seem to stand much of a chance if they do resist.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

Now that Christian Zionists have been so badly duped, will the NWO need to play the dispensational endtime charade of the great North (presumably Russia) invading Israel as a fulfillment of Matthew 24. I don't think they will need to play this card. I think the liberalizing of the Church is taking care of that.
sobrohusfat
Guru

Post by sobrohusfat »

Throughout history there's been quite a few others who have been foolishly duped into believing the jews were out to destroy society as they knew it.

Poor Haman was one who was absolutely sure of it. I wonder what could have had such a twisted influence on all of them?

The adventure continues...

No good story ever started with; "So i stayed home."
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

What side is Russia on? Putin standing on parade view stand during 68th clelebration over Germany. Look at the flags. One has the hammer and scycle and the other, double headed eagle of the Romaonov family.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/5400

Check this picture..

http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013 ... ns-in-wwii

concernie wrote:Now that Christian Zionists have been so badly duped, will the NWO need to play the dispensational endtime charade of the great North (presumably Russia) invading Israel as a fulfillment of Matthew 24. I don't think they will need to play this card. I think the liberalizing of the Church is taking care of that.
Last edited by averagejoe on Sep 8th, 2013, 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
concernie
Board Meister

Post by concernie »

averagejoe wrote:What side is Russia on? Putin standing on parade view stand during 68th clelebration over Germany. Look at the flags. One has the hammer and cycle and the other, double headed eagle of the Romaonov family.

http://eng.kremlin.ru/news/5400

Hard to say. Although I tend to agree that most are controlled opposition, I think there is some legitimate opposition in Putin. Although the Romanov's had been infiltrated and duped, they stood for the Holy Russian Empire. Putin is doing some very good things. If he tries to nationalize the monetary system, I think that will be the final straw. But I don't know if this is even an option in today's game.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

G20 Ends Abruptly as Obama Calls Putin a Jackass

ST. PETERSBURG (The Borowitz Report)—Hopes for a positive G20 summit crumbled today as President Obama blurted to Russia’s Vladimir Putin at a joint press appearance, “Everyone here thinks you’re a jackass.”

The press corps appeared stunned by the uncharacteristic outburst from Mr. Obama, who then unleashed a ten-minute tirade at the stone-faced Russian President.

“Look, I’m not just talking about Snowden and Syria,” Mr. Obama said. “What about *bleep* Riot? What about your anti-gay laws? Total jackass moves, my friend.”

As Mr. Putin narrowed his eyes in frosty silence, Mr. Obama seemed to warm to his topic.

“If you think I’m the only one who feels this way, you’re kidding yourself,” Mr. Obama said, jabbing his finger in the direction of the Russian President’s face. “Ask Angela Merkel. Ask David Cameron. Ask the Turkish guy. Every last one of them thinks you’re a dick.”

Shortly after Mr. Obama’s volcanic performance, Mr. Putin released a terse official statement, reading, “I should be afraid of this skinny man? I wrestle bears.”

After one day of meetings, the G20 nations voted unanimously on a resolution that said maybe everyone should just go home.

Alexander Zemlianichenko/AP
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/b ... ckass.html

Is the above a joke?

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”