Hadfield: Hero, stooge or junkie?

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.

Hadfield, 'Canadian' hero, political stooge, or space junkie?

'Canadian' hero
79%
political stooge
5%
space junkie
No votes
all of the above
No votes
hero and stooge
No votes
stooge and junkie
5%
hero and junkie
No votes
none of the above
11%

Total votes: 19

A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

Re: Hadfield: Hero, stooge or junkie?

Post by A_Britishcolumbian »

don't be so secretive treblehook, fill us in. if what i say is 'wrong' please show us what is 'right' :)
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

lakevixen wrote:Nasa will never Join with china

Pretty sure that was said about the Russians as well.
lakevixen wrote:germany Is the Strongest eu country

They have money. Guess who else has money?
lakevixen wrote:make ur own Conclusions

My conclusion is that Nasa will be playing nice with China ... they need the money despite the Government telling who they should let play in the sandbox.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:don't be so secretive treblehook, fill us in. if what i say is 'wrong' please show us what is 'right' :)

I don't think it is "us" who need to be filled in... rather it is "you". Not everyone is so gullible as to buy all of the negative, outdated information that floats around about China. I am certainly not going to take on such a mammoth task as an attempt to enlighten you on the topic. I have a very trustworthy, reasonably educated and astute associate who has been travelling to China for many years; has lived there for extended periods [recently] and studied martial arts there. His first hand observations of China, it's government, police and public policies are in depth and don't reflect the China you have described. You might gain a broader perspective if you were to do some research through credible and current sources.

Oh yes... I almost forgot to comment on the fact you have listed none of your life's achievement that might compare or exceed those of Chris Hadfield!!!!
Last edited by Treblehook on Dec 30th, 2013, 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

so just explain your position.

the prc are a criminal gang that are holding the people of 'china' hostage. this is the truth.

the usa, 'canada' and others that choose to deal with these criminals are scum, just like any other criminal that benefits from the oppression and exploitation of their victims.

you have presented nothing to the contrary.

if the prc is a real government, i am sure you could present a link to a constitution ratified by their citizens that proves that they are somehow a legitimate nation. good luck with that.
I'm not worried what I say, if they see it now or they see it later, I said it. If you don't know maybe that would hurt you, I don't know. You should know though, so you don't get hurt, so you know what side to be on when it happens.
T.Tsarnaev
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

IMHO the author of this thread is in dire need of a forum time out.

The stupidity apparently knows no bounds anymore!
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Dizzy1
Walks on Forum Water

Post by Dizzy1 »

Can't wait to see the thread topics once we start meeting up with Klingons and Romulans.
Nobody wants to hear your opinion. They just want to hear their own opinion coming out of your mouth.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:if the prc is a real government, i am sure you could present a link to a constitution ratified by their citizens that proves that they are somehow a legitimate nation. good luck with that.
First show me the definition of "real government" and "legitimate nation". Note that I'm not looking for one for "good government".

Be sure to point out in those definitions where a constitution comes into play.

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:you have presented nothing to the contrary.
You have presented nothing to the affirmative. You skew an article about cooperation with China in space with unsupported inflammatory statements, and extend that to Hadfield's character.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
Treblehook
Grand Pooh-bah

Post by Treblehook »

For the information of A_Britishcolumbian, I have decided to provide this [informed] opinion, which I requested from my friend who has up-to-date, personal knowledge of China. He says: "this misunderstanding of China is likely based on a China of thirty plus years ago. It was a brutal regime that caused the death of millions, but reformers gradually took over the government 20-30 years ago. I have visited China for 13 years and lived there for five years and never met a single person who wanted to leave China. I am sure there are people who do want to leave, but I have never met one. My wife's father was tortured to death by the communists and the family were put on the enemies list, but now they all speak well of the government...it is not the Chinese government of Mao and even Deng. They have brought 700 million people out of poverty and they now have the same standard of living as Canadians." My friend's personal experience, observations and opinion would seem to differ somewhat from that offered by A-Britishcolumbian in his off topic rant about China.
FreeRights
Guru

Post by FreeRights »

A_Britishcolumbian wrote:so just explain your position.

the prc are a criminal gang that are holding the people of 'china' hostage. this is the truth.

the usa, 'canada' and others that choose to deal with these criminals are scum, just like any other criminal that benefits from the oppression and exploitation of their victims.

you have presented nothing to the contrary.

if the prc is a real government, i am sure you could present a link to a constitution ratified by their citizens that proves that they are somehow a legitimate nation. good luck with that.

Where's the evidence?
Come quickly Jesus, we're barely holding on.
rideforever
Übergod

Post by rideforever »

Treblehook wrote:I don't think it is "us" who need to be filled in... rather it is "you". Not everyone is so gullible as to buy all of the negative, outdated information that floats around about China. I am certainly not going to take on such a mammoth task as an attempt to enlighten you on the topic. I have a very trustworthy, reasonably educated and astute associate who has been travelling to China for many years; has lived there for extended periods [recently] and studied martial arts there. His first hand observations of China, it's government, police and public policies are in depth and don't reflect the China you have described. You might gain a broader perspective if you were to do some research through credible and current sources.

I didnt think your buddy sounded like a credible source until you said he studied martial arts. That totally proves the credability of his knowledge about the govt.

Everything said in the documentary 'death by china' must be wrong.
rideforever
Übergod

Post by rideforever »

Treblehook wrote:For the information of A_Britishcolumbian, I have decided to provide this [informed] opinion, which I requested from my friend who has up-to-date, personal knowledge of China. He says: "this misunderstanding of China is likely based on a China of thirty plus years ago. It was a brutal regime that caused the death of millions, but reformers gradually took over the government 20-30 years ago. I have visited China for 13 years and lived there for five years and never met a single person who wanted to leave China. I am sure there are people who do want to leave, but I have never met one. My wife's father was tortured to death by the communists and the family were put on the enemies list, but now they all speak well of the government...it is not the Chinese government of Mao and even Deng. They have brought 700 million people out of poverty and they now have the same standard of living as Canadians." My friend's personal experience, observations and opinion would seem to differ somewhat from that offered by A-Britishcolumbian in his off topic rant about China.

You should watch 'death by china' if you want to see what people dont like about china. Your 1 source based their statement on an inaccurate guess of why people are mad at china. The source lacks credibility and makes a weak statement that doesnt even mention many of the bad things that china is doing now.

There are reasons why canadians should not be promoting china. Mostly its corporations and their stooges that promote china because theyre the only ones that benefit from our relationship with china.

A hero to me is someone who takes on or risks hardship to help others. Hadfield risked hardship but I dont see how it helps others so I dont think the title 'hero' is suitable. Before you attack me for 'trashing him' note that all I said is that great title doesnt fit. I didnt say theres anything wrong with him or that he's annoyingly full of himself or that he didnt complete some very difficult tasks, I just said I dont think he did it to help others.
LordEd
Guru

Post by LordEd »

From another thread:
A_Britishcolumbian wrote:i think i have been very clear in my participation here that i do not believe in or recognize the so called 'federal government of canada'. the actions of this criminal gang is beyond my tolerance,
Do you have an example of a government that is not a "criminal gang"?

Edit: The reason I ask is for translation purposes. You use English words but not the way they are normally understood.
Health forum: Health, well-being, medicine, aging, digital currency enslavement, depopulation conspiracy.

If you want to discuss anything real, you're in the wrong place.
LoneWolf_53
Walks on Forum Water

Post by LoneWolf_53 »

In my opinion the OP should be presenting himself as a "freeman" rather than a British Columbian.

That would make far more sense when encountering some of the whacked posts.
"Death is life's way of saying you're fired!"
Bsuds
The Wagon Master

Post by Bsuds »

LoneWolf_53 wrote:In my opinion the OP should be presenting himself as a "freeman" rather than a British Columbian.

That would make far more sense when encountering some of the whacked posts.

I would have to agree with this as his user name gives the false impression that he (or she) is proud to be A British Columbian but this appears to be far from the truth.

As to Hadfield I saw him on an interview the other day and he impresses me a great deal more than the OP and his warped view on the World!
My Wife asked me if I knew what her favorite flower was?
Apparently "Robin Hood All Purpose" was the wrong answer!
A_Britishcolumbian
Grand Pooh-bah

as it is contrary to christian morality, i do not indulge in 'pride'.

i am in no way a 'freeman', i observe and respect the monarchy.

for one not to be 'criminal' then one must act within the 'laws' and/or rules.
T.Tsarnaev

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”