Hadfield: Hero, stooge or junkie?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Hadfield, 'Canadian' hero, political stooge, or space junkie?

'Canadian' hero
79%
political stooge
5%
space junkie
No votes
all of the above
No votes
hero and stooge
No votes
stooge and junkie
5%
hero and junkie
No votes
none of the above
11%

Total votes: 19

LordEd
Guru

Re: Hadfield: Hero, stooge or junkie?

Post by LordEd »

Can you define each of the words you've put into quotes? That emphasis usually means you are using the words in a different fashion than would normally be understood.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

words in single quotes are as you say, words being used but possibly mot in a common or typical sense.

if i use single quotes it may be to reference another's usage of the same, or in the case of 'canada', using a term that i do not personally recognize/observe.

you bring up an interesting point though, the term "understand". to my knowledge no one, and i mean next to no one but no one here, knows the meaning nor proper usage of the term. yet everyone seems to use it as if they do.

notice if you have the chance that the police and courts are particularly fond of using the term. in the case of police i know very well they use it in complete ignorance, and to the detriment of those they request 'understanding' of. the courts on the other hand, i have suspicions that i will not be voicing here.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i am in no way a 'freeman', i observe and respect the monarchy.

Interesting ....

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:she may be 87 years old but apparently she has an appetite for war. Her Majesty, Elizabeth II, Queen of Canada has decided to slap the gaels in the face from her dominion here in 'canada' by laying claim to the gaelic college in caper breton.

with an upcoming referendum in scotland in november, and no agreement in place for what will occur post referendum, we seem to have a very uncertain future here in the Kingdom.

the queens decision to use 'canada' as a launching point for her political missile is not odd, but certainly less than auspicious.

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=54698

Not much "respect" there.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

dizzy1, how accurate a handle. respect means to observe. it can mean more as well, but if you choose to twist my usage, that is your perogative. that does not make your baseless allegations true. if i mean 'due respect' i will say "due respect".

respect on its own does not in any way imply a positive connotation as i think you have possibly erred in thinking.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Jo
Slot 16

Post by Jo »

Okay, are you now ready to veer back on topic? I hope so. In fact, I insist.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

We are at the definitions phase since the first post has a ton of quotes in it on ordinary words. Hard to understand (defined as "To grasp or comprehend the meaning intended or expressed by (another)") the "topic" when most of the words are unordinary.

For example, I think we need to go back and get definitions for 'logic', and 'spacewalk' since these are in quotes.

I'd also like to understand this statement
notice how hadfield and rakobowchuk repeatedly say "China" in the same way they reference the USA, Russia, and other actual nations
What makes the USA and Russia "actual nations" where "China" and "Canada" need to be in quotes?
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Steve-O
Übergod

Post by Steve-O »

What is the topic Jo? The OP uses a title with a Canadian most view as if not a hero, then a truly inspiring man - when Hadfield was on the ISS, that was all my son would talk about when he got home from school with a bag full of books on space - but it appears the OP's point was to discuss why Canada and other nations should not work with China in regards to space exploration.

I am of the opinion that based on how the OP smears Hadfield this thread should be locked.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

Ditto.

Hard to grasp what exactly the topic is, other than to slander someone/something again.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

hmmm... not sure why this poll is considered to be a conspiracy, but i suppose hadfield or 'canada' collaborating with the prc could be considered a conspiracy, i guess.

here is how a nation is made, people back a constitution...

Egypt voters overwhelmingly back constitution- official sources
Wed Jan 15, 2014

By Maggie Fick and Ali Abdelaty

CAIRO (Reuters) - Egyptians who voted in a referendum overwhelmingly approved a new constitution, official sources said, citing early results of a ballot that could set the stage for army chief General Abdel Fattah al-Sisi to declare his candidacy for president.

About 90 percent of voters approved the constitution, the state news agency and a government official said.

It comes as no surprise: the constitution won wide support among Egyptians who backed the army overthrow of President Mohamed Mursi in July, and there was little or no trace of a no campaign as the state presses a campaign on dissent.

Mursi's Muslim Brotherhood, which is sure to dispute the official numbers, had called for a boycott of the two-day vote, seeing it as part of a coup against a leader freely elected 18 months ago. It had called for anti-government protests.

After nine people were killed in clashes between police and Mursi supporters on Tuesday, the protests stretched into Wednesday. Protesters skirmished with the police near the presidential palace. There were no reports of deaths.

The Interior Ministry said 444 people were arrested during the two days of voting.

State news agency MENA, citing early indications, said the approval rate exceeded 90 percent in many of the polling stations that had reported results.

An Interior Ministry official said turnout so far may have exceeded 55 percent, though MENA did not give a figure. Continued...

http://ca.reuters.com/article/topNews/i ... ES20140116
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”