Lets talk about false flag operations

Conspiracy theories and weird science discussions.
Thinktank
Walks on Forum Water

Lets talk about false flag operations

Post by Thinktank »

What do you know about false flag operations?
Do you think Canadians should talk about this extremely important topic?
Could a false flag ever happen again?
What's your favorite false flag of all time?

discuss

Richard K. Kolb in VFW Magazine - On June 8, 1967, the spy ship USS Liberty withstood an unparalleled assault by Israeli torpedo boats and planes off the coast of Egypt. Despite official and public abandonment, the courageous crew deserves recognition on this 40th anniversary of the costliest hostile U.S. ship action since World War II

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/us_ints/ussliberty.html

^ Is he the king of false flags?
WHEN WILL WESTERN WAR PIGS WIND THIS UKRAINIAN GENOCIDE DOWN?????????????

"Fisman's Fraud" - most important Canadian book of 2024. covid fear tactics of fraudulent scientist David Fisman - misinformation distributed by U of Toronto researchers.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Re: Lets talk about false flag operations

Post by peaceseeker »

Thinktank wrote:What do you know about false flag operations? I have a good understanding of what they are...ie. Attack your own and blame it on the 'terrorists'.
Do you think Canadians should talk about this extremely important topic? Yes, most definitely. Everyone should familiarize themselves and speak openly on the matter. The better educated we become the more difficult it will be for govts/leaders to use such dastardly tactics.
Could a false flag ever happen again? Without a doubt.
What's your favorite false flag of all time? I wouldn't classify it as 'favourite' but the one you allude to (USS Liberty) is quite glaring. The same can be said about 9/11 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHTWnzAg75A . Too bad the wall of denial is erected in the minds of the general public whenever a bad light is shone on Israel...even if it has a long history of committing such acts - http://www.ascertainthetruth.com/att/in ... operations

I see the newly created thread about 'False Flags' has been moved from 'World' to 'Conspiracies'. Sorry, Thinktank, Castanet has no interest/desire to have its members speak in open forum about such a topic(s)...a bit too controversial. Heck, its made it so that people/members have to sign-in to even read the information.

Here's a thread on the USS Liberty I started back in '09...

The Israeli Attack on the USS Liberty - June 8, 1967
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=17607#p453984

...and one on False Flags...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053#p1390619

...check out these characters (actors) used in both 'Sandy Hook' and 'Boston Bombings' events...
viewtopic.php?f=52&t=48053&start=195#p1592396
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon
averagejoe
Buddha of the Board

Post by averagejoe »

It seems like the CT section is the secret dumping ground for controversial topics. It's only open to those who dare sign up?
Ecclesiastes 10:2 A wise man's heart is at his right hand; but a fool's heart at his left.

Thor Heyerdahl Says: “Our lack of knowledge about our own past is appalling.
peaceseeker
Lord of the Board

Post by peaceseeker »

averagejoe wrote:It seems like the CT section is the secret dumping ground for controversial topics. It's only open to those who dare sign up?

Unlike any other forum on Castanet the information within the 'Conspiracies' forum is available to read/view only if you're signed in. This serves as a deterrent more than anything.
"I think our society is run by insane people for insane objectives...I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends...but I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it."
~ John Lennon

Return to “Conspiracies and Weird Science”