Secret code or stuttering?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Re: secret code or stuttering?

Post by BelieveNothing »

Barack Obama does this "Uh.." thing ALL the time.

He is one very well trained orator and NLP practitioner.

I think the coding you are referring to is Neurolinguistic Programming - it is used ALL the time in the media.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4yNEjtEtUk
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

i suppose that is why i was trained to listen to everyone as if they were singing a song, to discretely interpret the words and sounds.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i suppose that is why i was trained to listen to everyone as if they were singing a song, to discretely interpret the words and sounds.

I am certain that the power of using these techniques lies within the fact that these techniques effect our emotional and subconscious minds.

If an individual is not in touch with their emotional impressions and or subconscious mind then these techniques will be successful in influencing the masses no matter what their purpose.

It is interesting that you say you were trained to listen to everyone as if they were singing a song.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

separating the tune and the words is extremely important.
have you ever seen the movie 'jaws'? i notice it has been on tv a fair bit lately. in the movie quint is fond of singing 'fair spanish ladies'.
while i am not familiar with the words to that song, i do know, or more i should say, that it must be actually a 'map' with at least one route, that is what that tune is used for.
i would assume folks here in 'canada' are familiar with the song 'rant and roar' which is the same tune.

we'll rant and we'll roar like true newfoundlanders
we'll rant and we'll roar on deck and below
until we sees bottom inside of two sunkers
and straight through the channel to toslow we'll go.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:separating the tune and the words is extremely important

Kind of like " Listening to the pause between the words"

I have seen one of the Jaws movies, not sure which one though.

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:it must be actually a 'map' with at least one route, that is what that tune is used for.

I don't understand what you mean by the above statement, would you clarify?
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

not everyone on the boat has access to the actual map, if one is even present, and not everyone on the boat is necessarily literate.
given these factors, yet still needing to know how to get there, or home, a song is created to map the course.
look up toslow on the map, you will see you need to enter a narrow bay that itself is within an inlet. the mouth of the bay, while not depicted on google maps, would then be marked by two sunkers, rocks that cause water to crash but do not necessarily break the surface.
T.Tsarnaev
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Um, uh, uh, good, uh, um, grief, um uh.

You know what I think a secret code is? Posting without the approriate use of capital letters. One could take the letters where an uppercase should be in place, refrence it to some number code to decifer a secret message ;)
Last edited by Dizzy1 on Sep 16th, 2013, 5:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
BelieveNothing
Übergod

Post by BelieveNothing »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:not everyone on the boat has access to the actual map, if one is even present, and not everyone on the boat is necessarily literate.
given these factors, yet still needing to know how to get there, or home, a song is created to map the course.
look up toslow on the map, you will see you need to enter a narrow bay that itself is within an inlet. the mouth of the bay, while not depicted on google maps, would then be marked by two sunkers, rocks that cause water to crash but do not necessarily break the surface.

VERY interesting, I didn't know this.

thank you :)
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

It's just a plot to find out how many are dumb enough to believe it's a secret code.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

actually bsuds, i am more inclined to believe these reporters and the people they interview are challenged :)

if the aforementioned 'free flow of information act 2013' comes into effect, challenged folk would be preferred candidates for journalism positions i suspect.
T.Tsarnaev
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

"Spanish Ladies" is a traditional English naval song, describing a voyage from Spain to the Downs from the viewpoint of ratings of the British Royal Navy.

Farewell and adieu to you, Spanish Ladies,
Farewell and adieu to you, ladies of Spain;
For we've received orders for to sail for old England, (or "...under orders...")
But we hope in a short time to see you again. (or "And we may never see you fair ladies again")
Chorus:
We will rant and we'll roar like true British sailors,
We'll rant and we'll roar all on the salt seas. (or "We'll range and we'll roam...")
Until we strike soundings in the channel of old England;
From Ushant to Scilly is thirty-five leagues. (variously 34, 35 and 45 leagues)
We hove our ship to with the wind from sou'west, boys
We hove our ship to, deep soundings to take; (or "...for to make soundings clear")
'Twas forty-five fathoms,[5] with a white sandy bottom,
So we squared our main yard and up channel did make. (or "...did steer")
chorus
The first land we sighted was call-ed the Dodman,
Next Rame Head off Plymouth, Start, Portland and Wight;
We sailed by Beachy, by Fairlight and Dover, (or "Dungeness")
And then we bore up for the South Foreland light. (or "until we brought to by the..."")
chorus
Then the signal was made for the grand fleet to anchor,
And all in the Downs that night for to lie;
Let go your shank painter, let go your cat stopper (that is, drop the anchor)
Haul up your clewgarnets, let tacks and sheets fly! (that is, roll up the sails)
chorus
Now let ev'ry man drink off his full bumper,
And let ev'ry man drink off his full glass; (or "bowl"")
We'll drink and be jolly and drown melancholy,
And here's to the health of each true-hearted lass. (or "soul")
chorus

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Ladies
T.Tsarnaev
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:actually bsuds, i am more inclined to believe these reporters and the people they interview are challenged :)

if the aforementioned 'free flow of information act 2013' comes into effect, challenged folk would be preferred candidates for journalism positions i suspect.

You could be right. Certainly some of those who listen to them are.
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
concernie
Board Meister

Re: Secret code or stuttering?

Post by concernie »

Two words that tellyou the purpose of this manchurian false flag:

"...yet another shooting"
—Barack Obama

This is a psyop for gun control. Don't fall for it people.
atenbacon
Übergod

Post by atenbacon »

Secret code?

No.

If you have no experience in public speaking then I can certainly understand why you would think these pauses would be something strange and mysterious.
You have to keep an open mind until it is proven one way or the other. You just can't take the T.V. or internet word on it.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

concernie wrote:Two words that tellyou the purpose of this manchurian false flag:

"...yet another shooting"
—Barack Obama

This is a psyop for gun control. Don't fall for it people.

Agreed. Same ol' same ol'...yet another mass shooting preceded by a 'drill'...

Navy Yard shooting: psyop, loose ends, media parrots
http://www.nomorefakenews.com/
http://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2013/ ... a-parrots/
by Jon Rappoport
September 17, 2013

After covering a number of mass shootings and bombings over the last 20 years, I question the official explanation when a new one occurs. Automatically. Always. Every single time.

They lie. They obfuscate. They parrot. They don’t investigate beyond a comfortable point. They leave loose ends, which are often far more important than the supposed central facts.

And there is always a psyop after the event. It goes like this: “tragedy,” “unspeakable,” “will bring to justice,” “our thoughts and prayers are with,” “this didn’t happen in a war, it happened here,” “vigil for victims,” “grieving,” “closure,” “nation mourns the loss.”

Why is this a psyop? Because the government officials and mainstream media reporters don’t feel what they claim to be feeling. Their “positions as leaders” feel something, which is the same thing as saying it’s an act.

Beyond that, the purpose of the psyop is to divert attention from the fact that law-enforcement officials are bending the investigation, abandoning significant leads, and taking the short path to a “satisfactory” wrap-up.

To boil down the psyop: “it was tragic, and now it’s solved.” One, two. Open wound, closed wound. That’s the government/media formula.

In my previous article, I mentioned the psychiatric drug connection as a distinct possibility that haunts every one of these crimes. Rarely will reporters bother to look into this. It’s dicey for them. Exposing pharmaceutical companies and their horrendously toxic drugs is bad for business.

Imagine this front-page NY Times headline: “Four leading physicians state that, in all likelihood, the shooter was on one of the SSRI antidepressants, which can and do push people over into violence, including murder.”

Sub-head: “The doctors vow to press the authorities until they get to the bottom of the psychiatric-homicide connection.”

Sure. That’s going to happen when a rooster flies a spaceship to the Orion Belt.

If the purported shooter at the Navy Yard, Aaron Alexis (where is/are the other shooters?), was suffering from PTSD, as his family apparently claims, was he seeing a psychiatrist? What was the diagnosis? What drugs were prescribed? What effects do these drugs have?

Perfectly reasonable and legit questions.

Then we have the drills. In a number of these shootings/bombings, official drills that cover the same kind of event that eventually happens were held at the crime scene. Normal? Or op rehearsals? Desensitization of personnel to the real thing?

It turns out that Navy Citadel Shield security drills were held nationwide, at naval facilities, in February/March of both 2012 and 2013. From dcmilitary.com, Feb. 28, 2013: “…various training exercises with an emphasis on realism to train personnel. Scenarios included active shooters, mass casualty drills, bomb threats, surveillance, and false credential exercises.”

From USA Today, 9/16: Dave Sarr, an environmental engineer, was walking down a nearby street when he saw people running from the Navy Yard. Sarr had seen an evacuation drill a few days earlier at the Navy Yard. “At first I thought it was another drill,” Sarr said. “Then I saw an officer with his weapon drawn.”

Then panic, as people tried to get out of the cafeteria. "A lot of people were just panicking. There were no screams or anything because we were in shock."

Dave Sarr, an environmental engineer, was walking down a nearby street when he saw people running from the Navy Yard. Sarr had seen an evacuation drill a few days earlier at the Navy Yard. "At first I thought it was another drill," Sarr said. "Then I saw an officer with his weapon drawn."

At MedStar Washington Hospital Center, chief medical officer Janis Orlowski said the hospital was treating three victims — a male D.C. police officer and two women.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... g/2819543/

The same USA article cites a federal law-enforcement source (off the record) who states that Aaron Alexis, the accused shooter, cleared a Navy Yard security checkpoint in his car. After parking in the lot, he got into an argument and opened fire on one or two people. He then entered the building where he went on a killing spree.

So did Alexis shoot his way past security guards at the building’s separate checkpoint? Why weren’t the guards waiting for him just outside the building with their weapons drawn, after he, Alexis, had already shot people in the parking lot?

And then, of course, we have the many reports of one or two additional shooters at the Navy Yard. Where is he/they? Authorities now state one of these suspects has been cleared.

In Columbine, Aurora, Sandy Hook, there were reports of “extra” shooters. They faded out in the repetitive media reports of horror, shock, and grief, never to be mentioned again.

Jon Rappoport

The author of two explosive collections, THE MATRIX REVEALED and EXIT FROM THE MATRIX, Jon was a candidate for a US Congressional seat in the 29th District of California. Nominated for a Pulitzer Prize, he has worked as an investigative reporter for 30 years, writing articles on politics, medicine, and health for CBS Healthwatch, LA Weekly, Spin Magazine, Stern, and other newspapers and magazines in the US and Europe. Jon has delivered lectures and seminars on global politics, health, logic, and creative power to audiences around the world. You can sign up for his free emails at http://www.nomorefakenews.com
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”